new Whoppers

Double Cheeseburger
2008/10/23 11:18:18
I had seen Reese's Peanut Butter Whoppers over the summer but didn't try them. I finally found them again in the grocery store (in the candy aisle, not by checkout) and bought a box. Pretty good, distinct p.b. taste, but they don't really taste like Reese's p.b., specifically. Definitely worth a try, though, and definitely better than the strawberry milkshake ones... Chris

brittneal
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: new Whoppers 2008/10/23 14:19:53
Oh, thosekinda whoppers. I was thinking BK upgrade
britt
tracy20
Hamburger
RE: new Whoppers 2008/10/23 14:42:05
I tried these and sorry, thought them to be horrible. My 11 year old loves Whopper's and I got her a box and they are still sitting on the kitchen counter from nearly 2 weeks ago...
leethebard
Sirloin
RE: new Whoppers 2008/10/28 00:22:26
too many brands branching out too far.....!!!!
mar52
Sirloin
RE: new Whoppers 2008/10/28 01:00:31
I like the old ones. I'd like them bigger.

And now.
Twinwillow
Sirloin
RE: new Whoppers 2008/10/28 01:26:52
quote:
Originally posted by tracy20

I tried these and sorry, thought them to be horrible. My 11 year old loves Whopper's and I got her a box and they are still sitting on the kitchen counter from nearly 2 weeks ago...

If a kid won't eat them.............I wouldn't touch em.
ThrashATL
Hamburger
RE: new Whoppers 2008/10/29 20:43:09
The peanut butter Whoppers stink. The strawberry are intolerable in a demented artificial flavor kinda way and the originals are barely a shadow of them former selves. Was the chocolate on them always so WAXY? Brach's Malted Balls seem better.

Diner-Lover
Cheeseburger
RE: new Whoppers 2008/10/29 21:57:53
I love milk chocolate malted milk balls and Whoppers are pretty good, generally. I love peanut butter, but I'm not sure I'd like Whoppers as much with a PB coating. It seems like the chocolate would have more contrast with the malt than the PB. If I saw them, I'd probably try a box to see what they're like.

Does anyone else besides me always get at least a couple of shriveled up, chewy Whoppers in a box? I always seem to and they're sort of disgusting if I'm not paying much attention as I'm eating them.
ThrashATL
Hamburger
RE: new Whoppers 2008/10/30 17:11:16
quote:
Originally posted by Diner-Lover

Does anyone else besides me always get at least a couple of shriveled up, chewy Whoppers in a box? I always seem to and they're sort of disgusting if I'm not paying much attention as I'm eating them.

Yeah but I *LIKE* those, they are nice & chewy. But then I also like chicken gizzards so ponder accordingly.
Diner-Lover
Cheeseburger
RE: new Whoppers 2008/10/31 19:16:25
quote:
Originally posted by ThrashATL
Yeah but I *LIKE* those, they are nice & chewy. But then I also like chicken gizzards so ponder accordingly.

anitapizza
Junior Burger
RE: new Whoppers 2010/12/23 14:03:49
I'd like bigger Whoppers also.  Every Easter season I always think about writing to the Whopper people and asking them to make a giant Whopper easter egg.  I think that would be the best!
anitapizza
Junior Burger
RE: new Whoppers 2010/12/23 14:05:21
I like the old chewy Whoppers, too; but I'm not a fan of gizzards.
dimmie2
Cheeseburger
RE: new Whoppers 2010/12/24 13:12:26
I like the chewy Whoppers.  Love the malted milk but I don't think I'd like PB with my Whoppers.