The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat)

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 9 of 108, messages 241 to 270 of 3222
Suburban Dad

• Total Posts: 38
RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Sat, 07/8/06 3:52 PM (permalink)
couple pizzas places up in Mason I am looking for feedback on. One is a local joint, Aponte's. The other is a small chain that just moved in call Jet's Pizza. Being a BIG FAN of pizza, I am always looking for a good pie.

By the way, I have read alot of discussion on BBQ places in Cincinnati and must say Pit To Plate in Mt. Healthy would be my choice as the best Q joint.

TJ Jackson

• Total Posts: 4486
    RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Thu, 07/13/06 3:11 PM (permalink)
    Welcome to Roadfood, Suburban Dad....I am guessing to live in the Mason area.

I live in Mt Washington, on the very southeastern limits of Cincinnati, so I don't get up to Mason all that often....but perhaps some other members can chime in on Mason.

bstagg

• Total Posts: 5
      RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Thu, 07/13/06 9:40 PM (permalink)
      quote:
      Originally posted by bstagg

quote:
      Originally posted by TJ Jackson

I have issue with all three of these places but first things first - are you a regular at Eminent-Domain-On-The-Levee?

(all three businesses mentioned have locations there)

Not sure what your issues could be with these three great restaurants. Any how enjoy your Chili and goeta. You should get out more often. Also if you don't want suggestions, Why ask?

Bstagg- I deleted the other two duplicate posts. No problem with them other than they were duplicates minus your comment here. Welcome to Roadfood.
      AL

TJ Jackson

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Thu, 07/13/06 9:58 PM (permalink)
        quote:

Has anyone been to this promising-sounding pizzeria?

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20060616/ENT01/606160328/

I finally made it into Nicky's tonight

VERY thin, good crust. Sauce needs more zip, though. I was suprised to find fresh mozzerrella, garlic, and fresh basil available as ingredients.

I wasn't blown away, but will return for a second look

TJ Jackson

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Thu, 07/13/06 10:00 PM (permalink)
          Eminent Domain on The Levee is the result of Newport's ongoing quest to take land and homes from the very poor and give it to rich developers.

That's all that needs to be said.

jjjrfoodie

• Total Posts: 422
            RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Thu, 07/13/06 11:45 PM (permalink)
            TJ, you took the high road on this one.
            I, personally, only find about half of the restaurants at NOTL (aka EDOTL) as having good food. Most are overpriced, and none qualify as "roadfood" IMHO. On the weekends I avoid the place like the plague.

I also still have this reoccuring nightmare that there is an underground tunnel connecting the Newport Aquarium and Mitchell's Seafood Restaurant that dictates what the specials of the day are.
            Overactive imagination on my part I guess...

Happy eating.

BTW, TJ and Wallyum, I am going to try and get over to that pizza place in Hebron, KY asap if I can.

BTW 2, July Issue of Cincinnati Magazine has a list of 25 eateries for under $25. Gene's is listed as I was browsing. Might want to check it out at your favorite grocery or library.

jjjrfoodie

Wallyum

• Total Posts: 627
              RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Fri, 07/14/06 8:14 AM (permalink)
              quote:

quote:

quote:

I have issue with all three of these places but first things first - are you a regular at Eminent-Domain-On-The-Levee?

(all three businesses mentioned have locations there)

Not sure what your issues could be with these three great restaurants. Any how enjoy your Chili and goeta. You should get out more often. Also if you don't want suggestions, Why ask?

Maybe he's interested in something other than a chain experience. There are one or two people like that on this site.
              As for the three, Dewey's makes a good pizza, but you're paying for as much atmosphere as you are actual pizza. The Hofbrau Haus is a joke. Overpriced beer, microwaved food , and endless faux-German revelry and potty-humor music. Give me a break. The Levee as a whole (or a hole, your choice,) makes me want to institute a new personal policy. From this day forward, I don't eat anywhere that I have to pay to park.
              I'd give Mythos's a try because I love Greek food, but I'm afraid I'd have to pay to park.

