Creamed Chipped Beef

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 60 of 116
mikez629
  • Total Posts : 307
  • Reward points : 0
Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 6:13 PM
May be know as S.O.S to some of you old military boys. This is a Philly thing as far as I know. I have been eating this stuff(that is what it is)-for years. Fresh made/of Stoffers(not sure on that spelling)-sells it in the frezer section. It is good over white toast/hash brown/biscuts.

roossy90
  • Total Posts : 6695
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 6:33 PM
A few threads already here..

Check this one out...

http://www.roadfood.com/Forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17349&SearchTerms=sos

Hillbilly
  • Total Posts : 992
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 6:38 PM
I developed a fondness for SOS when I was in the air force, and it is still a big favorite. A biscuit is my favorite delivery system.

lynndunham
  • Total Posts : 194
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 6:42 PM
I like a biscuit for biscuits 'n gravy but white toast for creamed chipped beef.

Tedbear
  • Total Posts : 1832
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 6:45 PM

When I was a kid, back in the early '60s, I first tasted Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast at the Hot Shoppes restaurants in the DC area, and I really liked it. Being an adventurous kid in the kitchen, I learned to make it myself after my mother taught me how to make a basic white sauce.

And, thereafter for several years, I used to make this as my Saturday morning treat. Since I haven't had this concoction in many years, I think that I will have to make some of this very soon!

rouxdog
  • Total Posts : 1421
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 6:55 PM
Army here ZZZZ man, Vietnam era. Bring on the SOS!!!
Huge treat it was when time allowed!!!!!!!!!!

NebGuy
  • Total Posts : 875
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 7:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by mikez629

May be know as S.O.S to some of you old military boys. This is a Philly thing as far as I know.

It's not a Philly thing. I first ate it over 40 years ago in Iowa among other places.

Sundancer7
  • Total Posts : 13386
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 7:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hillbilly

I developed a fondness for SOS when I was in the air force, and it is still a big favorite. A biscuit is my favorite delivery system.

Same here. My first experience with SOS was at Lackland AFB in San Antonio in 1964. I liked it then and I like it now. I also enjoyed the cheese baked on toast for breakfast. I hated the eggs.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

Greyghost
  • Total Posts : 1336
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 7:44 PM
This was huge in the 50's...I remember it well. Never had it for breakfast though, it was more of a dinner entree in my home. I don't know if my parents were cruel or if this was just a way to make us kids eat a lot of the side vegetables offered.

I do think it predates the 50's though. It would be interesting to see a history of this dish. I suspect it has Depression Era origins.

eatingteam
  • Total Posts : 186
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 7:58 PM
I like mine with my potatoes mixed in on top of toast Cut it all up mix in some ketchup and large pieces of Taylor Pork Roll. I swear you could build a foundation for a house with this stuff but it is soooo good.

Tony

ann peeples
  • Total Posts : 8317
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 8:05 PM
I have enjoyed creamed chipped beef since I was 6.Dont really know the origin-but when Mom made it, Dad said"Just like the Army" and he loved it...

beacupcake
  • Total Posts : 29
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 8:35 PM
yummy yummy!!! one of my favorite comfort foods! mom or grandma would make it as a treat and whenever i find it on a menu, i always order it. The Farm House in Gilbert, AZ has a pretty tasty offering

enginecapt
  • Total Posts : 3486
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 8:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Greyghost

I do think it predates the 50's though. It would be interesting to see a history of this dish. I suspect it has Depression Era origins.
I know my Dad ate it aboard ship in the South Pacific during the war. I'll have to check with my Aunt or Uncle to see if they ate it as kids in the 20s and 30s at home, as they were all Navy brats.

Ciaoman
  • Total Posts : 375
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 8:57 PM
My dad was in the peace-time army (before WWII). When he was discharged, he taught my mom to make SOS because "the cook in his outfit really knew how to make it well." Mom learned well--we used to eat this as an easy supper. Always had it on toast but I'm sure biscuits would be great as the "delivery system." I can still taste it.

Michael Hoffman
  • Total Posts : 17815
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 9:03 PM
Actually, creamed chipped beef first appeared in the Manual for Army Cooks in 1910.

Oh, and it wasn't in Philadephia.

tcrouzer
  • Total Posts : 430
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 9:07 PM
One of my favorite breakfasts! I think I first had creamed chipped beef on toast (yes, it goes over toast triangles and sausage gravy goes over split biscuits) at a Howard Johnson's or other restaurant chain of the late 50s and 60s. My mom made it for us too and now I make it now and then for breakfast. Usually I use Carl Buddig beef, but I bought the dried beef in the jars over the holidays on special - really salty! You have to rinse it.

