Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09

Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 60 of 150
wanderingjew
  • Total Posts : 7384
  • Reward points : 0
Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Mon, 03/23/09 9:00 AM
Here is the formal announcement:

I will be in LA and San Diego from 4/17 through 4/25.

Elise T and I were discussing a meet n greet at Philippe for lunch on Sunday Afternoon 4/19. The exact time hasn't been discussed yet but will be addressed shortly. For those who are interested, a stroll down Olvera Street
and a visit to Celito Lindo for their famous taquitos is also being considered.

So far both Mar52 and Catosaurus  have expressed interest in attending.
Everyone is welcome.
Please respond on this thread if you are interested in attending so we can get an accurate count

Also if anyone is interested in joining me for Korean BBQ in Koreatown sometime for lunch either on  4/20, 4/21  or 4/22, please let me know.

In addition if anyone is interested in joining me for dinner at Daichan,   a unique Japanese "soul food" roadfood experience in Studio City either on 4/19, 4/20, 4/21 or 4/22  , please let me know.

Here are some reviews and photos..

http://www.yelp.com/biz/daichan-studio-city 

and here is their menu

http://losangeles.menupages.com/restaurantdetails?restaurantid=30276

<message edited by wanderingjew on Tue, 04/7/09 6:17 PM>

catosaurus
  • Total Posts : 292
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Mon, 03/23/09 4:59 PM
Wanderer,

I'll definitely be at Phillipe's on Sunday, 4/19, and will hang with y'all to sample other delicacies in the vicinity (e.g., Cielito Lindo, Chinatown).

I might be able to get away from work for a Korean BBQ lunch one of the other days, too ... depends on my workload and how far a drive it is for me (I work in downtown LA).

I can hardly wait to meet my fellow fabulous-food-focused-friends!

mayor al
  • Total Posts : 15059
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Mon, 03/23/09 6:33 PM
I wish we could join the fun in SoCal next month. It is hard to believe that our first Meet-n-Eat was in Feb. 2004 in Rancho Cucamonga ! That seems like ages ago.

Elise, Be sure to get some photos of this "5th Aniversary Reunion!"

wanderingjew
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Mon, 03/23/09 8:23 PM
catosaurus

Wanderer,

I'll definitely be at Phillipe's on Sunday, 4/19, and will hang with y'all to sample other delicacies in the vicinity (e.g., Cielito Lindo, Chinatown).

I might be able to get away from work for a Korean BBQ lunch one of the other days, too ... depends on my workload and how far a drive it is for me (I work in downtown LA).

I can hardly wait to meet my fellow fabulous-food-focused-friends!

Catosaurus

I'm definitely looking forward to this.

Hey if you can meet up for Korean BBQ, that would be great too. The Korean BBQ joints are all located in Koreatown...I'm not sure where that is in relation to downtown, but I'm sure it's close. I've been considering one of three places.

Here are their reviews on "yelp"

http://www.yelp.com/biz/soot-bull-jeep-los-angeles

http://www.yelp.com/biz/soowon-galbi-korean-bbq-los-angeles

http://www.yelp.com/biz/parks-bbq-los-angeles#hrid:n6CNmY_xBXPUMvTfqQX0hQ/src:search/query:parks%20bbq

mar52
  • Total Posts : 7595
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Mon, 03/23/09 9:45 PM
I'll be there at Phillipe's on the 19th!  I'm also excited about meeting everyone.

Wanderingjew AND EliseT!!!  Cool

I'm also looking forward to meeting catosaurus and any others that will join us.

I'd LOVE to have lunch with you at a Korean BBQ.  I've only been once and had no idea what to order.  Dining with an expert!!!  Now that's the way to learn.

I can manage any day except for Mondays.  I just have to let "work" know which day it will be.

So exciting!

mar52
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Mon, 03/23/09 9:51 PM
From what I've read the last year on Chowhound, Park's gets the most kudos.

Doesn't matter to me as all of them sound wonderful.

Foodosaurus
  • Total Posts : 622
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Mon, 03/23/09 10:01 PM
If anyone wants to package up a few dozen Celito Lindo Taquitos with Green Sauce and send them to me....  I would be forever grateful.

mar52
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Mon, 03/23/09 10:11 PM
Michael I wish I'd know that they'd make it okay or I would.

I'm 57 and I've been eating them since I was two.

I was there a couple of months ago and I'm sad to report that the parking cost me more than my taquitos!

