Where: Lobster Bake in NJ?

Junior Burger
2008/08/21 20:38:00
Where can I find a lobster bake or something similar in New Jersey? I am not looking for a one-time catered event, but something that is offered on a regular or weekly basis. It can be all-inclusive (buffet-style), all-you-can eat or ala-carte menu. I would prefer something within 60 +/- miles from Central NJ, but am willing to travel a further distance (NY, NJ, CT, DE) on your recommendation. But,lets try NJ first. I hope this is the correct forum, if not, please move posting. Thanks.
dannybotz
Cheeseburger
RE: Where: Lobster Bake in NJ? 2008/08/21 20:55:44
quote:
Originally posted by chowdown247

Where can I find a lobster bake or something similar in New Jersey? I am not looking for a one-time catered event, but something that is offered on a regular or weekly basis. It can be all-inclusive (buffet-style), all-you-can eat or ala-carte menu. I would prefer something within 60 +/- miles from Central NJ, but am willing to travel a further distance (NY, NJ, CT, DE) on your recommendation. But,lets try NJ first. I hope this is the correct forum, if not, please move posting. Thanks.

its not quite a bake but a few freinds and i went to Iberia in Newark and my 2 freinds ordered the "Frute de Mar" it was an outrageuos platter of seafood topped off with 2 lobsters you have to try it!
chowdown247
Junior Burger
RE: Where: Lobster Bake in NJ? 2008/08/28 15:04:21
Not exactly what we were looking for, but thanks for the information. If you or anyone else comes up with another idea, do let us know. Thanks again.
rumaki
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Where: Lobster Bake in NJ? 2008/08/28 15:24:26
You might consider posting this to the Where Should I Eat? forum.
chowdown247
Junior Burger
RE: Where: Lobster Bake in NJ? 2008/08/29 17:27:29
Thanks. I was trying to decide if that would be a better forum to post.