Chupa Chups

Post
UltimateWeapon
Junior Burger
2004/01/22 11:45:22
http://www.hypertracker.com/go/sweetcollect/matty2302/

Receive A FREE Chupa Chups Lolly For Signing up.
Earn sweets by taking surveys and entering competitions.
USA and UK only
Rusty246
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Chupa Chups 2004/01/22 11:52:18
No offense, but I already receive enough junk e-mail, wouldn't clicking on advertisers create more????? Not sure that "tons" of candy would be worth it. Also, where does this site originate from, Scotland? It most certianly doesn't seem as though it comes from the USA. Just curious.
Grampy
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Chupa Chups 2004/01/22 12:16:10
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty246

No offense, but I already receive enough junk e-mail, wouldn't clicking on advertisers create more????? Not sure that "tons" of candy would be worth it. Also, where does this site originate from, Scotland? It most certianly doesn't seem as though it comes from the USA. Just curious.


You should download Ad-Aware 6 from Lavasoft. It's free. It scans your computer and finds those nasty culprits. I scan several times a week.
Helen Maxwell
Junior Burger
RE: Chupa Chups 2004/01/22 12:41:24
quote:
Originally posted by Grampy

quote:
Originally posted by Rusty246

No offense, but I already receive enough junk e-mail, wouldn't clicking on advertisers create more????? Not sure that "tons" of candy would be worth it. Also, where does this site originate from, Scotland? It most certianly doesn't seem as though it comes from the USA. Just curious.


You should download Ad-Aware 6 from Lavasoft. It's free. It scans your computer and finds those nasty culprits. I scan several times a week.


May I also suggest SpyBot? It's very good for getting rid of adware, spyware, and malware. And it's free, too!
Rusty246
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Chupa Chups 2004/01/22 13:03:30
quote:
Originally posted by Helen Maxwell

quote:
Originally posted by Grampy

quote:
Originally posted by Rusty246

No offense, but I already receive enough junk e-mail, wouldn't clicking on advertisers create more????? Not sure that "tons" of candy would be worth it. Also, where does this site originate from, Scotland? It most certianly doesn't seem as though it comes from the USA. Just curious.


You should download Ad-Aware 6 from Lavasoft. It's free. It scans your computer and finds those nasty culprits. I scan several times a week.


May I also suggest SpyBot? It's very good for getting rid of adware, spyware, and malware. And it's free, too!


I would be glad to try either! Had no idea they were free. I've gotten pop-ups from SpyBot, but just closed the ad without reading it. Since this is my work computer I'm hesitate to download anything. If I get one more e-mail regarding enlarging this or enlarging that, I will scream.....I'll investigate these 2 sites. Thanks to you both!