Sundaes in Point Pleasant ..Chocolate Overload!!

Sirloin
2008/07/13 12:20:12
We went to our favorite ice cream stop in the area...last night I tried their Chocolate Overload...WOW!!!! Rich.creamy and delicious!!If you're a chocolate lover in the area,give it a try.Also love their peach...but they tell me they won't be selling it this summer, because their supplier of peaches isn't distributing them...Oh well,the price you pay for homemade!!!
signman
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Sundaes in Point Pleasant ..Chocolate Overload!! 2008/07/13 12:28:56
And what is the name and address of this establishment.

No peaches from their distributor. Have they ever seen peaches at a farm market or grocery store?
leethebard
Sirloin
RE: Sundaes in Point Pleasant ..Chocolate Overload!! 2008/07/13 12:54:19
Didn't understand that comment either,but it was one of the workers...Located on Rt. 88 in Point Pleasant,NJ
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
RE: Sundaes in Point Pleasant ..Chocolate Overload!! 2008/07/13 13:40:57
quote:
Originally posted by leethebard

We went to our favorite ice cream stop in the area...last night I tried their Chocolate Overload...WOW!!!! Rich.creamy and delicious!!If you're a chocolate lover in the area,give it a try.Also love their peach...but they tell me they won't be selling it this summer, because their supplier of peaches isn't distributing them...Oh well,the price you pay for homemade!!!

Point Pleasant, West Virginia? Where the Silver Bridge collapsed?
RibRater
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Sundaes in Point Pleasant ..Chocolate Overload!! 2008/07/13 16:14:20
leethebard
Sirloin
RE: Sundaes in Point Pleasant ..Chocolate Overload!! 2008/07/13 21:00:28
Sorry....Pt.Pleasant ,New Jersey!!!!!!!
leethebard
Sirloin
RE: Sundaes in Point Pleasant ..Chocolate Overload!! 2008/07/13 21:02:09
http://www.sundaesnj.com/takehome.html

Here's a link to the place I'm talking about with a link to their flavors and a description of that chocolate overload...their homemade ice cream is excellent...oh and I notice they're not showing that peach this summer!
foobuc
Cheeseburger
RE: Sundaes in Point Pleasant ..Chocolate Overload!! 2008/09/20 22:52:44
Sundaes has the best ice cream around. I also had some ice cream in Princeton today at The Bent Spoon and also Halo Pub. Both were excellent.
CCinNJ
Sirloin
RE: Sundaes in Point Pleasant ..Chocolate Overload!! 2008/09/28 20:15:02
The sundae bars with the sprinkles look great. I LOVE sprinkles.

Maybe they were the kind of peaches that "fell off the truck", here in NJ. Wink, wink.
leethebard
Sirloin
RE: Sundaes in Point Pleasant ..Chocolate Overload!! 2008/09/29 01:12:59