Dog N suds

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 60 of 86
doris
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
Dog N suds - Wed, 09/17/03 1:55 PM
This was a drive-in in WI. I have great memories of driving to northern WI in the summer and stopping for a burger, fries and rootbeer!

hawkeyejohn
  • Total Posts : 257
RE: Dog N suds - Wed, 09/17/03 4:27 PM
There is still one in Tomahawk Wisconsin.

KimChee43
  • Total Posts : 382
RE: Dog N suds - Wed, 09/17/03 4:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by hawkeyejohn

There is still one in Tomahawk Wisconsin.

Time to talk my husband into a little road trip! I'd love to try a Texasburger again. Haven't had one in over 20 years. Up until a few years ago, we used to be able to buy Dog 'N Suds root beer in quart bottles at the supermarket. Looking forward to a frosty mug, too. Thanks, hawkeyejohn.

mousec
  • Total Posts : 298
RE: Dog N suds - Wed, 09/17/03 8:01 PM
There is still a Dog 'n' Suds in Montague, MI. Also, I beleive that that opened one in Layfette, IN within the past 5 years.

Hotrodder
  • Total Posts : 58
RE: Dog N suds - Fri, 09/19/03 1:21 AM
There's a Dog n suds in Mishawaka IN also.

Penoose
  • Total Posts : 57
RE: Dog N suds - Wed, 10/8/03 2:23 AM
Cool looking place. I was lured into one in IN.

The food is unremarkable, but I dug the "suds."

P.j.

UncleVic
  • Total Posts : 6025
RE: Dog N suds - Mon, 12/8/03 5:27 AM
[img]http://store4.yimg.com/I/soda-pop_1741_233828[/img]

IansMom
  • Total Posts : 394
RE: Dog N suds - Fri, 12/12/03 4:55 PM
the one in Lafayette IN has been there for a while.. I was last there in early 1996.. right after my son was born...

• Total Posts : 335
RE: Dog N suds - Sun, 02/1/04 11:34 PM
On August 17, 2002, I decided to eat at the one in Lafayette, Indiana, along Sagamore/US 52. It was there I learned, after striking up a conversation with my carhop about troubleshooting the web site at http://www.dognsuds.net, that that location was the only one left in the Hoosier State. I found that weird since I knew of many others in Indiana. The "many others", according to my carhop, were switching over to Sonic Drive-In, an Oklahoma-based chain. So long.

However, I have had Sonic before (for Daytonians, there is one outside Towne Mall near Middletown) and have been happy every time.

capnhank
  • Total Posts : 96
RE: Dog N suds - Mon, 02/2/04 5:47 PM
Do they still have that Dog'n'Suds car at the one in Lafayette? I used to have a picture somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. I think it was a painted-up old jalopy of some sort. Like a poor man's Wienermobile, but without the phallic symbol.

djbalance
  • Total Posts : 1
RE: Dog N suds - Wed, 03/3/04 11:34 AM
quote:
Originally posted by capnhank

Do they still have that Dog'n'Suds car at the one in Lafayette? I used to have a picture somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. I think it was a painted-up old jalopy of some sort. Like a poor man's Wienermobile, but without the phallic symbol.

yeah it's still there. it's acctualy 2 desotos cut in half and welded together. my grandfather owned one of them until he sold it to dns. i've lived in lafayette my whole life and don't ever remember it not being there. i'm pretty sure it's original and never stopped opertating.

jettababs
  • Total Posts : 222
RE: Dog N suds - Wed, 03/3/04 11:57 AM
There's also one still around in Avon, Indiana, west of Indianapolis. It should be open now; it's seasonal. Great food, my husband and I ate there last summer, watching a huge thunderstorm right overhead and eating coneys and really good fries. If you're headed towards a Dog n Suds, they're worth a side trip.