I swear this spring I will bring a cooler of dried beef back with me from Lancaster PA when I go to the quilt expo!

unabashed
  • Total Posts : 435
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Wed, 01/16/08 10:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by mikez629

May be know as S.O.S to some of you old military boys. This is a Philly thing as far as I know. I have been eating this stuff(that is what it is)-for years. Fresh made/of Stoffers(not sure on that spelling)-sells it in the frezer section. It is good over white toast/hash brown/biscuts.

Its very good taste like home made...
try it you'll love it.(IMHO)

mikez629
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Thu, 01/17/08 8:10 AM
I live in Jersey now and can not find it in any diner around-only when I go back to Philly.

John A
  • Total Posts : 4295
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Thu, 01/17/08 8:29 AM

doggydaddy
  • Total Posts : 1847
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Thu, 01/17/08 8:58 AM
quote:
Originally posted by John A

We have a winner!!! I prefer white toast, but those home fries look very delicious.

mark

mikez629
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Thu, 01/17/08 12:01 PM
quote:

That looks so good-it is too close to lunch to be posting pictures like that. My stomach is growling. Just needs a side of scapple.

SoulOnFire
  • Total Posts : 22
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Thu, 01/17/08 5:53 PM
My favorite breakfast food since I was 8. I grew up overseas and when I was a kid, we used to go to the local Army base to get breakfast at the cafeteria on Sunday mornings. So one day I decide to order creamed chipped beef and the first thing my Dad says "Oh wow, they have S**t on a Shingle here!". My Mom freaked that he said that in front of me, but I simply and innocently asked what that meant. He just kind of mumbled something or other, said "Sorry", and kept reading his paper.

And for the record, it was the best I've ever tasted. It's twenty years later and I STILL remember the taste. Guess cause it was authentic.

Davydd
  • Total Posts : 6222
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Thu, 01/17/08 6:04 PM
My dad delighted in making it back in Indianapolis in the 50s. I'm sure he picked it up in the Army.

RubyRose
  • Total Posts : 2187
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Thu, 01/17/08 6:38 PM
Here's another discussion of creamed chipped beef, along with my recipe for the PA Dutch browned flour type.

http://www.roadfood.com/Forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=308

We're still able to get freshly sliced dried beef at all the farmers' market butcher stalls in the area and many of the grocery stores. Once it's packaged for a while, it gets darker in color. They also sell something called "dried beef loaf", which is a bologna-like product made with dried beef, although it's sometimes thinly sliced and packaged and sold as "dried beef" in other parts of the country.

enginecapt
  • Total Posts : 3486
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Fri, 01/18/08 4:39 AM
quote:
Originally posted by tcrouzer
but I bought the dried beef in the jars over the holidays on special - really salty! You have to rinse it.

My Dad never rinsed it. That man loved his salt, which is probably why he had a big stroke and never saw his 70th birthday. I can still see him, salting ham and bacon..... ahhh memories.

Jimeats
  • Total Posts : 3175
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Fri, 01/18/08 7:22 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Hoffman

Actually, creamed chipped beef first appeared in the Manual for Army Cooks in 1910.

Oh, and it wasn't in Philadephia.
Of course not. we all know it was Gary In. Chow Jim

bakman_01570
  • Total Posts : 98
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Fri, 01/18/08 9:21 AM
My grandmother used to make this from time to time when we visited her back in the early to mid 1970s in Baltimore.
I've tried the Stoufers stuff and I guess that is as close that'll I'll get to eating it the "real" dish. Its okay.
The pictures here look quite good. Of course, my wife thinks it looks like barf......I haven't seen it on the menu in NE CT recently or Worcester area.....years ago, I do remember seeing it on menu in a restaurant in Thompson, CT. think it was the Vernon Stiles Inn (since closed)

Ashphalt
  • Total Posts : 1644
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Fri, 01/18/08 9:33 AM
Breakfast?

It was dinner in my house. Never with hamburger but usually with leftover roast beef, of course made by my Father.

My Wife's Mom made the hamburger version, also for dinner. My Wife keeps asking for the fecipe and I don't think her Mom even remembers making it.

MiamiDon
  • Total Posts : 4306
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Fri, 01/18/08 11:41 AM
quote:

John, that looks so good that I can almost smell it. I have always dumped it on english muffins, but your version looks better.

