Would this work where you live?

Double Chili Cheeseburger
2008/06/23 09:45:00
I saw one of these yesterday at a softball tournament and people were buying them like crazy! I want one.....

http://www.bayoubilly.com/store_dreamsnowcream.html

They sold a small styrofoam cup for $2, a large for $5. And after reading the article I see they're manufactured about 20 miles from me.
susanll
RE: Would this work where you live? 2008/06/23 09:52:53
It already does in my part of the world. I am not a fan, personally, but alot of people are. Especially kids.
divefl
RE: Would this work where you live? 2008/06/23 10:12:50
I've gotten in at events in DC, but that cart kicks @$$. What a great way to get people to see it from afar and want to check it out. No cart like that over here.
Mrs.Crunch
Cheeseburger
RE: Would this work where you live? 2008/06/23 10:17:31
Rusty246,
Thanks for the link, I've never seen anything like that before. I went to my 11 year old nefews baseball game last week in rural Ohio and I believe the dreamsnowcreams would have sold like hotcakes if they were present. I don't think I'd buy one for myself but i love the concept and the design.
uncledaveyo
Double Cheeseburger
RE: Would this work where you live? 2008/06/24 10:19:25
Definitely something kids would flock to at a fair, amusement park or carnival. Thats a pretty impressive display of color!
tiki
Filet Mignon
RE: Would this work where you live? 2008/06/24 15:40:57
Got a feeling that would work really well around---at festivals and softball-baseball tournaments etc---and it LOOKS great--very eyecatching---i like the $1 refill idea a lot!
C Turner Joy
Cheeseburger
RE: Would this work where you live? 2008/06/24 15:49:07
Thread-jack:

Put some South in your mouth? I remember better than 30 years ago there was a restaurant in town that had that as their motto. One day it was gone. Painted over. I remember asking Dad about it. He said some people found it offensive.