Costco Pies ranked in order of my preference
1. Pecan... I have yet to have a bad experience with their Pecan Pie. Huge and less than $10, It is a great Bargain!
2. 3 Berry, sometimes called Razzleberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, and strawberry all in one. great fruit pie !
3. Apple. We like the Apple Crumb topped better than the two-crust. But the filling is always good.
4. Cherry. We have to split this with one of my kids or freeze about half of it when we get one. I run out of 'desire for cherry pie' before I run out of pie in this case!
5. Coconut Cream. They make a very good Coconut Cream. Luckily we can freeze individual pieces, so one pie can last us a couple of weeks!
6. They are selling a double rich Chocolate Cream Pie right now at Costco here. We haven't tried it yet...but the bakery manager gave us a 'sample' the other day and just about sold us on getting one soon!
Oh Yeah, I like their plain Cheesecakes too! (and all the birthdays warrent a Costco Cake !!)
Pies are near the top of my list of reasons I keep my Costco Membership current. I wish they would sell pie "by-the-slice" at the snack bar with the Polish Dogs !!