JFMcCune
RE: Dog N suds - Wed, 03/10/04 6:59 PM
For more information, here is the URL for Lafayette, IN (seasonal):
http://www.dognsuds.org/

Currently inactive, here is the URL for Montague, MI (seasonal):
http://www.dog-n-suds.com/

Don't forget about the one at the corner of Rollins Rd. & Washington St. (517 Washington St.) in Ingleside, IL 60041 (phone 847-587-6808). It's open March-October, and is an easy ride from northwest Chicago area.

anselmo1
  • Total Posts : 126
RE: Dog N suds - Tue, 03/16/04 2:04 AM
There was a Dog N Suds back in the late 1960's on Main Street in Clarence, NY. The chilled root beer (Suds) was really outstanding. I remember the Coney Dog Basket which was a steam hot dog and french fries. Average at best since I prefer a charbroiled hot dog. I use to hang out there with my friends and always had a great time. Unfortunately, the owner had a son who didn't like the work end of the business and shut it down around 1970.

carlton pierre
  • Total Posts : 2500
RE: Dog N suds - Thu, 11/25/04 8:38 AM
I remember as a kid, probably around 1960 watching the DognSuds by my house burning down. I have not seen one since, but I'd love to see one again and eat there.

ScreamingChicken
  • Total Posts : 4737
RE: Dog N suds - Tue, 11/30/04 11:07 AM
As a kid in the late '60s and early to mid '70s my parents would often take the family to the Dog n Suds on Alpine Road in Rockford IL. Unfortunately it was turned into a Chinese restaurant in the late '70s or early '80s.

I also remember one on US-20 in Hanover Park IL in the mid to late '80s but have no idea what its current status is.

Brad O.

sneeks
  • Total Posts : 3
RE: Dog N suds - Sun, 01/23/05 10:51 AM
There was one open for a short while on Dixie Hwy in Louisville, It was not very good. Chili was watery and service was bad. This was brand new too. Well only lasted about 1 year and now is a Dogs and Suds Car Wash!! Maybe service is better!

lindapanzo
RE: Dog N suds - Mon, 01/24/05 6:10 PM
There are still three Dog 'n Suds in my area (far north suburban Chicago). One on Center St in Grayslake, IL (car hop comes to car to take order and retrieve trays). One on Rt 12 in Richmond, IL (again, car hop comes to car to take order and remove tray). Another in Ingleside, IL on Rollins Road (give order via speaker) and then car hop brings out food.

It's always a sure sign of spring when the Dog 'n Suds reopens in March, though sometimes, the spring reopening is badly timed and there's a heavy snowstorm or bitter cold weather.

When I was a kid (late 60s/early 70s), they sold hot dogs, fries, and root beer/orange drink. Now, every year, they add a few new menu items. Pizza puffs or whatever.

hytran
RE: Dog N suds - Thu, 02/24/05 2:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by lindapanzo

There are still three Dog 'n Suds in my area (far north suburban Chicago). One on Center St in Grayslake, IL (car hop comes to car to take order and retrieve trays). One on Rt 12 in Richmond, IL (again, car hop comes to car to take order and remove tray). Another in Ingleside, IL on Rollins Road (give order via speaker) and then car hop brings out food.

It's always a sure sign of spring when the Dog 'n Suds reopens in March, though sometimes, the spring reopening is badly timed and there's a heavy snowstorm or bitter cold weather.

Grayslake opens tomorrow - it's been a long 4 months - we'll be there!!

eiffel
  • Total Posts : 2
RE: Dog N suds - Mon, 05/23/05 2:26 PM
There was a dog n suds on Main St. in Bloomington, Illinois as well. Loved the frosted rootboor mugs.

It was at this place that I determined that I needed glasses as I could not read their white menu billboard. I was 10 or 11 years old at the time.

QFan
  • Total Posts : 641
RE: Dog N suds - Mon, 05/23/05 7:31 PM
For you Dog N Suds fans, there were also quite a few posts under the thread "Long Gone Regional Chains" back in Jan/Feb by ladytenor and several others. QFan mistakenly though that DNS was a goner, but was told they are still alive and well at several Midwest locations in Illinois/Indiana and others. Some new ones have apparently been built in recent yrs. Not all have survived, but they are still in their pitching their frosty root beers and dogs.
QFan
Bonita Springs, FL
p.s. One RF-er even posted that he had recently been to one that still had carhops. Wow, that's a blast from the past!

