Pschitt soda !

leethebard
  • Total Posts : 6080
  • Reward points : 0
Pschitt soda ! - Sun, 02/10/08 12:35 AM
For years we've joked about this soda, since a visit to France. It's pronounced as if the "P" weren't there. It's sort of like Orangina,but worse...appropriate for a soda with this name!
I was told the name comes from the sound you get when opening the can or bottle...not a review of the taste.
But guess the possibilities for ads in this country if a smart business type bought the american rights to this French Soda....are you thinking of a few???

porkbeaks
  • Total Posts : 2201
RE: Pschitt soda ! - Sun, 02/10/08 8:00 AM
This is some Pschitt!

leethebard
RE: Pschitt soda ! - Sun, 02/10/08 8:05 AM
That's the spirit!!! Picture a beautiful girl ,coming out of the ocean..it's a hot day...she looks into the camera..and says..."OOOOhhh, I'm sooooo hot. I need a BIIIGGGGG Pschitt right about now". Oh the possibilites. It's a gold mine. would buy it like crazy. After all they drink Mountain Dew!

mayor al
  • Total Posts : 15062
RE: Pschitt soda ! - Sun, 02/10/08 8:20 AM
You guys may be describing a beverage, but you are bordering on the limits of "good taste" here (pun intended). If you cross the line the thread will disappear.

leethebard
RE: Pschitt soda ! - Sun, 02/10/08 9:09 AM
Hi,
Not meant to be in bad taste...Please keep it in the spirit it was intended. Has anyone besides me tried it????? The Real bad taste is in the soda!