TJ Jackson

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Fri, 07/14/06 9:27 AM (permalink)
                I see a lot of talk on Roadfood about Jamaican patties, looks like we finally have a local source - if there is another Jamaican restaurant in town, I don't know of it (and I don't count Bahama Breeze)

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20060714/ENT01/607140305/

TJ Jackson

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Fri, 07/14/06 3:02 PM (permalink)
                  More Cincinnati news, albeit not available online anywhere I could find

It appears we are getting our first[url='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churrascaria']churrascaria[/url] steakhouse. I found an advertisement for it while thumbing through CityBeat over lunch. Here's a lousy pic of the ad

Kind exciting to get one of these finally, but as is typical of many new restaurants in Cincinnati, I also learned it is part of a chain that includes Copeland's of New Orleans. Ah well. Having a chain one is probably better than not having one at all?

http://www.alcopeland.com/home.aspx (see the "Copeland's Restaurants" link on the right hand side)
                  http://www.amordebrazil.com/

So that then made me check the map...isn't Copeland's on Merten as well? The address turns out to be the same....ergo I think Copeland's (which was struggling) has closed and they are remodeling the space as a Amor De Brazil

Confirmation or denial is welcome

soozycue520

• Total Posts: 1026
                    RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Sat, 07/15/06 11:21 PM (permalink)
                    quote:
                    Originally posted by Wallyum
                    I'd give Mythos's a try because I love Greek food, but I'm afraid I'd have to pay to park.

Actually Mytho's is not a part of NOTL. It is an extension of the Holiday House liquor store ~ well extension may be a stretch. Holiday House has been a liquor store in Newport forever, and Mytho's has occupied a small portion of the building. And parking if FREE!!! I have not eaten there yet, but the menu looks interesting!

Although I am not endorsing Arnie's on the Levee, which I was not impressed by [used to be Upstar Crow ~ a non-smoking jazz club/restaurant that didn't survive in KY], Arnie's has free parking in the Holiday House/Mytho's lot after 5pm.

TJ Jackson

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Sun, 07/16/06 4:51 PM (permalink)
                      I will say the Mythos in downtown Cincinnati (on the north-facing side of the Aronoff Center on 7th) is quite bad. Meat is pre sliced. Line out the door despite all that - location, location, location.

TJ Jackson

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Sun, 07/16/06 10:31 PM (permalink)
                        I went to the invite only grand opening of West Chester City BBQ, and it was out-freakin-standing. The entire menu was available and everything was free and the staff (including all the bigshots from Columbus) could not be nicer or more accomodating. My girls didn't eat much, as they spent most of the hour we were there dancing to the live music. I had their ribs for the first time and they were fabulous with or without sauce. The wife had the brisket sandwich (I ordered for her as she does not like BBQ much but HAD liked this particular sandwich when we were last there) and told me as we left that this was/is the ONLY thing she's ever liked at a BBQ place. We also thought the green beens, corn pudding, mac-n-cheese, and hush puppies were great. She pronounced the slaw and baked beans to only be so-so. We had hoped to try the apple cobbler, but they had run out. The staff member who delivered this bad news then gave us a coupon for a free cobbler on our next visit. Completely unnecessary, as everything was free, but super nice.

They had a prize wheel at the door, and our two spins netted us a coupon for a free sandwich and a bottle of their house sauce. Nice. :-)

Two interesting tidbits I got while I was there

1) I met the gentleman who will be the GM of the Hyde Park Location, and learned it's opening will be delayed until early September. As you face the christian bookstore on hyde park plaza, it will be on your right. I told him I'd keep a close lookout for the opening, as it is much much closer to where I live and work.

2) They are hoping to be able to run BBQ concessions inside both sports stadiums in the next few years. They admitted that MI has a stranglehold on this town as far as bbq goes, but they felt they hd a good shot at picking up a contract in the next few years. I wished them luck - I'd love to see this happen.