Sundancer7
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Fri, 01/18/08 11:56 AM
I was in the Air Force in 1963. I still recall every morning at Lackland AFB the SOS was served. I enjoyed it then and I enjoy it now.

It is strange how certain taste stay with you.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

Hillbilly
  • Total Posts : 992
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Fri, 01/18/08 12:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sundancer7

I was in the Air Force in 1963. I still recall every morning at Lackland AFB the SOS was served. I enjoyed it then and I enjoy it now.

It is strange how certain taste stay with you.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

You must have had the same mess sargeant I had in 1957.

Sundancer7
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Fri, 01/18/08 1:19 PM
Our dorm had to pull KP at Lackland one weekend. We had very small jobs. I got stuck peeling potatoes with a butter knife. They would not let us use a sharp knife when going through basic. I recall sneaking away the potato peeling thing and stealing a nice helping of the chipped beef (SOS) and some fresh cookies.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

Big Ugly Mich
  • Total Posts : 1302
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Fri, 01/18/08 1:34 PM
I did 4 years in the Marines and 6.5 in the Navy and never had this. I had something similar, but with ground beef instead of chipped beef, and make it to hide veggies in today.

Sundancer7
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Fri, 01/18/08 2:28 PM
Big Ugly: It may have been a AF thing. I do not know. I just know it was tasty and it made me look forward to breakfast in the morning. I could not say the same thing about their eggs. They would gag a maggot. They also had a piece of bread with cheese on top that had been broiled. I enjoyed that with their jellies.

The coffee was also very good.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

Michael Hoffman
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Fri, 01/18/08 3:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Ugly Mich

I did 4 years in the Marines and 6.5 in the Navy and never had this. I had something similar, but with ground beef instead of chipped beef, and make it to hide veggies in today.

When I was in the Air Force what they served us was always made with ground beef and grey gravy. I loved it.

Rapunzll
  • Total Posts : 314
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Fri, 01/18/08 3:30 PM
Creamed Chipped Beef is one of the few things my ex cooked and it was yummy. In fact, when we divorced, I let him have my copy of The Joy of Cooking, because the recipe he used was in it!

brisketboy
  • Total Posts : 1056
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Fri, 01/18/08 3:33 PM
Yeah well after some sixty plus days underwater SOS loses most of it's charm. Right along with square pig.

RubyRose
  • Total Posts : 2187
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Fri, 01/18/08 4:51 PM
One bastion of creamed chipped beef-dom is Ocean City MD. I've never seen a town with CCB on so many breakfast menus.

leethebard
  • Total Posts : 6080
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Fri, 01/18/08 4:56 PM
Hi,
Love that SOS..but honestly never had it as good as the army. Maybe it tastes the best when your tired and been yelled at all day.
leethebard

Greyghost
  • Total Posts : 1336
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Fri, 01/18/08 6:29 PM
I am beginning to develop a theory about the origins of SOS. I keep running into references of "Bully Beef" , an early canned preserved beef product which was around as early as the American Civil War. There are also references to a dish called Bully Beef which was the canned product sliced, cooked in a cream and butter mixture and served over biscuits.

Considering the staple of Union troops during the war was hardtack, I can see them "liberating" cream and butter and combining this with Bully Beef rations, thus making the hardtack somewhat edible.

I don't know if the Yankees actually invented this dish because I have seen references to Bully Beef as early as the Crimean War as well.

I think it can be safely said SOS has military origins and very old ones at that.

Earl of Sandwich
  • Total Posts : 600
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sat, 01/19/08 7:09 AM
I love CCB or SOS as it's called but have never made it and don't see it offered in many of the areas I go. I do like it though.

PapaJoe8
  • Total Posts : 5504
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sat, 01/19/08 12:41 PM
Did someone say a recipe? My mom made this all the time and I loved it. I was not smart enough to get her recipe. I remember she just used some dried beef she got at the store.
Joe

Twinwillow
  • Total Posts : 4896
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sat, 01/19/08 1:04 PM
Fort Knox, Kentucky, circa 1962. S.O.S kept me going during B.T.

Jimeats
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sat, 01/19/08 1:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Greyghost

I am beginning to develop a theory about the origins of SOS. I keep running into references of "Bully Beef" , an early canned preserved beef product which was around as early as the American Civil War. There are also references to a dish called Bully Beef which was the canned product sliced, cooked in a cream and butter mixture and served over biscuits.

