Here is a quick recipe for curried lamb balls:
1. Grab the lamb by the neck and tail; flip gently on it's back
2. Apply egg wash, each ball at a time
3. Apply a liberal amount of curry powder to each ball- pat gently, to remove excess
4. Turn on the deep fryer onto "high".
5. Place the entire lamb into the deep fryer, head first.
6. After 5 minutes, remove lamb, which was once white as snow and is now a crispy brown, from the deep fryer.
7. Remove balls
8. Go back to the barn and drink your beer. When a lamb gets within arms reach, grab another one and repeat the process. Do this until you pass out or run out of lambs.
This recipe pretty much works for most male mammals.