anyone tried ben and jerry's flourless chocolate cake?

Hamburger
2010/05/11 14:01:23
it's exclusive to walmart supercenters,  i'm thinking about taking the hour trip to get some, but dunno if it's worth it.  also, what are your favorites from them?  i just bought 12 pints of maple blondie because they're not making it anymore, man that flavor is great.
Niagara
Double Cheeseburger
Re:anyone tried ben and jerry's flourless chocolate cake? 2010/05/24 13:59:22
I have no Ben & Jerry's favorites because they refuse to make sugar free ice cream for diabetics.
Eatallday
Hamburger
Re:anyone tried ben and jerry's flourless chocolate cake? 2010/07/07 23:41:41
oatmeal cookie chunk is awesome
mjambro
Cheeseburger
Re:anyone tried ben and jerry's flourless chocolate cake? 2010/07/15 08:51:04
Got hooked on Ben & Jerry's Peach Cobbler this week.   Shaw's was having a 2/1 sale of two pints for $4.   After buying four, I immediately received a $1.50 coupon against four more pints plus a $2 coupon against any future purchase at Shaws.  I returned immediately and bought four more pints and voila - another $1.50 off four coupon plus another $2 coupon against any Shaw's purchase.  Thought hard for getting another four pints (effectively $1.20/pint), but decided against it.

Meanwhile, the Peach Cobbler is simply outstanding - very flavorful peach with no adverse after taste.  
post edited by mjambro - 2010/07/15 08:52:36
sbp
Junior Burger
Re:anyone tried ben and jerry's flourless chocolate cake? 2010/07/15 09:42:42
Niagara

I have no Ben & Jerry's favorites because they refuse to make sugar free ice cream for diabetics.

Per their web site, they have a sugar free Vanilla Fudge Chip, but "in store only."
Beverly K
Hamburger
Re:anyone tried ben and jerry's flourless chocolate cake? 2010/07/25 12:15:51
Fantastic chocolate fix, but after I finished it off (not all in one sitting, of course), I really didn't want to look at anything chocolate for a while!