I'm sorry that I don't remember the names of any of these people, except the man I had been exchanging emails with - Rick Malir - but they sure put on a great grand opening with almost a "family reunion" type feel to it.

Wallyum

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Mon, 07/17/06 4:26 PM (permalink)
                          quote:

I went to the invite only grand opening of West Chester City BBQ, and it was out-freakin-standing. The entire menu was available and everything was free and the staff (including all the bigshots from Columbus) could not be nicer or more accomodating. My girls didn't eat much, as they spent most of the hour we were there dancing to the live music. I had their ribs for the first time and they were fabulous with or without sauce. The wife had the brisket sandwich (I ordered for her as she does not like BBQ much but HAD liked this particular sandwich when we were last there) and told me as we left that this was/is the ONLY thing she's ever liked at a BBQ place. We also thought the green beens, corn pudding, mac-n-cheese, and hush puppies were great. She pronounced the slaw and baked beans to only be so-so. We had hoped to try the apple cobbler, but they had run out. The staff member who delivered this bad news then gave us a coupon for a free cobbler on our next visit. Completely unnecessary, as everything was free, but super nice.

They had a prize wheel at the door, and our two spins netted us a coupon for a free sandwich and a bottle of their house sauce. Nice. :-)

Two interesting tidbits I got while I was there

1) I met the gentleman who will be the GM of the Hyde Park Location, and learned it's opening will be delayed until early September. As you face the christian bookstore on hyde park plaza, it will be on your right. I told him I'd keep a close lookout for the opening, as it is much much closer to where I live and work.

2) They are hoping to be able to run BBQ concessions inside both sports stadiums in the next few years. They admitted that MI has a stranglehold on this town as far as bbq goes, but they felt they hd a good shot at picking up a contract in the next few years. I wished them luck - I'd love to see this happen.

I'm sorry that I don't remember the names of any of these people, except the man I had been exchanging emails with - Rick Malir - but they sure put on a great grand opening with almost a "family reunion" type feel to it.

Is this the one that was closed back in May up by Voice Of America park? Hope so, I'm supposed to fly this weekend and that will give me a chance to give it another try.

TJ Jackson

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Mon, 07/17/06 4:29 PM (permalink)
                            Yes, the same.

You have an airplane? My 4 year old is begging me to go up in an airplane......

Wallyum

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Mon, 07/17/06 10:35 PM (permalink)
                              quote:

Yes, the same.

You have an airplane? My 4 year old is begging me to go up in an airplane......

Nah, I fly rockets in the park. I'm not much of a plane guy anymore. I worked for an airline in college.

bstagg

• Total Posts: 5
                                RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Tue, 07/18/06 11:38 AM (permalink)
                                quote:

Eminent Domain on The Levee is the result of Newport's ongoing quest to take land and homes from the very poor and give it to rich developers.

That's all that needs to be said.

Newport on the Levi Is a great place to eat, shop, see a movie and a first class aquarium and a great view of Cincinnati skyline. I prefer this over the slums full of drugs, prostitution and strip clubs that were in the area before. We even like to park in this area when going to a Reds game. Either free parking near the restaurants on the water or three dollars in a lot. Healthy walk over the bridge or catch the $1.00 shuttle. If It's on the weekend they usually have a festival going on in front of the Levi that you can catch on your way back, usually with some food from local restaurants (Example Irish fest, Italian Fest, Seafood fest). I hope Cincinnati banks project follows suit. I welcome revitalizing projects all over the river front.