That will never stop me!

catosaurus
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Tue, 03/24/09 1:13 AM
Phillipe's is a real trip.  Of course the animal-flesh-of-your-choice (beef, lamb, pork, ham, or turkey) dipped on a french roll is delectable.  I'm loyal to the beef, double-dipped, and always order mine with cole slaw and a dill pickle.  I'm not a devotee of their hot mustard, but would never judge others who are!  But they also have a SERIOUS wine list (by the glass), and have good home-made soups and stews.  They keep a huge jar of pickled eggs on the counter.  Those things gross me out, but hard cooked egg lovers seem to adore them.  I work about a 1/2 mile from Olvera St. and Phillipe's.  By the way, sort of across the street from Phillipe's is Union Station, a phenomenal art deco train station that's been used in a LOT of movies, TV shows, etc.  It's a stunning location and worth the walk.

Wanderer and mar52, I'll do my best to partake in the Korean lunch, too.  It's not too far from downtown LA ... maybe 3 or 4 miles.  I've only been to a restaurant in Korea Town once before, and that was probably 20 years ago.

wanderingjew
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Tue, 03/24/09 8:53 PM
Mar52

I'm game for Parks Korean BBQ- most of the reviews on Yelp are extremely favorable.

Catosaurus

I'm one of those "hot mustard" devotees at Philippe's.  I actually brought a jar back with me the last time I visited.

MiamiDon
  • Total Posts : 4306
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Tue, 03/24/09 9:25 PM
wanderingjew

Mar52

I'm game for Parks Korean BBQ- most of the reviews on Yelp are extremely favorable.

Catosaurus

I'm one of those "hot mustard" devotees at Philippe's.  I actually brought a jar back with me the last time I visited.

Don't forget to buy a jar of their hot peppers.

mar52
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Wed, 03/25/09 12:01 AM
Pork for me, dipped with a light smear of mustard and loaded with cole slaw.

Heaven!

mar52
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Wed, 03/25/09 12:14 AM
If you're not sick of me I could even go to Daichan.  My shop is on Ventura Bl in Sherman Oaks so it's not too far from there.

I looked at their menu hoping to see an oyster shooter.  I really want to try a raw oyster since reading the seafood thread.

But nooooooooo.

We'll see!  

wanderingjew
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Wed, 03/25/09 9:31 PM
Mar52,

I think you'd enjoy Daichan. From the description on yelp and on other review sites it  sounds very unique....I'm just trying to figure out what "Japanese Soul Food" is like, I'm wondering if it's similar to "Jewish Soul Food"?

mar52
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 03/26/09 12:36 AM
Gedempte teriyaki?

BigGlenn
  • Total Posts : 461
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 03/26/09 2:55 AM
My Schedule for the year 2009 has me working weekends with Wednesday Thursday Off. But, Luck Would have it I am on Staycation Sunday April 19th. 2009
                      "DAMN IT.......I WILL BE THERE!"
Wether you like it or not I will be there. I can't wait! If invited, I may try to make a few of the other excurisons as well. By the way, in case everyone forgot who I am, I made the first ever Roadfood "Meet, Greet and Eat" at Woodys BBQ 5 Years ago!  See you all there.....Big Glenn
<message edited by BigGlenn on Thu, 03/26/09 8:00 PM>

mayor al
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 03/26/09 10:54 AM
Glenn,
  I wish I could be there with you. We did have a good time at Woody's back then , didn't we!?

Here's Glenn in his younger days at the 2004 RF Gathering, doing what Roadfooder's do best...Eating BBQ !!!

<message edited by mayor al on Thu, 03/26/09 10:59 AM>

wanderingjew
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 03/26/09 11:46 AM
BigGlenn

I look forward to meeting you. Considering that you were part of the official first meet n greet group it will definetely be an honor!

wanderingjew
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Fri, 03/27/09 9:08 AM
I e-mailed Elise T yesterday and suggested a tentative meeting time for Philippe on 4/19 at 1 PM

Here's a sneak preview of where I plan on for Breakfast that
morning
http://www.aguastijuanasjuicebar.com/index.htm

<message edited by wanderingjew on Fri, 03/27/09 9:15 AM>

BigGlenn
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Tue, 03/31/09 7:59 PM
OK Californians......We need a good turn out.  Metropolis Like Los Angeles and we can't get but a few people to show up? Can Roadfood put a banner up on the Roadfood Home page announcing our Event? Kinda like NOLA Event. I can't wait, because we have not done one here So Cal in 5 years! Sign up people! Please...........

MiamiDon
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Wed, 04/1/09 5:27 AM
wanderingjew

Mar52,

I think you'd enjoy Daichan. From the description on yelp and on other review sites it  sounds very unique....I'm just trying to figure out what "Japanese Soul Food" is like, I'm wondering if it's similar to "Jewish Soul Food"?