UncleVic
RE: Dog N suds - Mon, 05/23/05 8:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by QFan

For you Dog N Suds fans, there were also quite a few posts under the thread "Long Gone Regional Chains" back in Jan/Feb by ladytenor and several others. QFan mistakenly though that DNS was a goner, but was told they are still alive and well at several Midwest locations in Illinois/Indiana and others. Some new ones have apparently been built in recent yrs. Not all have survived, but they are still in their pitching their frosty root beers and dogs.
QFan
Bonita Springs, FL
p.s. One RF-er even posted that he had recently been to one that still had carhops. Wow, that's a blast from the past!

When I was in Indiana, I stopped by one of the B&K Hot Dog Stands.. They also still have car hops!

banjoplayer21
  • Total Posts : 6
RE: Dog N suds - Mon, 05/23/05 11:21 PM
i'm 48 years young and remember a treat in the chicago area where we used to go in the early seventy's, late sixty's called dogs n' sud's. i remember they had pretty darn good root beer...

UncleVic
RE: Dog N suds - Mon, 05/23/05 11:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by banjoplayer21

i'm 48 years young and remember a treat in the chicago area where we used to go in the early seventy's, late sixty's called dogs n' sud's. i remember they had pretty darn good root beer...

If you ever get to the West Side of Michigan, they still have one in Whitehall...

Shakey
RE: Dog N suds - Tue, 05/31/05 12:33 PM
We had one here in Modesto, CA (former home of Mr. Petersen and home of American Grafitti and George Lucas) in the mid 60's. My wife was one of the carhops on roller skates before I married her. Not too many of 'em left. Sonic is trying to bring back this type of drive-in restaurant. Unfortunately, places where kids can congregate often spell trouble now-a-days.
The drive-in restaurant in American Grafitti was typical of several in Modesto--Dog 'N Suds being one of them.

William!
RE: Dog N suds - Fri, 07/1/05 6:21 AM
We had a Dog n Suds right along M-115 in Cadillac MI, where I grew up. They were seasonal and had carhops until 1972 or 1973, when they changed to intercom speakers on poles (and NO notice, as I remember... we sat waiting several minutes before somebody noticed the button and instructions next to the speaker where the carhops usually stood!). They added a dining area in maybe 1977, and became year-round, until they had a fire (early 1980?) and never reopened. The sign stood a couple years after the building was torn down (and with it the concrete and posts, I believe). There was also one in Lake City, about fifteen miles away, that was still operating in the mid-1980s; onion rings weren't common to local fast-food places, and theirs were especially good. I was never a big hot-dog fan, but the chili sauce and cheeseburgers (char-broiled) from both places were all right; I seem to remember they pushed the mustard a little. I'd take their root-beer over A&W's (at least the canned/bottled variety), and they did have take-home barrels... which never lasted long!

William!
RE: Dog N suds - Sat, 07/2/05 10:57 PM
Another note: The chili sauce was called "Coney Sauce", and the chili-dogs were Coney Dogs accordingly, as I remember. (Discovered a couple taste-alike recipes online, and the name Coney Sauce rang a bell.) I'm pleasantly surprised by the memorabilia and information available on this chain.

UncleVic
RE: Dog N suds - Sat, 07/2/05 11:49 PM
Welcome William! I never knew they had a Dog n Suds up in Lake County! Learn something new everyday... I have one of their Franchise packets, which includes history, a menu, etc etc... I'll try to post it on my website within the next week or so... Makes for some fun reading...

StL Dan
  • Total Posts : 21
RE: Dog N suds - Thu, 07/7/05 1:20 AM
I used to eat at the location in Cherokee Pass, Missouri every single summer.

Great chili dogs and root beer.

macmoore
RE: Dog N suds - Wed, 07/13/05 12:21 AM
Does anyone know if the DNS on Crawfordsville Road in Indianapolis is still there? There used to be one just off the east beltway (Washington Ave?), but it changed to a Sonic a few years back. It was always a treat when passing through on the Interstate, and I'd like to find another one. Thanks.
quote:
Originally posted by McFan

On August 17, 2002, I decided to eat at the one in Lafayette, Indiana, along Sagamore/US 52. It was there I learned, after striking up a conversation with my carhop about troubleshooting the web site at http://www.dognsuds.net, that that location was the only one left in the Hoosier State. I found that weird since I knew of many others in Indiana. The "many others", according to my carhop, were switching over to Sonic Drive-In, an Oklahoma-based chain. So long.