TJ Jackson

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Tue, 07/18/06 12:45 PM (permalink)
                                  **I will make this one response to BStagg's defense of NotL and then will leave it be, as I do not want this thread to be about politics, albeit I blame myself for bringing this up in the first place.**

BStagg - I understand you like NotL. Our opinion differs, and neither of us will convince the other otherwise. If you or a friend or loved one have a home taken from you, as my wife and mother and law did and countless others have in Newport, Norwood (ohio), London (CT), and dozens of other places around the country, your opinion may shift. The supreme court of this nation recently ruled - in my personal interpretation - that the word "public" means the exact same thing as the word "private" when it comes applications of Eminent Domain. Good luck to you - all of you - if you own property that could potentally draw the interest of developers.

I will say no more on the topic in this thread, and encourage others to follow suit.

and now...back to the good eats......

soozycue520

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Tue, 07/18/06 3:56 PM (permalink)
                                    quote:
                                    Originally posted by Sandy Thruthegarden

quote:
                                    Originally posted by tjr

Wow, sad to hear about F&N. I guess it has been almost 2 years since I was there last, time flies with a new baby. Any thoughts on a substitute for that type of cuisine in ky? Eggplant stix?

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any place quite like the F&N. I think the recipe for their fried eggplant was on their placemats and may have been published in the newspaper when they went out of business, but I don't know of any restaurant that serves them now. I do miss that place.

I just went to a place in Dayton, Ky called "The Lazy Gecko". It is the old Barleycorn's boat that has been moved to O'Fallon's Landing. O'Fallon's Landing is just down the road, and across the street from F&N's prior location.

They have half priced appetizers 4-8pm Mon.-Fri. They have fried eggplant. Here is their description:

"Final Salute..................$6.95
                                    A great restaurant once had the best eggplant EVER. Now we have it, served with cocktail sauce."

Here's the website:
                                    http://www.thelazygecko.net/

The eggplant WAS pretty much as I remember it at F&N!!!

I also had the fried pepper-jack cheese wedges. FABULOUS!!! And a burger. It seemed to be hand pattied, but I ordered it medium rare with blue cheese, bacon, and mushroom. The burger was medium, at best, and didn't have bacon. The onion rings I got as a side were pretty good, though.

My friend had the Mahi Mahi sandwich with mac & cheese. She proclaimed the mahi mahi dry, but liked the mac & cheese. Personally, the mac & cheese seemed like the "frozen" type to me.

All in all, I'd go back and try again, though, even if just for the half priced appetizers.

TJ Jackson

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Wed, 07/19/06 1:25 AM (permalink)
                                      I received an email from Jimmy's BBQ today, and thought it worthy of sharing here

----

Media Release

Ben Hattemer
                                      Jimmy's BBQ
                                      8401 Vine Street
                                      Cincinnati, Ohio 45216
                                      513-761-4BBQ (4227)
                                      513-948-0139
                                      jimmys@cincybbq.com
                                      http://www.cincybbq.com/

Table Service Creates Better BBQ Experience

Dinner Specials Take Off at Jimmy's

CINCINNATI, OHIO - Jimmy's BBQ has changed its service style from counter service to
                                      table service for both lunch and dinner (and all the times in between). Carry-out
                                      service will still be available at the counter. Wait staff now greet guests and take
                                      orders from the booths, tables or large family style tables provided in the
                                      remodeled dining room, and on the patio as well. Guests can relax with beer, wine,
                                      soft drinks or lemonade while they wait for their orders.

"The change helps both our dine-in and carry-out guests," Ben Hattemer
                                      (owner/operator) comments. "This makes our carry-out service faster, and our wait
                                      staff provides dine-in guests more time to relax while enjoying their barbecue. It's
                                      a great change, and one our customers have requested."

Jimmy's is open Monday – Saturday 10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Wait staff is on hand
                                      during all business hours.

