Eaterie in Northeast OHIO, Akron

ladygodiva
  • Total Posts : 96
  • Reward points : 0
Eaterie in Northeast OHIO, Akron - Thu, 08/12/10 7:25 PM
Metroburger, they have 1/3, 2/3, 1 POUNDERS,

Beef, Chicken, Ground Turkey, or Veggieburger.

Choices of Wheat, Egg Bun, or Pretzel bun

Choices of Cheeses, there are 6 or 7 Choices, Havarti, American, Cheddar, Blue (I Can't swear on the cheeses) I don't order mine with cheese.

Toppings you can have 4 toppings of your choice, they have onions, pickles, pineapple, sun dried tomatoes, tomatoes, grilled red peppers, onion ring, lettuce, black olives, and some others, I can't remember.

They have regular potatoe fries or Sweet Potatoe Fries

They have Onion Rings, they are awsome

they have Coca-Cola products, they have tea they have beer and wine (I think)

the sandwiches run from $7.25 to $10.00 and they have meal specails with fries and soft drink. they are located in the Highland Square area across from Walgreens, and the Highland theatre.

ladygodiva
Re:Eaterie in Northeast OHIO, Akron - Tue, 08/9/11 8:00 PM
Golden Corral  on Arlington in Akron OH, the Nightmare Burger, just what the name means, you usually have nightmares after eating it, however a damn good burger, be forwarned usually there are young kids running around, 
  this food will stick to your ribs, good good burgers.

on the more expensive end, Whiteys Burgers and Booze in Richfield OH  the greatest, however, it is very expensive and they only take cash, no credit cards,.. really expensive but worth it
 p.s I forgot I already had an earlier thread on Whiteys so, Sorry.  I thought I had it up
<message edited by ladygodiva on Tue, 08/9/11 8:05 PM>

ladygodiva
Re:Eaterie in Northeast OHIO, Akron - Sun, 02/19/12 4:18 PM
Help does anyone know if the Metroburger will re-open, the last three weeks there has been a sign that says closed for redecorating, all the tables and chairs indoor and out have been removed, no sign of anyone, I really miss the food, and the people that work there I hope that the employees are okay

I hope it re-opens. please let me know if they will open