Good cherry pie at Joey's Bakery & Restaurant, Ridgway PA

Cheeseburger
2010/07/29 09:37:46
Driving up the 219 the other day and found this place a couple of blocks west of there.  I plan to write this place up separately but I did want to mention the pie now. 

Had an absolutely heavenly slice of cherry pie.  Crust was homemade, I think with butter or maybe a butter/lard mixture(?) .  I had the first slice and it fell apart slightly so not picture worthy I am afraid, but still tasted good. Even my wife was impressed. 

Joey's Bakery also has a diner menu including breakfast all day and pizza, as well as other baked goods and donuts. It is located at 204 Main Street in Ridgway PA
buffetbuster
Fire Safety Admin
Re:Good cherry pie at Joey's Bakery & Restaurant, Ridgway PA 2010/07/29 10:02:45
NascarDad-
Here, that's not all that far from me.  That cherry pie sound wonderful.  Thanks for the tip!
Foodbme
Porterhouse
Re:Good cherry pie at Joey's Bakery & Restaurant, Ridgway PA 2010/07/30 00:51:59
Ridgeway is right next door to my hometown, St. Marys, PA. You need to hop over there and have a Straubs Beer from their Eternal Tap to wash down that pie---It's free!
It's one of the oldest family owned, continuously operating Breweries in America! (Since 1872!---138 YEARS!)
www.straubbeer.com
post edited by Foodbme - 2010/07/30 00:57:04
-->