Dinner Specials Take Off at Jimmy's

With the popularity of lunch specials Jimmy's BBQ has started running nightly dinner
                                      specials as well. Larger portions, more variety and eclectic pairing will be the
                                      first thing guests will notice. Chef/Owner Christian Hattemer, a graduate of the
                                      Culinary Institute of America, will offer New Orleans BBQ Shrimp with Dirty Rice and
                                      Tomato Chutney as the first in a series of specials each lasting one week. Hattemer
                                      says, "Now that we have a good handle on our core BBQ items we wanted to shake it up
                                      a bit and really unleash our creativity". Future specials will include, Smoke
                                      Roasted Leg of Lamb with Rosemary Potatoes and Olive Jus, Honey Glazed Duckling with
                                      Corn Relish and Savory Bread Pudding, Udan Noodles and Flank Steak with Yakiniko
                                      (Japanese BBQ).

Special sides and deserts will be added to the menu as well, including Cheese Grits,
                                      Creamed Spinach, Heirloom Tomato Salad, and Corn Fritters.

In addition to the specials, Jimmy's BBQ offers a complete barbecue menu of ribs,
                                      pulled pork and chicken, brisket, and a plethora of side dishes. Jimmy's barbecue
                                      sauce was described by Polly Campbell of the Cincinnati Enquirer as "complex with a
                                      warm chile undercurrent and a nice tang."

TJ Jackson

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Fri, 07/21/06 9:07 AM (permalink)
                                        A few days back, I noted the ad I had seen in the local weekly for Amor de Brazil, the first area churrascaria (shoo-HOSS-ka-REE-ah). Polly Campbell wrote a long piece for it in her Dining News column, which can be read here:

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20060721/ENT01/607210314/.

She confirms it is their first of what may be many locations.

tjr

• Total Posts: 136
                                          RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Sun, 07/23/06 1:53 AM (permalink)
                                          Will be interested to read reviews of Amor de Brazil. I thought the churrascaria craze would be over by the time I got around to eating in one. Or is this sort of a ChiChisified version? And no Portuguese scholar here, but shouldn't it be Amor do Brasil?

TJ Jackson

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Fri, 07/28/06 11:21 AM (permalink)
                                            The kids and I shared a pizza the other night at Tom's Papa Dino's on Main (which looks to be anything but a main-type street) in Florence the other day and I found it to be fairly impressive.

Been in business at least 30 years, little ambience, daily specials with a focus on pizza and hoagies with some spaghetti dishes thrown in. I found the pizza to be excellent - a thicker crust than a typically like, but very airy inside with a somewhat crispy-crackery exterior, topped with plenty of their smooth, dark, very savory sauce, and plenty of cheese - more than some of you might like. Mushrooms were fresh, not canned, always a good sign. Toppings available were just the basics, nothing offbeat.

Karaoke on wednesday - first time I have seen Karaoke at a pizza joint :-)

It looks to me like they are slowly buying up the businesses around them to expand their very limited dining space.

Anyone been there? Care to share your experience(s)?

Sandy Thruthegarden

• Total Posts: 624
                                              RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Sat, 07/29/06 9:13 AM (permalink)
                                              quote:

The kids and I shared a pizza the other night at Tom's Papa Dino's on Main (which looks to be anything but a main-type street) in Florence the other day and I found it to be fairly impressive.

Hi, TJ -

We've never been there but will probably try it based on your comments. Do you know if there's any relationship between Tom's Papa Dino's and the Papa Dino's that's been at the corner of Calhoun and Clifton Avenue forever? The reason I ask is that I remember the crust at the Clifton Papa Dino's being as you described: crisp and crackery. I always liked that pizza when I lived near UC. Did you notice if Tom's had a veggie pizza? That's what we usually get from Pasquale's.

Thanks.

Sandy

TJ Jackson

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Sat, 07/29/06 11:55 AM (permalink)
                                                Not sure if there is a relationship. The menu mentions no other locations. I did ask if they had a connection with the Papa Dinos of my youth in Crescent Springs, and they said no.

I do not recall if they had a specialty veggie pizza, but they have most of the usual suspects as far as toppings and you can put together whatever combo you want.