Considering the staple of Union troops during the war was hardtack, I can see them "liberating" cream and butter and combining this with Bully Beef rations, thus making the hardtack somewhat edible.

I don't know if the Yankees actually invented this dish because I have seen references to Bully Beef as early as the Crimean War as well.

I think it can be safely said SOS has military origins and very old ones at that.
It was around a lot earlier than the civil war.
The pilgrams had it on board stored in barrels for the long voyage.
I did glance thru some of my older cookbooks trying to find refrence to when it became popular, if that ever happened.
I found some recipes where the used something like an au jus for the dried salted beef, so the creamed came latter?
We did serve it in the Navy but not that often, once every 2 months or so very expensive. True SOS {ground beef} was served quite often though. Chow Jim

Rick F.
  • Total Posts : 1736
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sat, 01/19/08 3:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PapaJoe8

My mom made this all the time and I loved it. I remember she just used some dried beef she got at the store.
Joe
We had it in the house when I was a kid (1950s), but I don't remember what my folks did with it, and neither of them had served in the military. Much later when I worked in a restaurant one of the employees would get a little juice glass (that's what it was and still is sold in) of it, heat it up on the griddle, add it to a cream sauce, and serve it on toast, and I loved it. Even later my wife & I discovered the Stouffer's version and would put it on (buttered!) toast, heavily peppered. Now if we're feeling particularly decadent we put it on well-toasted and buttered English muffins.

We reserve biscuits (Mrs. B's Buttermilk) for sausage or red-eye gravy, or butter and sorghum or Steen's corn syrup.

Foodbme
  • Total Posts : 9546
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sat, 01/19/08 4:22 PM
Does anyone know who makes the beef for Chipped Beef besides those little jars that Armour sells??
Or how can you make it at home??

Foodbme
  • Total Posts : 9546
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sat, 01/19/08 4:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Foodbme

Does anyone know who makes the beef for Chipped Beef besides those little jars that Armour sells??

I think I found an answer to my own question--DUH! Thank God for Google!
Dried/Smoked Beef (Venison) - Makes 5 lbs.
Dried beef or venison is excellent chipped (sliced thin) and served with white gravy and potatoes.

Ingredients:

4 to 5 lbs. boneless beef or venison round, trimmed
1 teaspoon curing salt (pink)
3 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons garlic granules
2 tablespoons dextrose
1 teaspoon white pepper
2 quarts ice cold water

Directions:
Combine all ingredients (except meat) in a non-metallic brining vessel; mix well.
Pump meat to 10% of its own weight and submerge in brine solution.
Refrigerate submerged meat for 7 days stirring and turning meat every other day or so.
Skim mold from surface of brine if necessary.
After 7 days remove the cured meat from the brine solution and pat dry. Do not rinse!
OVEN: Place cured meat on rack in oven, crack open oven door, turn oven to 150 degrees or lowest setting for one hour or until the outside of the meat is nearly dry. Close oven door, increase oven temp. to 175 degrees and hold until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 152 degrees (fully cooked). Remove and cool.
SMOKER: Place cured meat on rack in smoker, open damper wide open, set smoker temperature at 130-40 degrees, for one hour or until the outside of the meat is nearly dry. Close damper. Add smoke chips, smoke according to individual tastes, increase the smoker temperature to 175 degrees and hold until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 152 degrees (fully cooked). Remove and cool. (Or you can take up to 48 hours or longer if you want truly old-fashioned dried beef. Simply start at a 125 degrees and hold for 12 hours, drop the temperature to about 115 degrees, smoke up to 10 hours (I prefer a couple of hours) and hold for a couple of days, without smoke, until the meat is dry. Expect about 40% shrink if you dry it all the way.

Recipe courtesy of www.eldonsausage.com

rptyper
  • Total Posts : 49
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sat, 01/19/08 5:13 PM
In my family we called it Army Beef. Didn't know about the other name until I was much older. My dad was a minister and there was no way they were gonna call it SOS.

Sure hits the spot for any meal.

ann peeples
  • Total Posts : 8317
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sat, 01/19/08 5:14 PM
Thats a wonderful recipe if you want to go through all that..My cheating method is dried beef cut up, a pack of white sauce,a bit of pepper and garlic powder...serve over toast or your bread of choice..

• Total Posts : 222
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sat, 01/19/08 5:27 PM
quote:

Our dorm had to pull KP at Lackland one weekend.

