Baskin Robbins Candy

Junior Burger
2008/07/01 18:37:02
Have anyone tried Baskin Robbins new line of candy? They are to die for!
They have that real ice cream flavor. Mint chocolate chip, cookies 'n cream, and pralines 'n cream are some of my favorites. You can get the hard candy or the soft chewy kind. They also come in sugar free, but they are just that good that you can't tell the difference. I purchase some from Wal-Mart, but I also saw them at the Dollar store and the grocery store too.
mmarkovitz
Hamburger
RE: Baskin Robbins Candy 2008/07/01 19:04:34
And how much BR stock do you own?
David_NYC
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Baskin Robbins Candy 2008/07/01 22:55:44
To Carolina Mom:
Are you now, or have you ever been employed by Bestsweet, Inc. of Mooresville, NC or Beacon Sweets of Durban, South Africa, or worked for the advertising agencies of these firms?

I have actually been using Baskin Robbins hard candies for medicinal purposes since 2003. Tree and Golden Rod pollen cause my throat to get irritated. I require too many lozenges to permit the use of cough drops, which eventually make my throat worse. I use the Creamy Vanilla and Mint Chocolate Chip flavors. They are indeed available at dollar stores like Jack's 99 cent store in Manhattan. The ingredient list for the 4.8 ounce 99 cent bag of Creamy Vanilla is: Sweetened Condensed Whole Milk (Whole Milk, Sugar), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Butter, Honey, salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, (Emulsifier), Soybean Oil (Processing Aid). Not bad for a budget brand. Unfortunately, I am already in such discomfort when I use them I never bother to notice how good their flavors are. They sure relieve scratchy throat, however.

Bestsweet also private label brands cough drops and OTC drug products.

David_NYC
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Baskin Robbins Candy 2008/07/02 12:08:25
quote:
Originally posted by mmarkovitz

And how much BR stock do you own?

mmarkovitz,
I think you called that one right. Someone has been spamming message boards all over the Internet with a slightly re-worked version of the original post. The only thing new seems to be a soft candy that was recently introduced.