President Obama and Russian President Dine @ Ray's Hell Burger Today....................

Double Cheeseburger
2010/06/24 18:06:23
Ahi Mpls.
Double Cheeseburger
Re:President Obama and Russian President Dine @ Ray's Hell Burger Today................... 2010/06/24 18:42:43
   I'm not sure if the right site came up, but I spent the last 12 minutes drooling over the photos from Tasty Chomp... is it your Blog? Very Very nice photos! I think I bookmarked it... Or I may have ordered 3 gross of burger buns...The INTERNET still confuses me.  
Davydd
Sirloin
Re:President Obama and Russian President Dine @ Ray's Hell Burger Today................... 2010/06/24 20:08:22
Is that burger good enough to make Medvedev want to defect?
mikeam
Cheeseburger
Re:President Obama and Russian President Dine @ Ray's Hell Burger Today................... 2010/06/24 21:34:35
I ate at Ray's Hell Burger last year. It was a very good burger.

I hope this burger helps relations.......
ellen4641
Filet Mignon
Re:President Obama and Russian President Dine @ Ray's Hell Burger Today................... 2010/06/24 22:21:06
I was at Ray's Hell Burger in April, as part of Ellen's "DC burger run" ...
Personally, I think the place is overrated..
There IS a lot of "burger for the buck" ,though, for those that like that...
($6.99 for 10 ounces)

I ordered "medium" , it came out way undercooked...
 prefer a softer, less "busy" roll...

Anyway, being I had taken this trip all the way down from AC to DC, I figured "let me try a 2nd burger there,
this time their famed PEPPERCORN burger....
Well, this one was cooked even LESS than my first one was...
(I ended up wrapping it up, before I realized the RAREness, and taking it to a park around the corner to eat it...
threw it away after a few bites or so)

I imagine Obama had better luck than I did...

Here I am taking the rest of my burger out...
(I did hit 2 more burger joints that day, hungry or NOT)

DISCLAIMER: This is just my take on Ray's Hell Burger...and I realize it is probably an unpopular sentiment...

post edited by ellen4641 - 2010/06/24 22:33:44
Foodbme
Porterhouse
Re:President Obama and Russian President Dine @ Ray's Hell Burger Today................... 2010/06/25 01:05:37
Who picked up the Check??
I hope the Russian did---We're Broke!
ellen4641
Filet Mignon
Re:President Obama and Russian President Dine @ Ray's Hell Burger Today................... 2010/06/25 01:14:54
Foodbme

Who picked up the Check??
I hope the Russian did---We're Broke!

A cheap meal, so we'll let Obama pick this one up...
the Russian can get the next one ! 

Let's hear it for BURGERS !!!
BILL GATES recently ordered out from McDonald's , instead of eating the catered meal , during a Wash. DC banquet..
the 2nd richest man in the world loves his quarter pounders, and is proud of it...
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-source/2010/06/hey_isnt_that_laurence_fishbur.html
you go, Bill !

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/20/AR2010062003172.html

post edited by ellen4641 - 2010/06/25 01:16:22