Bacon-Infused Bourbon

Double Chili Cheeseburger
2009/04/13 08:46:16
I like bacon and I like bourbon, but this may be taking it just a little too far.
hatteras04
Re:Bacon-Infused Bourbon 2009/04/13 08:52:49
I think they showed something similar on Diners Drive ins and dives.  I was horrified and intrigued at the same time. 
Foodosaurus
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Bacon-Infused Bourbon 2009/04/13 09:23:08

I don't drink bourbon.  But I WOULD DRINK THAT!
mr chips
Filet Mignon
Re:Bacon-Infused Bourbon 2009/04/13 10:33:01
I has bacon ice cream a couple weeks ago. A little too much.
Foodbme
Porterhouse
Re:Bacon-Infused Bourbon 2009/04/13 11:21:32
I don't think a Chronic Alcoholic would drink that!
brittneal
Re:Bacon-Infused Bourbon 2009/04/13 13:01:35

I could see burbon infused bacon but not...  I was one of the people who did odd things whole taking AMBIEN.  Somepeople would drive accross town and not know that did it.  I would raid the fridge in my blackout state.  After a few days it was down to bare bones!  My wife saw me at the fridge in the wee hours and was forced to wake me up.  Horror of Horrors!  I was standing there eating raw bacon out of the pack!  When I came too the taste and thought of what i did was too much and  I was able to puke it all up.  I still cant look at raw bacon!
Zuppajamaica
Junior Burger
Re:Bacon-Infused Bourbon 2009/05/18 16:52:26

They make a bacon (salt)-infused Bloody Mary somewhere in Chicago--we tried to replicate this at Chili's with a willing barkeep--she did a fairly decent job--the infused bourbon might be something they can do inhouse--they do all their smoking of meats onsite--