1. Thou Shalt not Double Dip. I agree with Ann.
2. Thou Shalt not put Ketchup on a Hot Dog. Sometimes I do, out of habit, but it really adds nothing.
3. Thou Shalt not put Sugar in Coffee. A little and love Hazelnut creamer.
4. Thou Shalt not cook a Steak greater than Medium. I think Medium is just right. Don't like blood and raw much, but with steak, I'll deal with a little pink.
5. Thou Shallt not Boil Ribs. Agreed!
6. Thou Shalt not Boil Bratwurst or Hot Dogs. Grilled is best, IMO.
7. Thou Shalt not use a Microwave for anything other than Popcorn. Disagree.
8. Thou Shalt not put Eggs in Tuna or Potato Salad. I like eggs in my salads.
9. Thou Shalt not put the Peanut Butter knife in the Jelly Jar. Agreed and extremely anal about this one. I don't want jelly in my peanut butter or vice verse.
10. Thou Shalt not put Fingers in the Pickle Jar. Agreed, but nobody follows this rule, so I don't eat pickles out of the jar, unless I just opened it.
11. Thou Shalt never use Miracle Whip on or in anything. Really don't care.
12. Thou Shalt not put Beans in Chili. Disagreed, although, being a meat eater, I prefer all meat chili.
13. Thou Shalt not put Steak Sauce on Prime Cut of Steak. Ehhhh.... I am not a fan of steak sauce, but sometimes I enjoy it.
And my #1`food commandmant?
Put love into into the cooking and care for the food as stated! I can't stand people leaving dairy based products out. If it says "refrigerate after opening," refrigerate after opening! The manufacturers should know!
And anytime something is cooked with love, the feeling created throughout is love and even burnt food cooked with love tastes better than the best fried chicken or steak that has no soul.