MY FAVORITE HOT DOG IS ON A SMITTIES PRETZEL DOG ROLL AT THEIR ROADSIDE STAND IN DOVER PA

JUDYJACOBS
  • Total Posts : 6
  • Reward points : 0
MY FAVORITE HOT DOG IS ON A SMITTIES PRETZEL DOG ROLL AT THEIR ROADSIDE STAND IN DOVER PA - Fri, 04/9/10 6:55 PM
THEY USE BIG HOT DOGS AND THEY ARE DELICIOUS ON THEIR ROLL THEY MAKE FROM PRETZEL DOUGH, AND THEY ARENT TOO EXPENSIVE EITHER-- 1.59 EACH, AND IT FILLS YOU UP! THEY HAVE SANDWICHES TOO..BUT I LOVE TO EAT THEIR HOT DOGS WHEN I GET BY THE STAND. I RECOMMEND STOPPING AND TRYING ONE- YOU'LLE BE PLEASANTLY SURPRIZED AT WHAT YOU GET COMPARED TO CONVIENCE STORE DOGS. JUDY YORK smittiespretzels.food.officelive.com/default.aspx- website to smitties

Attached Image(s)

joerogo
  • Total Posts : 4462
Re:MY FAVORITE HOT DOG IS ON A SMITTIES PRETZEL DOG ROLL AT THEIR ROADSIDE STAND IN DOVER - Fri, 04/9/10 8:39 PM
Joan, Joan Bosserman, is that you?

joanbossermanblond
  • Total Posts : 2
Re:MY FAVORITE HOT DOG IS ON A SMITTIES PRETZEL DOG ROLL AT THEIR ROADSIDE STAND IN DOVER - Sat, 04/17/10 8:01 PM
JUDYJACOBS

THEY USE BIG HOT DOGS AND THEY ARE DELICIOUS ON THEIR ROLL THEY MAKE FROM PRETZEL DOUGH, AND THEY ARENT TOO EXPENSIVE EITHER-- 1.59 EACH, AND IT FILLS YOU UP! THEY HAVE SANDWICHES TOO..BUT I LOVE TO EAT THEIR HOT DOGS WHEN I GET BY THE STAND. I RECOMMEND STOPPING AND TRYING ONE- YOU'LLE BE PLEASANTLY SURPRIZED AT WHAT YOU GET COMPARED TO CONVIENCE STORE DOGS. JUDY YORK smittiespretzels.food.officelive.com/default.aspx- website to smitties

Thank you judy for the wonderful praise, sincerely joan bosserman smittie, dover pa
Attached Image(s)

joanbossermanblond
  • Total Posts : 2
Re:MY FAVORITE HOT DOG IS ON A SMITTIES PRETZEL DOG ROLL AT THEIR ROADSIDE STAND IN DOVER - Sat, 04/17/10 8:05 PM
joerogo

Joan, Joan Bosserman, is that you? 

Hi there, apparently judy wrote a wonderful praise of our product, so no judy is not me, sincerely  joan bosserman smittie