My smoked Pork Loin Platter with sides

My smoked Porkloin Platter, 1/2 lb., can get it with Pork gravy or naked, Green Beans and bacon, Cole Slaw.
Opinions?
Any Seafood
Junior Burger
Re:My smoked Pork Loin Platter with sides 2010/08/27 18:33:18
Looks yummy!!!
mayor al
Fire Safety Admin
Re:My smoked Pork Loin Platter with sides 2010/08/28 19:02:00
Give me the sides from your Chicken Dinners, Please. I'll take the Pork Loin 'Naked', but need a cup of gravy to dip it in for a finger-lickin' good dinner.
jimcfs1
Hamburger
Re:My smoked Pork Loin Platter with sides 2010/08/28 19:35:58
Can you send some over the internet? 
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
Re:My smoked Pork Loin Platter with sides 2010/08/28 20:43:45
Sure wish you were a bit closer.
pwdff142
Junior Burger
Re:My smoked Pork Loin Platter with sides 2010/08/28 22:53:10
This is when I had "Smellovision" on my computer!!  It looks grrrrrreat!
WBBear
Junior Burger
Re:My smoked Pork Loin Platter with sides 2010/08/29 05:13:18
mayor al

Give me the sides from your Chicken Dinners, Please. I'll take the Pork Loin 'Naked', but need a cup of gravy to dip it in for a finger-lickin' good dinner.

I'll have what "da mayor" is havin'!!!!!
BillyB
Filet Mignon
Re:My smoked Pork Loin Platter with sides 2010/08/29 08:31:33
I would take 5 slices off, put two pieces of bread under the pork. 

Country Smoked Roast Pork loin served open face with our homemade pork gravy, baby red smashed potatoes and Green beans &  bacon                                

Re:My smoked Pork Loin Platter with sides 2010/08/29 12:35:24
BillyB

Country Smoked Roast Pork loin served open face with our homemade pork gravy, baby red smashed potatoes and Green beans &  bacon                                

Billy, we are known for our huge portions, but the menu item would work well, I do an open faced hot Brisket  sandwich with beef gravy, on a toasted Kaiser roll...That said, it's 12:33, lunch time, I think I'll have one!!!   Pics to come!
BillyB
Filet Mignon
Re:My smoked Pork Loin Platter with sides 2010/08/29 14:46:48
chewingthefat

BillyB

Billy, we are known for our huge portions, but the menu item would work well, I do an open faced hot Brisket  sandwich with beef gravy, on a toasted Kaiser roll...That said, it's 12:33, lunch time, I think I'll have one!!!   Pics to come!

CTF, I used to do a Chef Carved Roast Top Round, I couldn't control the portion so I went to serving a very popular Hot beef sandwich. I roasted of a few turkeys this week and did the same thing and they also so well. I figure the open face pork sandwich would also be a hit, I plan on serving one of them as a weekly special. I wanted to compliment you again, you do a great job with all your food, you should be proud...................BillyB

Re:My smoked Pork Loin Platter with sides 2010/08/29 17:12:45
BillyB

chewingthefat

BillyB

CTF, I used to do a Chef Carved Roast Top Round, I couldn't control the portion so I went to serving a very popular Hot beef sandwich. I roasted of a few turkeys this week and did the same thing and they also so well. I figure the open face pork sandwich would also be a hit, I plan on serving one of them as a weekly special. I wanted to compliment you again, you do a great job with all your food, you should be proud...................BillyB

Thanks Billy, it's a labor of pride and love! I know you know what I mean!