New Feature Added - Rate Food Items!

Stephen Rushmore Jr.
  • Total Posts : 2096
  • Reward points : 0
New Feature Added - Rate Food Items! - Sun, 01/18/09 12:37 PM
Have you ever eaten an incredible burger at a restaurant, but found the french fries or the desserts to be a major disappointment?

We have made it easier for you to not only rate the overall experience of the restaurant, but to rate individual food items.  Every restaurant has a dish or two that's better than others, and we are anticipating the new voting system will make that more obvious.  Check it out here: http://www.roadfood.com/MyRoadfood/RateRestaurant.aspx?RefID=453

You can rate any of the dishes by clicking on the "Rate Restaurant" link at the top of the respective restaurant pages.
<message edited by Stephen Rushmore Jr. on Sun, 01/18/09 12:42 PM>

Sundancer7
  • Total Posts : 13385
Re:New Feature Added - Rate Food Items! - Sun, 01/18/09 12:52 PM
Stephen Rushmore Jr.

Have you ever eaten an incredible burger at a restaurant, but found the french fries or the desserts to be a major disappointment?

We have made it easier for you to not only rate the overall experience of the restaurant, but to rate individual food items.  Every restaurant has a dish or two that's better than others, and we are anticipating the new voting system will make that more obvious.  Check it out here: http://www.roadfood.com/MyRoadfood/RateRestaurant.aspx?RefID=453

You can rate any of the dishes by clicking on the "Rate Restaurant" link at the top of the respective restaurant pages.

Great new addition and I am looking forward to NOLA to be with all my friends.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

Stephen Rushmore Jr.
  • Total Posts : 2096
Re:New Feature Added - Rate Food Items! - Sun, 01/18/09 12:54 PM
Greymo

It sounds great but when I try to get to the site it tells me that I am not allowed access as I am not an Insider.  The fact is that I am an insider but cannot get on to any of the insider sites.

Greymo, have you tried deleting your cache and cookies?

Greymo
  • Total Posts : 3660
Re:New Feature Added - Rate Food Items! - Sun, 01/18/09 3:26 PM
Thank you.  I did what you said and it works great!