1. Thou Shalt not Double Dip. Unless it's on your own plate
2. Thou Shalt not put Ketchup on a Hot Dog. I will if I want to and YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!!! Better yet, I like Mayo on hot dogs as well!
3. Thou Shalt not put Sugar in Coffee. See #2 Above, even more so (Sugar and cream yum!)
4. Thou Shalt not cook a Steak greater than Medium. (Medium RARE!)
5. Thou Shallt not Boil Ribs. (Unless you'd like to eat them today...
6. Thou Shalt not Boil Bratwurst or Hot Dogs. You can if you then crisp the casings afterwards
7. Thou Shalt not use a Microwave for anything other than Popcorn. Boy, do you live in the STONE AGE
8. Thou Shalt not put Eggs in Tuna or Potato Salad. I'm allergic, so I don't put them in anything, but to each his/her own
9. Thou Shalt not put the Peanut Butter knife in the Jelly Jar. Without wiping it off completely first
10. Thou Shalt not put Fingers in the Pickle Jar. Unless they're frshly washed.
11. Thou shalt not condemn anyone's taste in foodstuff/preparation methods because variety is the spice of life! If you don't like it, don't eat it and keep yo' mouf shut towards dem dat do like it. Who knows, you might find something wonderful
BTW, what's wrong with Ranch dressing on pizza bones? Or more pizza sauce, or cheese dip? It's only bread after all???