Help With Eisenberg's Sandwich Shop in NYC

Junior Burger
2009/12/08 07:51:29
I am hoping some kind roadfoodie in NYC can help me. Eisenberg's Sandwich Shop is located at 174 5th Ave., between 22nd and 23rd street.
In the window of the restaurant is a large photo in black and white, showing a bunch of guys sitting at the counter, must have been in the 70s or 80s. My husband---now 60 years old and living in upstate NY---is the last guy on the stools. Eisenberg's was a part of his day for nearly the whole 35 years he lived in Manhattan.
There is no negative nor record of that photo anywhere---it only exists in the window of Eisenberg's. I am asking if some kind roadfoodie in NYC might find it amusing to help me fulfill a dream for my hubby. I want to give him a large copy of that photo, but the only way to do it is to take a photo of the photo itself in the window. If anyone can do that and email the digital photo, I can take it and have it tidied up and blown up for my husband's present. I would be happy to compensate you for your time and effort.
PLEASE if you can do this for us, email me at And may all the blessings of this season of miracles be yours!