If you get into the Clifton area a lot, make sure you try Mac's Pizza Pub - really, really good. A great burger too, odd as that sounds. Top pick is the macover - the owner's take on the old Zino's "zinover"

Mealohaoe

• Total Posts: 3
                                                  RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Sat, 07/29/06 2:23 PM (permalink)
                                                  I like Hofbrauhaus in Newport. It's across the street from Newport on the Levy. It's, obviously, German. Great food and a fun atmosphere, along with a pretty good selection of beers.

TJ Jackson

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Sat, 07/29/06 10:44 PM (permalink)
                                                    There are much better non-chain alternatives if you want good German food in this area.

Wertheims
                                                    Lenhardts
                                                    Black Forest
                                                    Mecklenburg Gardens
                                                    Iron Skillet
                                                    etc etc etc

soozycue520

• Location: Cincinnati, OH
                                                      RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Sun, 07/30/06 1:51 AM (permalink)
                                                      quote:
                                                      Originally posted by Sandy Thruthegarden

quote:

Hi, TJ -

We've never been there but will probably try it based on your comments. Do you know if there's any relationship between Tom's Papa Dino's and the Papa Dino's that's been at the corner of Calhoun and Clifton Avenue forever?

Thanks.

Sandy

TJ and Sandy ~~

No relation. Positive about that.

Papa Dino's in Clifton uses a pre-purchased, pre-prepared crust, but it works well with their medium, or large Greek Pizza.

My only complaint is that, now and again, the tomatoes on the Greek are watery, and works against the crust.

I've never been to Tom's Papa Dino's, so cannot make an opinion. But they are not related.

Sandy Thruthegarden

• Total Posts: 624
                                                        RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Sun, 07/30/06 8:51 AM (permalink)
                                                        TJ & Soozy -

Thanks for the info on Papa Dino's.

TJ - When I get to Clifton (not often), I like Pomidori's on McMillen, particularly the "Con Pulpa D'Oliva" woodfired pizza. It has a layer of minced olives and lots of garlic.

Where is Mac's Pizza Pub in Clifton? I really loved Zino's and spent a lot of time there in the '70's. I liked the crust on their pizzas and also liked the Zinover. The had some good lunch specials including an excellent Salade Nicoise with tuna, anchovies, and chilled potatoes. When I was at UC, I worked part-time and weekends at the old Sears-Roebuck Credit Central on Lincoln Ave. in Avondale. My co-workers and I would pile into one car and drive to Zino's, Upper Crust, or the Greenwich Tavern for lunch on Saturday afternoon. After work, we would sometimes go back to Zino's to listen to live music, split a pitcher of beer and eat more pizza.
                                                        The Zino's in Hyde Park was another hangout since I lived 3 blocks away. Good memories. Forgive me for geezin'.

Sandy

TJ Jackson

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Mon, 07/31/06 12:26 AM (permalink)

Robin Hood

• Total Posts: 101
                                                            RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Wed, 08/2/06 1:49 PM (permalink)
                                                            I am a recent transplant to the area. I live in downtown, so NOTL is a nearby place for me to see a movie, buy a book, or get a bite to eat without having to drive. Sure, it was an eminent domain project, and people were displaced, but the law requires that they be compensated fair market value if they own the property or relocated to comparable housing if they are tenants. I don't think you can plausibly argue that Newport is worse because of this project.

That being said, most of the food there is pretty bad, hum-drum, chain fare. Cafe Istanbul is decent, and Brio is edible, but the place certainly lacks any local flavor. Hopefully it will draw people into downtown Newport where local places already exist.

I am glad to hear about Mio's and Nicky's pizza. So far the pizza has been mediocre. Dewey's would be ok, if they would just cook it all the way. I am tired of the limp slices that are a result of the pies being pulled out of the oven too soon.

I've tried the Zip Burger (good), but it is awfully popular place and way too crowded. I will try the Mansion Hill burger soon.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 9 of 108, messages 241 to 270 of 3222

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 3 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com