Spadoman has returned

Cheeseburger
2003/12/15 11:06:42
Hello folks and fellow roadfooders. I have returned from my trip to New Mexico from my lovely cold Minnesota paradise.

I'll be here for a few weeks to share the gift giving season with my friends and family, then, get the HXXX out of here before i freeze to death!

Anyway, A review of a couple of restaurants from my journey to follow in a couple of days from a place called Maria's in Santa Fe, New Mexico and El Paisano's in Silver City.

Otherwise, a few diners and even one good chain in Tucson that we ate at, but none worthy of telling anyone else to go to.

Hope some of you missed me!!!
Oh, If you're interested, I had Thanksgiving dinner at a Golden Corral!!! Real turkey with extra tryptophan(sp check here)
i95
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Spadoman has returned 2003/12/15 11:09:00
Welcome back, spadoman !!
lleechef
Sirloin
RE: Spadoman has returned 2003/12/15 11:31:47
Where are you going for the winter? Yes, we missed you. SO and I are thinking a month or two in Brazil is sounding good for Jan. and Feb.!
spadoman
Cheeseburger
RE: Spadoman has returned 2003/12/15 11:44:40
quote:
Originally posted by lleechef

Where are you going for the winter? Yes, we missed you. SO and I are thinking a month or two in Brazil is sounding good for Jan. and Feb.!

Back to New Mexico and wander into Arizona when the cold fronts hit. Leaving right after the gift giving season. Can't afford Brazil!
Lone Star
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Spadoman has returned 2003/12/15 11:50:56
Welcome back - awaiting reviews!
lleechef
Sirloin
RE: Spadoman has returned 2003/12/15 12:06:06
quote:
Originally posted by spadoman

quote:
Originally posted by lleechef

Back to New Mexico and wander into Arizona when the cold fronts hit. Leaving right after the gift giving season. Can't afford Brazil!

Oh yes you can! It's dirt cheap down there......a beautiful room in a pousada (inn) on the beach, including breakfast is $11 a day. Lunch for 5 of us including 2 bottles of wine was $18. That's why we choose Brazil........it's less expensive than spending the winter in the US.
Bushie
Filet Mignon
RE: Spadoman has returned 2003/12/15 17:25:30
I missed you spadoman. Looking forward to tales of your adventure...