charleston sc breakfasts

Junior Burger
2008/02/23 23:37:13
are there some good diner breakfasts in this town?
signman
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: charleston sc breakfasts 2008/02/23 23:48:55
If Diana's served The Travelin Man "the best breakfast I've ever had, bar none" it would certainly be a must try for me.

http://roadfood.com/Forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23871&whichpage=4

nicvic2
Junior Burger
RE: charleston sc breakfasts 2008/02/24 00:09:40
Originally posted by signman

If Diana's served The Travelin Man "the best breakfast I've ever had, bar none" it would certainly be a must try for me.

http://roadfood.com/Forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23871&whichpage=4

[Don't know if I'm doing this correctly but thanks for the heads up that The Travelin Man had a recent review. I can do without seafood for breakfast though./quote]
Sundancer7
Fire Safety Admin
RE: charleston sc breakfasts 2008/02/24 13:26:14
I will be back in Charleston in a few weeks and thaks to the Traveling Man, I will definately do Diana's. I think I will try the surg and turf that Traveling Man did.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN
wanderingjew
Sirloin
RE: charleston sc breakfasts 2008/02/24 13:39:56
quote:
Originally posted by Sundancer7

I will be back in Charleston in a few weeks and thaks to the Traveling Man, I will definately do Diana's. I think I will try the surg and turf that Traveling Man did.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

Paul,

I urge you to try the She Crab Soup and Shrimp and Grits at 82 Queen, probably one of the best meals I've ever had!
Sundancer7
Fire Safety Admin
RE: charleston sc breakfasts 2008/02/24 15:20:44
quote:
Originally posted by wanderingjew

quote:
Originally posted by Sundancer7

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

Paul,

I urge you to try the She Crab Soup and Shrimp and Grits at 82 Queen, probably one of the best meals I've ever had!

WJ, Thanks for your advice. I totally trust you to send me the right direction. I will do as you advise and I will report.

Thanks
Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

Docmatt
Junior Burger
RE: charleston sc breakfasts 2008/02/24 16:39:13
Probably my favorite is the Sea Biscuit Cafe on Isle of Palms. Only does breakfast.