A bowl of noodles...some tsukemono...

Something mom would make.
<message edited by MiamiDon on Wed, 04/1/09 6:26 AM>

wanderingjew
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Wed, 04/1/09 8:51 AM
BigGlenn

OK Californians......We need a good turn out.  Metropolis Like Los Angeles and we can't get but a few people to show up? Can Roadfood put a banner up on the Roadfood Home page announcing our Event? Kinda like NOLA Event. I can't wait, because we have not done one here So Cal in 5 years! Sign up people! Please...........

BigGlenn

I e-mailed RedPatti and she plans to join us too. I also e-mailed Ed Sails he would like to join us but he and his wife are going to be out of town.

mar52
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Wed, 04/1/09 10:12 AM
Darn, I miss seeing Ed Sails around here.

wanderingjew
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Wed, 04/1/09 10:17 AM
mar52

Darn, I miss seeing Ed Sails around here.

They're  actually going on a cruise.

Poverty Pete
  • Total Posts : 2266
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Wed, 04/1/09 5:21 PM
Dale, don't forget that jar of mustard you promised me!

wanderingjew
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Wed, 04/1/09 6:27 PM
Poverty Pete

Dale, don't forget that jar of mustard you promised me!

Sure you don't want a "wunder weener" instead???

psanders

Hello, Just wondering if anyone has heard of a new kitchen gadget for hot dogs called "Wunder Weeners". I ordered one and its great for spiral cutting hot dogs. I ordered a few for friends for the approaching grilling season. Check it out at originalwunderweeners.com

BigGlenn
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Wed, 04/1/09 7:01 PM
Well, I am marking off the days on my calender. It will be right in the middle of my 2 week Staycation and I have no plans. Again I am looking forward to meeting other Roadfooders. I have been jealous over the past watching all the other Meet and Eats take place back east. Now it's our time to play. Come one, come all, let's have a ball ya'll!
<message edited by BigGlenn on Wed, 04/1/09 7:12 PM>

catosaurus
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/2/09 12:08 AM
Big Glenn, I echo your sentiments exactly.  I've read the trip reports of other Roadfooders over the years, and looked at their group photos, wistfully wishing that such an event were possible in SoCal.  I can hardly wait for April 19th to get here!  Even though I'm in the midst of a hellacious project at work, nothing .... I repeat: nothing .... will interfere with my joining y'all at Phillipe's.

mayor al
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/2/09 9:52 AM
SoCal Folks,
  While enjoying good food is the reason for getting-together, the best part of these meetings is the interaction between the members. Case-in-point, our recent gathering in Memphis had some 'less than supurb' food on the buffet for dinner, but the fun of conversation and fellowship in an environment that was relaxed and comfortable more than made up for any quality loss in the food presented.

My point being, be sure the establishment you are visiting has a willing knowledge that you want to relax and enjoy not only the meal, but some conversation time, etc etc during your visit. If the place is extremely busy and is looking for a rapid turnover in the seats you occupy, you may find yourself short-changed in the fellowship department. That would not be a good feeling !
  So, Whoever is planning the get-together, do your homework, so that you can maximize the time you do have together at the meet-up. It will be worth your while!
  Have Fun !!!

wanderingjew
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/2/09 10:01 AM
mayor al

SoCal Folks,
  While enjoying good food is the reason for getting-together, the best part of these meetings is the interaction between the members. Case-in-point, our recent gathering in Memphis had some 'less than supurb' food on the buffet for dinner, but the fun of conversation and fellowship in an environment that was relaxed and comfortable more than made up for any quality loss in the food presented.

My point being, be sure the establishment you are visiting has a willing knowledge that you want to relax and enjoy not only the meal, but some conversation time, etc etc during your visit. If the place is extremely busy and is looking for a rapid turnover in the seats you occupy, you may find yourself short-changed in the fellowship department. That would not be a good feeling !
  So, Whoever is planning the get-together, do your homework, so that you can maximize the time you do have together at the meet-up. It will be worth your while!
  Have Fun !!!

Al, I agree,

and I'm sure Philippe's can get quite busy on a Sunday Afternoon which is why we suggested the walking tour of Olvera Street afterwards.

Also for those who want to hang around till dinner, I think going to Daichan in Studio City would be a good idea.  The more people we have, the more dishes we can try.

I posted a link to the menu earlier on in the thread

<message edited by wanderingjew on Thu, 04/2/09 10:13 AM>

mar52
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/2/09 12:48 PM
Oooooh,  lots of dishes!

