FoodShouldTasteGood (tm)

Filet Mignon
2008/08/06 23:08:14
Just picked up a bag of "FoodShouldTasteGood" brand chips on sale. Got the Jalapeno flavor (label says: "Tortilla chips, its a cracker too, made with diced jalapeno peppers and cruched red peppers") They were DELICIOUS!!

Much crunchier than most chips, seems to have little bits of seeds, like sesame seeds mixed in. Nice spicy flavor.

The store also had an Multigrain and an Olive flavor; the website also lists a chocolate (?!) tortilla chip flavor (called a chocolate chip ).

The website added some new flavors: sweet potato, buffalo, and "The Works" (I guess that's like an Everything Bagel).

http://www.foodshouldtastegood.com/portfolio.asp

They come from Needham Heights, MA, but I bought them in Santa Fe, NM.

Has anyone seen these?

P.S. They seem addictive.....

CCinNJ
Sirloin
RE: FoodShouldTasteGood (tm) 2008/08/06 23:13:44
Never tried them, but sounds good!!

I got addicted to these, a few years back.

http://www.robscape.com/files/prod-fruity-booty.php

Kind of like a fruit-flavored cheese doodle, without the cheese. So I guess a fruit puff. Really good!!

But alas, my local supermarkets stopped selling them.
uncledaveyo
Double Cheeseburger
RE: FoodShouldTasteGood (tm) 2008/08/06 23:17:27
No sesame seeds in the ingredients on the Jalapeno, just basically corn, oil, jalapenos, beet powder, sea salt and crushed red peppers. Yes, I am eating some right now, and yes they are really good!
Arbucklemax
Junior Burger
RE: FoodShouldTasteGood (tm) 2008/08/06 23:17:45
I have had the Multi-grain chip and they are great, too. I purchased them at Costco. Costco also had the Everything chip. It was good, but not as good as the Multi-grained.
DerangedHermit
Junior Burger
RE: FoodShouldTasteGood (tm) 2008/09/13 16:44:18
All over here on Long Island...the Chocolate flavor is interesting - only slightly sweet and somewhat with a spice. The Jalapeno flavor's easily the best.

I've seen them in Stop and Shop, Whole Foods, sometimes Trader Joe's, and a few local/regional places like Fairway in Plainview, Uncle Giuseppe's in Smithtown and Lombardi's Market in Holbrook.