Pasadena Bar & Grill

Uforgetaboutit
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Pasadena Bar & Grill - Sun, 07/27/08 11:17 AM
With a friend from work, we would go all over St. Pete for lunch and find wonderful dives that fit our stomaches and pocketbook. If you are in St. Petersburg, Florida I can recommend several spots but the one that blew me away was the Pasadena Grill. The best hamburger I've had in years. Pasadena is on Pasadena Ave in St. Pete and sports a 16oz burger, chips and a drink for dirt cheap. Small Place and you don't have to give any instructions to the cook. Just order a hamburger. It's a five napkin hamburg hard to hold. Get there b/4 11:30am as the place fills up fast. It's so big it takes 20 minutes to prepare...so you may want to call it in ahead.

The owner comes in at 11 and works till 2pm and only cooks the burgers. Won't let you tell him how you want it cooked...as there is only one way! Anyone I have met who has gone always shake their heads when talking about it.

Take Central Avenue west off of US 19 34th st. Take a left on Pasadena for about a mile or so...on the left hand side. You might miss it if you not really looking for the place...it's small.