I'll be there!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

catosaurus
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/2/09 4:29 PM
For those unfamiliar with Phillipe's, there's no table service at all. You order at their counter, get your food on a tray, and carry it to any open table in the joint.  They have seating available at street level and on their second floor.  As busy as they may get on a Sunday, it's nothing in comparison to what they're like during the weekday lunch period (12pm to 2pm).  On those days, you can wait in line to order for more than 30 minutes.  Even under those circumstances, I've always been able to find seating, and have never seen any customers backed up waiting for tables to be vacated (except for those who insist on sitting downstairs, only).

MiamiDon
Re:Southern California Meet 'n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/2/09 4:36 PM
Just to get everybody warmed up:

P.S.  I'm jealous!!!
<message edited by MiamiDon on Thu, 04/2/09 4:44 PM>

BigGlenn
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/2/09 6:16 PM
Also, at Phillippe's we can take the gathering upstairs and I doubt if we would be rushed what so ever.  I will go with the flow, sit and take it slow or get up and go! It will be quite the show you know........LOL

morganen
  • Total Posts : 22
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/2/09 6:59 PM
I live down the street from Phillipe's. I'd love to eat a delicious sandwich and meet other roadfood fanatics! I'm new to roadfood. Should I just keep checking back on this forum for the details?

mayor al
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/2/09 9:24 PM
Morganen
  Welcome to the site. I am sure you will be welcome to participate in the meet-n-eat that is coming up in L A . Check the whole thread from the opening post and you should get a good idea of the timing and the number of folks participating.  Enjoy the session. Every one we have attended turned out to be a great time !
AL

BigGlenn
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/2/09 11:38 PM
I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas! Well actually, I feel like I did as a kid waiting for Thanksgiving. By the way Morganen, being the new kid to roadfood, at your first Meet and Eat you have to find the biggest guy there and give him a dollar. I don't make the rules...........LOL Thats what Al The Mayor made me do 5 years ago at my first one.  Love Ya Al......LOL

<message edited by BigGlenn on Thu, 04/2/09 11:40 PM>

wanderingjew
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Fri, 04/3/09 9:49 AM
Morganen

welcome to Roadfood.

right now the tentative time to meet will be at 1pm at Philippes.
Stay tuned for details as they might change.

mayor al
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Fri, 04/3/09 11:34 AM
Sheesch Glenn,  Don't tell the Roadfooder's about that damn Dollar....I've been collecting more than that from them since '05 !!! 

Just kidding about the toll charge guys. However I do remember arriving at Woody's BBQ (Foothill Blvd, in Rancho Cuc.) a bit early (as usual) for that first meeting. It was Superbowl Sunday in 2004. When I pulled in Jan and I  (and McDuff) sat in the truck for a few minutes, then up walked a big mean looking guy who identified himself as "Big Glenn"...and the rest is history.  What that says is that Glenn was the first person on this site that we met at a "Meet-n-eat". We had one-on-one sessions with Rick F and his wife, and with Bushie on the way west, but the meet-up was our first group get-together and it set the pattern for all the rest. Elise, Red Patti, Lleechef (Lisa) were all there. It was a real good time.

morganen
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Fri, 04/3/09 12:56 PM
I'm really looking forward to this. I can't wait to meet everyone!

jonjax71
  • Total Posts : 435
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Sat, 04/4/09 1:51 PM
Oooooooohhhhh noooooo, I'd love to meet n greet forum members from So Cal, espcially at Phillipe's my favorite sandwich shoppe, plus as indicated Cielito Lindo in nearby Olvera St-the starting point of the 'the City of Angels". Wow, however on Friday the 18th my wife and I embark to Sacramento for a week as my sister in law is getting married that same day and we want to go visit friends in Santa Rosa while being so near before returning to the Southland.

Please post your next meeting and thanks for planning this

BigGlenn
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Sat, 04/4/09 10:23 PM
Jonjax its all about priority's........Sister In Law's Wedding?.......Meet and Greet?....No Question......Meet Greet!  Sorry you can't be with us. There will be pictures I am sure.  Enjoy the Wedding! LOL

mar52
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Mon, 04/6/09 12:33 AM
We'll just have to meet next time.

Enjoy the wedding!

wanderingjew
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Tue, 04/7/09 6:20 PM
Well, we're less than 2 weeks away from the big event...

I know I'm psyched......

To prep me for my upcoming trip, I had california rolls twice in one week, first with coworkers at a local Japanese Restaurant here in Rhode Island   and I just picked up some today at Trader Joe's for dinner. I'm still trying to decide which sucked more!

