Welch's Fudge Bars

Sheepish
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
Welch's Fudge Bars - Mon, 09/22/03 11:28 PM
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not you can get Welch's Fudge Bars anymore? My Mom was telling me about them and how her and her friend used to bake little cakes in an Easy Bake Oven and then lay one of the fudge bars on top and let it melt for the frostin. LOL They sound amazing! Thanks!

tristan
  • Total Posts : 2
RE: Welch's Fudge Bars - Thu, 10/9/03 1:35 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Sheepish

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not you can get Welch's Fudge Bars anymore? My Mom was telling me about them and how her and her friend used to bake little cakes in an Easy Bake Oven and then lay one of the fudge bars on top and let it melt for the frostin. LOL They sound amazing! Thanks!

tristan
  • Total Posts : 2
RE: Welch's Fudge Bars - Thu, 10/9/03 1:37 AM
quote:

Hi! I remember Welch's Fudge Bars from when I was a kid. I thought they were fantastic too. I'm hoping to find that they are still available somewhere. Let me know if you find them. Thanks!

anthonya
  • Total Posts : 1
RE: Welch's Fudge Bars - Wed, 11/5/03 3:22 PM
quote:

Geed
  • Total Posts : 18
RE: Welch's Fudge Bars - Wed, 11/5/03 6:34 PM
I don't remember those but I do remember not too long ago the Jello brand Pudding Pops. They were sooooo chocolately, and smooth. Has anyone come across these nowadays?