However, I have had Sonic before (for Daytonians, there is one outside Towne Mall near Middletown) and have been happy every time.

UncleVic
RE: Dog N suds - Sat, 07/16/05 3:48 AM
Macmoore.. If the Indy Zoo still has an "express" stand set up, thats about the only one I know of in Indy.. Next closest one (real) is in Avon.. Here's a link to existing locations, but I think some of the ones listed may be closed by now.. http://www.dognsuds.org/Old%20Timers.htm

Grillmeister
  • Total Posts : 204
RE: Dog N suds - Sat, 07/16/05 9:33 AM

In the 60's I used to go to one in Olney, IL when visiting cousins. I sort of remember a white picket fence with a gate, but definitely remember the root beer.
We found one in Ft. Wayne IN a few years ago, and the dot dog sauce was interesting. Also found Dog N'Suds root beer in the local Big Lots for a short time.

macmoore
RE: Dog N suds - Sat, 07/16/05 10:42 AM
UncleVic,

Thanks. The Avon location looks good when passing through. It's just a couple miles off the Beltway, and easy to get back onto I-74 by taking Indiana 267 from Avon.
quote:
Originally posted by UncleVic

Macmoore.. If the Indy Zoo still has an "express" stand set up, thats about the only one I know of in Indy.. Next closest one (real) is in Avon.. Here's a link to existing locations, but I think some of the ones listed may be closed by now.. http://www.dognsuds.org/Old%20Timers.htm

MicahHibler
  • Total Posts : 20
RE: Dog N suds - Fri, 07/22/05 9:37 PM
There is to the best of knowledge still a Dog's N Suds in the Elyria OH area. I believe that it is on Ridge Road (near Sheffield Lake).

tsores
  • Total Posts : 653
RE: Dog N suds - Fri, 07/22/05 10:10 PM
Here is a web page that has all the "remaining" outlets listed.

http://www.dognsuds.org/Old%20Timers.htm

meiguoren
  • Total Posts : 9
RE: Dog N suds - Sun, 07/24/05 4:28 PM
I've been to the one in Lafayette, it's so/so. I was still in high school at the time, and my friend said they had 'hot chicks' working there so we went. I thought the service was slow and unfriendly, and I don't remember the food. Unremarkable I guess. It's also not at a real good location, next to a 4 lane highway in the middle of used car dealerships. They have the absolute best root beer, though.

Big Ugly Mich
  • Total Posts : 1302
RE: Dog N suds - Sun, 08/14/05 3:44 PM
I've been to the one in Richmond IL (I believe. It was JUST south of the Cheesehead-Flatlander [WI-IL] border on US 12) and the food was okay, but the suds were great.

I placed a large order for me and the wife, and our girl Jesse (mixed Shepherd-Husky) even got her own hot dog, only to find out they didn't take Visa, so I took the car to a cash machine and got back before the food got cold, luckily.

slackademic
  • Total Posts : 51
RE: Dog N suds - Mon, 08/15/05 12:59 PM
There used to be one in Addison, IL until just a couple of years ago. It was right next to Links n Tees, a driving range with 3 golf holes. We would hit a couple of buckets and go next door for good dogs and good root beer. Are they all in boonies now?

macmoore
RE: Dog N suds - Mon, 08/15/05 7:55 PM
Well, we were able to stop at DNS in Avon, IN as we were passing through. Great break after a long day of driving. How come the midwest can make the best pork tenderloin sandwiches, and nowhere out east can you find anything to compare? The DNS pork tenderloin was real (not "chopped and formed") and large enough for two buns.

The next week I was in Gilbert, Iowa and stopped at the Suburban Restaurant (Route 69), and the pork there made the bun look like a postage stamp -- at least four times the size. Unbelievable!!! (http://www.suburbanrestaurant.com/)

Thanks to all for the help finding a DNS during our vacation!!

StL Dan
  • Total Posts : 21
RE: Dog N suds - Mon, 08/15/05 11:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by tsores

Here is a web page that has all the "remaining" outlets listed.

http://www.dognsuds.org/Old%20Timers.htm

The location in Cherokee Pass, MO is actually a few miles from Fredericktown just in case anyone wants to look at a map.

Cherokee Pass is literally a wide spot in the road. Fredericktown has a few thousand inhabitants.