Dorm? Now you know why we referred to you folks at 'The Air force Corporation'.
Bring on the SOS, though. On my way to Ft. Indiantown Gap next week and looking forward to it.
(Airborne All The Way!)

Sundancer7
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sat, 01/19/08 5:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Top

quote:

Our dorm had to pull KP at Lackland one weekend.

Dorm? Now you know why we referred to you folks at 'The Air force Corporation'.
Bring on the SOS, though. On my way to Ft. Indiantown Gap next week and looking forward to it.
(Airborne All The Way!)

It was a dorm and we had four to a room plus our bath. Pretty nice for the military. Unfortunately we had PT for one hour a day and the mess hall did not have silverware

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

Jimeats
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sun, 01/20/08 12:55 PM
Aparently it's been around quite sometime.
Earliest reference I could find to date is the Seamans Guide of the 1700s
Also could be known as minced collops.
I have a first edition of the Cooks Oricale and it is listed there under white sauce with the statement "A convenient veil for boiled fowls and meats whose complexions are not inviting".
Scarry some of the ways they use to preserve meats back in those days.
Chow Jim

Rapunzll
  • Total Posts : 314
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sun, 01/20/08 1:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Foodbme

We always used the small plastic packets of beef that hang up in the coolers at the store. They are flat and only hold a couple of ounces of meat, but a few packs works well.

I looked it up and we used this brand: http://www.buddig.com/aboutus.html

sizz
  • Total Posts : 1682
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sun, 01/20/08 1:56 PM
Below is the original and official US Navy recipe for Creamed Sliced Dried Beef....... 1902-2007
good luck if you can find sliced dried beef today in your commissary

Michael Hoffman
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sun, 01/20/08 4:00 PM
quote:

[quote

It was a dorm and we had four to a room plus our bath. Pretty nice for the military. Unfortunately we had PT for one hour a day and the mess hall did not have silverware

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

We must have been in different Air Forces. We had nothing but barracks. Basic Training atSampson AFB was single-bay barracks, school was double- room barracks and from then on it was either open-bay or double-room barracks.

CoastFan
  • Total Posts : 116
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sun, 01/20/08 4:58 PM
The only area I've ever seen creamed dried (or chipped) beef is in PA. It's one of those foods (like scrapple) which you don't realize you miss until you realize how regional it really is. When I moved to OH in my late teen years, it was a surprise to find that chipped beef couldn't be found in the grocery stores.

SOS, which is a close cousin using ground beef, is well known to anyone from service days gone by, and often found in cafeterias everywhere.

But I've never seen creamed dried beef served anywhere else in this country: not California, the Great PNW, TX, the Southeast or anywhere else.

doggydaddy
  • Total Posts : 1847
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sun, 01/20/08 5:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by sizz

Below is the original and official US Navy recipe for Creamed Sliced Dried Beef....... 1902-2007
good luck if you can find sliced dried beef today in your commissary

As a navy cook, that recipe card gave me a real flashback. I was on a small ship with about a crew of 80. I loved the fact that we would just cook the same amount as the card said and always have some food left for Mid-rats.
We did not use chipped beef, but ground beef was the norm. We also made something called 'minced beef' for breakfast. That recipe was made with canned tomato sauce instead of milk.

mark

johnreed
  • Total Posts : 58
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sun, 01/20/08 5:55 PM
Can't imagine where it started, but I enjoyed it as a child in Tennessee (60's).

Still love it, particularly on weekends when I can enjoy it leisurely.

When there's no time to make it from scratch, Stouffer's version is hard to beat.

Davydd
  • Total Posts : 6222
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sun, 01/20/08 8:03 PM
I've seen creamed chipped beef on toast all over, in the Navy in Newport, RI, Cincinnati, Indianapolis and Minneapolis, all places where I have lived. I'm sure that since it had been a documented Navy staple for a century that it would not have been confined regionally to just Pennsylvania. You just have to look around more. I know it was a lot more common in the 50s and 60s as it was a diner and school cafeteria staple. Maybe more recently ground beef or sausage has gained more prominence in the recipe.

Ort. Carlton.
  • Total Posts : 3589
RE: Creamed Chipped Beef - Sun, 01/20/08 8:44 PM
Dearfolk,
With only a smidgen of careful hunting, I can run across Patterson's canned version from Sanford, North Carolina. They also make a credible canned sausage gravy, and a mighty nice Brunswick stew.
Does anyone know if they make livermush? They don't appear to have a website....
Pattering On, Ort. Carlton in Chilly Athens, Georgia.

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 60 of 116