I'm looking forward to having "the real thing"!

catosaurus
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Tue, 04/7/09 6:35 PM
Are we still meeting at 1pm on April 19th (at Phillipe's)?

wanderingjew
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Tue, 04/7/09 6:43 PM
catosaurus

Are we still meeting at 1pm on April 19th (at Phillipe's)?

Yes we are!

Catracks
  • Total Posts : 196
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Tue, 04/7/09 7:51 PM
I haven't been on Roadfood in a little while.  I'd love to join you at Philippe's and Celito Lindo.  How did you know that my family always hits those two places in succession?  Luz del Dia is wonderful too.  The best is the carnitas on home made corn tortillas.

I love the mustard.  Put that in your potato salad for a little kick!

I would have missed this if it weren't on the front page.

wanderingjew
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Tue, 04/7/09 9:03 PM
UPDATE

For those who were planning on joining me at  Daichan for dinner  after the festivities at Philippe, Cielito Lindo, etc., well as it turns out, being "Mr. Plan Ahead" pays off! They're closed on Sundays

Perhaps as an alternative for those who are interested  we can meet for Korean BBQ at Parks BBQ in Koreatown for dinner
http://www.parksbbq.com
According to their website, they're open on Sundays too!

Catracks

Glad you can join us!

jonjax

sorry you can't make it. I'm sure there will be other meet n greets that will be planned in the future...

mar52
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Wed, 04/8/09 1:03 AM
Park's sounds great to me.  I've wanted to try it for awhile now and my Applebee friends just don't see it.

Hope everyone can go!  I've heard about the panchan or banchan that they put out on the table and I need a taster!

BigGlenn
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Wed, 04/8/09 6:37 PM
Just making another post in an attempt to keep the news on the front page of roadfood. It's LA, I hope we get a good turn out. It will be another 5 years before we pull off another one. LOL

catosaurus
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/9/09 12:56 AM
I'll follow your lead, BigGlenn, and post my entry to keep this thread active.  How many of us will there be at Phillipe's on 4/19?  Also, for those who haven't met up before, how do we recognize each other (besides the happy grins of satisfied diners, that is)?

mar52
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/9/09 12:58 AM
Will we all have cameras?

We might need a reservation for Parks.

BigGlenn
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/9/09 4:41 AM
catosaurus

I'll follow your lead, BigGlenn, and post my entry to keep this thread active.  How many of us will there be at Phillipe's on 4/19?  Also, for those who haven't met up before, how do we recognize each other (besides the happy grins of satisfied diners, that is)?

Oh you won't miss me......I bet money there won't be anyone there bigger than me. LOL   We need to design a National Road Food badge that we can buy from this site with our name on it just for times like these. I am sure there will be some kind or protocol figured out before we all meet.  I am looking forward to meeting everyone too!

morganen
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/9/09 12:52 PM
I will definitely be there, most likely plus one. I too was wondering how we would recognize each other.  

mayor al
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/9/09 2:20 PM
We have posted photos of Glenn and Elise and Dale on this thread...and I believe that Marlene has a photo or two on some of her trip threads. Take a look at them and look around the place!! iF THAT DOESN'T WORK...STAND UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE THE CROWD AND SHOUT "ROADFOOD"...anyone without a police uniform who responds is probably one of the group !!

We have used stick-on nametags at some meetings, but frankly haven't needed them as the members tend to be outgoing enough to introduce themselves without any problems about 'talking to strangers'!!

GLENN

DALE (Wandering Jew)

<message edited by mayor al on Thu, 04/9/09 2:30 PM>

The Travelin Man
  • Total Posts : 3698
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/9/09 2:47 PM
Al,

It is useless to post pictures of Dale as a means of identifying him.  None of them look like Dale.

morganen
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/9/09 4:49 PM
Haha, great. Even though I'll be able to recognize some people now, I still might get the urge to yell "ROADFOOD!"

BigGlenn
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/9/09 5:24 PM
Let's use "Hooty Hoo" as if we were in Mayberry...... LOL I tried designing myself a Roadfood Name Badge and it looks ok. . I was
going to laminate it in and use a lanyard around my neck.  Just like Nascar...LOL I haven't givren up on that idea just yet. I will share with everyone if it comes out OK. Later.....

mayor al
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/9/09 5:43 PM

I really am sorry I won't be there, This is starting to sound like a pretty good get together.

BigGlenn
Re:Southern California Meet n Greet Philippe 4/19/09 - Thu, 04/9/09 6:31 PM
<message edited by BigGlenn on Thu, 04/9/09 6:48 PM>

Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 60 of 150