Ice Tea Recipes

Junior Burger
2010/06/24 07:59:33
Now that summer is here - I'm looking for some ice tea recipes.  Any suggestions?
RodBangkok
Cheeseburger
Re:Ice Tea Recipes 2010/06/24 08:21:01
Sun Tea:

Big clear jar
tea bags
water
sunlight
Serve with
simple syrup or bar syrup in small pitcher on the side
and a couple slices of lemon.
seafarer john
Filet Mignon
Re:Ice Tea Recipes 2010/06/30 09:10:02
We were served peach flavored iced tea at lunch yesterday in the Apple  Pie Cafe of the CIA in Hyde Park - it was very refreshing  in washing down my CIA version of a very spicy hot Bahn Mi.

Cheers, John 
seafarer john
Filet Mignon
Re:Ice Tea Recipes 2010/06/30 09:10:36
We were served peach flavored iced tea at lunch yesterday in the Apple  Pie Cafe of the CIA in Hyde Park - it was very refreshing  in washing down my CIA version of a very spicy hot Bahn Mi.

Cheers, John 
Re:Ice Tea Recipes 2010/06/30 11:12:59
Make your favorite standard Iced Tea, liquify some blueberries in your liquifying machine, mix in
LEsherick
Junior Burger
Re:Ice Tea Recipes 2010/09/20 00:48:48
I have been making a big 2 Liter Container of Chamomile Tea then separately I simmer equal parts water and splenda and frozen blueberry's till slightly thickened and smashing the frozen blueberries up to flavor the syrup. I strain the blueberries from the syrup and save for smoothies. Once cooled a bit I place in a mason jar with lid in fridge. I put my tea in the fridge also then when I want tea I add ice to a glass add tea and then add syrup to sweeten. It turn the lovely golden tea into a lovely purple ice tea that tastes so good.
claracamille
Cheeseburger
Re:Ice Tea Recipes 2010/10/02 14:16:35
I make ice tea in the microwave:
1 quart canning jar
1 family size Lipton tea bag
water

Fill canning jar with cold water,add tea bag.  Cook on high in microware until water just begins to bubble3-4 minutes.  Let stand 4 minutes, no longer or tea will be bitter.  Pour into 2 quart pitcher, add 2 cups ice cubes, stir to melt ice cubes, add 1-2 cups of cold water for desired strength.
mar52
Sirloin
Re:Ice Tea Recipes 2010/10/02 15:46:36
I boil a small saucepan full of water with 6 tea bags.
Then I add that to a gallon container and fill with water.

Sweeten as you please.

You can also add mint leaves but don't overdo it.