Biscuits & Gravy are like potato salad,--You never know whart you're going to get. I have a mental check sheet I use in a new or old place where I've never had their B & G:
1. Do you make your Biscuits from scratch or are they frozen?
2. Do you make your gravy from scratch?
3. Do you put lotsa ground sausage and pepper in your Gravy?
4. Is it served piping hot?
5. As a true B & G Lover, if you were me would YOU order it?
6. If it's not what you said it was, will you take it off my bill?
Problem Solved! Caveat emptor! Let the buyer beware!
post edited by Foodbme - 2009/01/23 21:02:45