Fontanini Fine Italian Meats in Chitown

Porterhouse
2010/01/26 14:53:10
Has anyone had any experiences, good, bad or otherwise with Fontanini Sausages? At home or for resale.  How would you rank them compared to others? Enquiring Minds want to know!
Foodbme
Porterhouse
Re:Fontanini Fine Italian Meats in Chitown 2010/01/27 01:16:46
Foodbme

Has anyone had any experiences, good, bad or otherwise with Fontanini Sausages? At home or for resale.  How would you rank them compared to others? Enquiring Minds want to know!

Overv 10 Hours and 100 visitors & No Response??? C'mon Chigago---Let's hear it!
irishtom29
Junior Burger
Re:Fontanini Fine Italian Meats in Chitown 2010/01/28 22:34:14
Foodbme

Foodbme

What can I tell ya buddy, never had them. Do they sell their sausage at Connie's?
Foodbme
Porterhouse
Re:Fontanini Fine Italian Meats in Chitown 2010/01/29 04:02:26
irishtom29

Foodbme

Foodbme

What can I tell ya buddy, never had them. Do they sell their sausage at Connie's?

Don't know! I'm in AZ. Don't know who Connies is!
ciao bella
Junior Burger
Flagged as Spam (1)
Re:Fontanini Fine Italian Meats in Chitown 2010/12/22 01:49:15
Foodbme

I've been lucky to have tried samples of almost all of their sausage products.  They really are delicious, just the right amount of fennel a beautiful blend of spices.  They also have a good snap when grilled whole. Is Gilbert, AZ close to Phoenix?  If so, their sausage is used at Oregano's on the pizzas.
As to the question about Connie's, yes, Fontanini sausage is used on their pizzas.  The Fontanini name is even on each pizza delivery box and on their outside sign.
Fontanini is a family owned and operated company who chooses to use only the finest ingredients in their products and they truly are the platinum standard in the Italian meat manufacturing industry.  

Foodbme
Porterhouse
Re:Fontanini Fine Italian Meats in Chitown 2010/12/22 13:10:06
ciao bella

Foodbme 

Is Gilbert, AZ close to Phoenix?  If so, their sausage is used at Oregano's on the pizzas. 

Gilbert AZ is an East side suburb of Phoenix. Just 15 miles from Chase Field downtown. We have an Oregano's in Gilbert. I'm not a big Oregano's fan. They're very skimpy on their pizza toppings - Always have to ask for extra sauce & cheese and even then don't get it.
phatphil
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Fontanini Fine Italian Meats in Chitown 2010/12/22 16:54:59
we have some of their products here in palm beach gardens florida @ josephs italian market and awesome
saps
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re:Fontanini Fine Italian Meats in Chitown 2010/12/22 16:57:50
Skip Fontanini products.  They are a second rate sausage and beef purveyor.  Good beef and sausage stands don't carry Fontanini products, I've seen them at places like "Mr. Submarine" where quality is an afterthought, and had the misfortune of trying their beef there. They are hardly the "platinum standard" of the Italian meat industry. 
I'm guessing that Ciao Bella has some affiliation with them.  That was quite a first post.