I can't believe the DnS's is still operating in Cherokee Pass.

Sandy Eggo
  • Total Posts : 226
RE: Dog N suds - Tue, 09/13/05 1:01 PM
They have a dog and suds out here but it where you wash you dog and they serve beer.

Poopy
  • Total Posts : 101
RE: Dog N suds - Thu, 10/27/05 2:12 PM
When I was a kid in Wisconsin, we use to call it Arf and Barf. lol

berndog
  • Total Posts : 674
RE: Dog N suds - Thu, 10/27/05 3:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sandy Eggo

They have a dog and suds out here but its where you wash you dog and they serve beer.

Now that's what I was thinking when I saw the title of this thread. A do-it-yourself dog grooming place.

Sandy, are the dogs more relaxed after lapping a few beers?

tvandame
RE: Dog N suds - Fri, 12/2/05 12:09 PM
Hello everyone Just wanted to post a new fourm for Dog-N-Suds info.......

http://dognsuds.vandame.biz

Check it out it's new but catching on.... Also we are looking for mug logo information and old photos.... If you have any information make a post about it there....

Travis Jon VanDame

anselmo1
  • Total Posts : 126
RE: Dog N suds - Mon, 12/19/05 5:51 PM
tvandame---What happened to your link?

Gizmolito
  • Total Posts : 312
RE: Dog N suds - Wed, 12/21/05 7:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by macmoore

Well, we were able to stop at DNS in Avon, IN as we were passing through. Great break after a long day of driving. How come the midwest can make the best pork tenderloin sandwiches, and nowhere out east can you find anything to compare? The DNS pork tenderloin was real (not "chopped and formed") and large enough for two buns.

The next week I was in Gilbert, Iowa and stopped at the Suburban Restaurant (Route 69), and the pork there made the bun look like a postage stamp -- at least four times the size. Unbelievable!!! (http://www.suburbanrestaurant.com/)

Thanks to all for the help finding a DNS during our vacation!!

Thanks for the website of the Suburban. Their menu looks great!

"For the safety of our Patrons, our Employees, and everyone's families, Suburban Restaurant will not be open if severe weather conditions make travel hazardous. If severe weather threatens or causes any doubt or concerns, we ask you to CALL (515)232-3135 FIRST to make sure we are OPEN before you "venture out" -- Thank You!"

I wish every retail business would be this considerate of its employees to have a POLICY IN PLACE for severe weather.

lennonlover2005
  • Total Posts : 62
RE: Dog N suds - Thu, 12/29/05 10:00 AM
I was at the Dog n' Suds in Montague MI this past summer and it was so much fun...I would highly reccommend going all the way up there...Lake Michigan is right near by and so the World's largest Weathervane!The food was great and the root beer was sooooo yummy...I took alot of photos and you can buy t-shirts and a mug to take home!

UncleVic
RE: Dog N suds - Thu, 12/29/05 11:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by lennonlover2005

I was at the Dog n' Suds in Montague MI this past summer and it was so much fun...I would highly reccommend going all the way up there...Lake Michigan is right near by and so the World's largest Weathervane!The food was great and the root beer was sooooo yummy...I took alot of photos and you can buy t-shirts and a mug to take home!

Ya, that is some really nice real estate over there! My sister rents a house over on Lake Michigan up there for a week just about every summer (other side of the channel across the lighthouse).. The Dog n Suds being so close makes it even that much better!

lennonlover2005
  • Total Posts : 62
RE: Dog N suds - Fri, 12/30/05 8:20 PM
I went to the Dog n' Suds in MONTUGUE Michigan (it is not in Whitehall...just past there) this past August 2005 and it was a real treat! They still have teenage carhops with the cute coin things on their belts and they have music piped in that they downloaded from the web. They used actual 50's 60's radio DJ's voice introducing the popular song of the day! I was almost crying! The root beer was so good...nothing like that junk from a 2 liter! You can buy mugs and t-shirts and bottles of the root beer. They are open seasonally and it is SOOO worth going there from wherever you live...Midwest, South etc. The web site http://www.dognsuds.org/ is a great place to keep up on info about the current news on Dog N' Suds places etc. The man who runs that site owns a DNS in Indiana and he's really cool! I can't wait until summer again...

