Really good (somewhat healthy) wing recipe

Junior Burger
2008/03/12 23:20:39
I made this recipe the other day and i thought i would share it because they are the only wings that ive ever had that are not fried and still crisp and moist on the inside
jman
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Really good (somewhat healthy) wing recipe 2008/03/13 07:03:48
quote:
Originally posted by chef2be

I made this recipe the other day and i thought i would share it because they are the only wings that ive ever had that are not fried and still crisp and moist on the inside

Are they healthy because they're invisible? Where's the recipe?
MiamiDon
Filet Mignon
RE: Really good (somewhat healthy) wing recipe 2008/03/13 07:27:34
Maybe he put it in the recipes section.
TraderJ
Junior Burger
RE: Really good (somewhat healthy) wing recipe 2008/03/13 07:28:19
quote:

*LOL*
YEah...Just close your eyes ...MMmmmm...picture yourself biting into this unfried wing with just enough heat yet so so buttery...MMmmm

Now that's eatin' Healthy!!...as you open your eyes and your holding a carrot!
Pigiron
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Really good (somewhat healthy) wing recipe 2008/03/13 08:57:19
Oddly enough, Alton Brown just did a show on the Buffalo Wing, and his preffered method is STEAMING followed by roasting. I have yet to try it,but AB usually knows his stuff. I think his point was that you'll never be able to duplicate the constant heat of a commercial fryer at home, so other methods must be employed.
AllysonChains
Junior Burger
RE: Really good (somewhat healthy) wing recipe 2008/03/14 16:08:42
quote:
Originally posted by jman

quote:
Originally posted by chef2be

Oh my Christ! I will think about this post late tonight..and will still be laughing!