2009 Roadfood Calendar

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 61 to 64 of 64
The Travelin Man
  • Total Posts : 3699
  • Reward points : 0
RE: 2009 Roadfood Calendar - Mon, 03/2/09 12:06 PM
buffetbuster

Thanks for the info MD.  Coincidentally, I had both peanut butter and banana cream pie over the weekend.  Not quite sure how to react to Pi Day, though!  Any suggestions?

This may (or may NOT) come as a shock to you that our campus has a traditional Pi Day dance.  Yes, young geeks partying.  It is quite the site.  I am pretty sure that no one actually dances, but one of the student groups sets up a big screen TV and they play video games all night with loud music blaring.

Girls on one side...guys on the other, natch.

wanderingjew
  • Total Posts : 7408
RE: 2009 Roadfood Calendar - Mon, 03/2/09 12:09 PM
buffetbuster

Thanks for the info MD.  Coincidentally, I had both peanut butter and banana cream pie over the weekend.  Not quite sure how to react to Pi Day, though!  Any suggestions?

Hey, I had two oat bran muffins over the weekend- one on Saturday Morning and one on Sunday Morning, even had some egg whites too!

CajunKing
  • Total Posts : 6317
RE: 2009 Roadfood Calendar - Mon, 03/2/09 1:44 PM
I had a one liner about pi day, but this is a PG site and didn't want to get banned.

WJ
Still trying to recover from BBQ overload?

wanderingjew
  • Total Posts : 7408
RE: 2009 Roadfood Calendar - Mon, 03/2/09 2:03 PM
CajunKing

I had a one liner about pi day, but this is a PG site and didn't want to get banned.

WJ
Still trying to recover from BBQ overload?

Actually, CK
no this is how I eat when I'm at home.  Today I had hot oat bran cereal, however we had a snow storm here in Rhode Island and they decided to buy Pizza for us here at work for lunch (there goes  my healthy eating for the day) Usuallyi I would just ignore the pizza and go home for lunch (My office is 3 miles from my condo) but I had such a tough time getting my car out of the condo parking lot this morning, I thought if I returned home, my car would get stuck again.

Besides I'm "in training" for my next "roadfood orgy" less than 7 weeks away in Southern California.

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 61 to 64 of 64