Michael Hoffman
  • Total Posts : 17845
RE: Dog N suds - Fri, 12/30/05 8:33 PM
I suppose there's a reason why this thread about a fast-food franchised chain is out here where everyone can see it and not relegated to the the hidden-away Fast-Food Franchise area.

UncleVic
RE: Dog N suds - Sat, 12/31/05 2:47 AM
Actually I dont think they're a chain anymore... Just independant owners using the old franchise name. But if they move the topic, maybe out of the hamburger section and over to the hot dog section would be nice...

jeepguy
  • Total Posts : 1555
RE: Dog N suds - Sat, 12/31/05 4:39 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Ugly Mich

I've been to the one in Richmond IL (I believe. It was JUST south of the Cheesehead-Flatlander [WI-IL] border on US 12) and the food was okay, but the suds were great.

I placed a large order for me and the wife, and our girl Jesse (mixed Shepherd-Husky) even got her own hot dog, only to find out they didn't take Visa, so I took the car to a cash machine and got back before the food got cold, luckily.
I've been to the one in Richmond and imo, the food was lousy. Nothing like it was 20 years ago at the St Charles IL location. I truly can get a better hotdog at a Speedway gas station.

phatphil
  • Total Posts : 668
RE: Dog N suds - Sat, 12/31/05 3:32 PM
are you talking about the one one rt 12 south of twin lakes

jeepguy
  • Total Posts : 1555
RE: Dog N suds - Sat, 12/31/05 4:17 PM
Yes, just south of Genoa City WI.

phatphil
RE: Dog N suds - Sun, 01/1/06 7:40 AM
we had a great idea one afternoon to snowmobile there 12 miles to find out they were closed for winter lol

UncleVic
RE: Dog N suds - Sun, 01/15/06 8:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Ugly Mich

I just read a news story, though it's a month old already, I thought I'd share it. Seems like the Richmond location was sold, and recently re-opened. Also the new owners plan on keeping it open all year.

http://www.nwherald.com/BusinessSection/338510199337717.php

garryd451
  • Total Posts : 699
RE: Dog N suds - Sun, 01/15/06 10:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrodder

There's a Dog n suds in Mishawaka IN also.

The only Dog n Suds that I know of in Mishawka, left the Dog n Suds Franchise years ago, they changed their name to "Dog N Mug". Below is their address, if You know of another Dog N Suds in Mishawka I would love to know their location, could You please post it?

Dog N Mug
(574) 256-2313
1725 E Mckinley Ave
Mishawaka, IN 46545

stevensstudio
RE: Dog N suds - Tue, 05/9/06 9:18 PM
DOG 'N' SUDS DELAFIELD, WISCONSIN, circa 1967. Intersection of Interstate I-94 and Hwy 83. I was fourteen, helping deliver newspapers on my Mom's motor route. Coney Dogs, Texas Burgers. Razed to make room for a new mega mall. What a waste of heritage.
I'm building a 1/25 scale(that's 1 millimeter=1 inch) diorama to display my artistic automotive modeling endeavors as a "Cruise Nite at Dog 'n' Suds". I also like the idea of a "Putt-Putt" next door.
Thanks for the link to remaining locations. Seems like a road trip to Illinois for reference photos and materials is in order. I currently reside in Milwaukee, so I'm guessing I'll have a healthy appetite by the time I arrive.
Of course, on the advise of my fellow posters, I won't be eating at the location just south of "cheeseheadland" on Hwy 12, just driving past. Alright, I'll try the fries and root beer. Destination will be Grays Lake or Ingleside, or maybe even both.
On to Mapquest....Yahoo maps....

stevensstudio
RE: Dog N suds - Tue, 05/9/06 9:31 PM
According to the Herald article I just read about the Richmond location on Hwy 12 having new owners, who also own TEN others in the U.S., I believe I'll also try their Texas Burger, too.
Thanks Uncle Vic.

phatphil
RE: Dog N suds - Tue, 05/9/06 10:49 PM
i dont go home often but every time i do there is a dog n suds on rt12 also known as rand rd. a half mile north of the richmond illinois border in to twin lakes wisconsin somewhere by the international house of wine and cheese where you turn off to lake geneva, but dont go in the winter they are closed

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 60 of 86