The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place!

Change Page: 1234 > | Showing page 1 of 4, messages 1 to 60 of 192
BuddyRoadhouse
  • Total Posts : 4074
  • Reward points : 0
The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 2:53 AM
While we were all together at JRPfeff's Brat Fest I mentioned the possibility of arranging a get together at Burt's sometime later in September.  I spoke to Burt and worked out the details for Sunday, September 26th.  This is an opportunity for anyone in the Chicago/Milwaukee metroplex (or anyone who is passing through town for that matter) to join The Contingent and experience Burt's Pizza all at the same time.

So, here's the deal, depending on the number of people who are interested we can either do a private party earlier in the day, or it could be a later meeting for a smaller crowd.  If we have 25 or more folks who want to join in, we could have the place all to ourselves from noon to 3:00pm.  Fewer than that and we would need to do it during regular business hours; starting at 4:30pm.

You can let me know if you're interested in joining us through this thread.  You can then send me a PM telling me what kind of ingredients you'd like on your pizza.  All the pizza will be pre-ordered.  There are no preset combinations or "specials"; you order the ingredients you like and each pizza is made to order.  You can see a list of ingredients by visiting http://www.urbanspoon.com...rts-Place-Morton-Grove and clicking on the thumbnail menus.  Let me know what you like and I will put together the order to please as many people as possible.

I'm not yet sure how we'll handle the check.  If Burt would do a per head charge with unlimited pizza, salad, garlic bread, and soft drinks (beer and wine extra), or if we would just pay menu prices.  We can work that out as we get closer to the event.

Meanwhile, I need to get a head count of interested parties.  The absolute max is 35 people, so let me know ASAP if you want to attend.  Oh yeah, I'll be your waiter.  That right there should worth the price of admission!

Lemme hear from you Contingent members and Contingent wannabes!

Buddy

X1
  • Total Posts : 937
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 6:51 AM
Buddy, that sounds awesome. As far as I know right now, I'm in.
I think the earlier time would be better, as some people don't like to go out too late on "school nights".
Even if we stayed from noon til 3, the MKE Contingent would easily be home before 5.

MilwFoodlovers
  • Total Posts : 3090
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 7:02 AM
Beaudreax, we're in. Early or late doesn't make too much of a difference. Gyp offered to drive, so timing will be up to him. I'm completely unsure of which size works best and whether to order any side at all. Unlike you, we both love pepperoni and usually have cheese, mushrooms, onions, Italian sausage and pepperoni. That said, other than stinky fish (ok for salads though), we're open to any other ingredients. I'd hate to leave Burt's and have someone say, "Oh, you didn't do the ....... pizza? Everyone should try that."
What size pizza would you suggest for 2 mediumly hungry diners and is there a side we we shouldn't miss? Merci beaucoup.

Gyp
  • Total Posts : 155
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 7:18 AM
I'm in. And yeah, I can take the Foodlovers and one other person. The time doesn't matter to me.

ChiTownDiner
  • Total Posts : 2620
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 7:52 AM
My wife and I are in if it is 4pm or later.  We return from St. Louis at 3pm that afternoon.  Please schedule based on everyone's schedule, not mine. 

ScreamingChicken
  • Total Posts : 4710
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 8:58 AM
I don't think we'll be able to make it as we'll be in Milwaukee until about 4pm and very possibly later.  Ironically, we've already planned on stopping for pizza on the way home...

Brad

MilwFoodlovers
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 9:51 AM
Brad, for a very unique experience, I'd suggest the thin crusted pizza at Maria's.
The only beer you can get there however is root beer.
It's a place you'll  certainly describe to your friends though.

MilwFoodlovers
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 9:52 AM
Brad, for a very unique experience, I'd suggest the thin crusted pizza at Maria's.
The only beer you can get there however is root beer.
It's a place you'll  certainly describe to your friends though.

HelloDriver
  • Total Posts : 17
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 10:38 AM
I am in!  I'm also sure we can add +1 as well!

Erick

MilwFoodlovers
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 11:17 AM
HelloDriver

I am in!  I'm also sure we can add +1 as well!

Erick

Whoopee!

stricken_detective
  • Total Posts : 2330
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 1:54 PM
Gyp

I'm in. And yeah, I can take the Foodlovers and one other person. The time doesn't matter to me.

Can I be your other passenger, please? Time doesn't matter to me, either.

quijote
  • Total Posts : 643
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 1:57 PM
Add in another 2 people--Quijote and Quijote's Other Half. We can do the earlier time or the later time, though I would have to leave the pizzeria by around 8:00 or so.

Tastytoo
  • Total Posts : 271
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 2:00 PM
I think we are free that day and it is less than 30 mins away! But I don't think they are wheelchair accessible.

BuddyRoadhouse
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 2:49 PM
MFL:
Size doesn't matter (tee-hee).  I will place an order based on feedback I get from everyone regarding ingredients.  There may be more than two people who want a certain combination, so I would get pies large enough to take care of that amount.  I may even order a couple of my favorite combos even if they aren't requested.  Be sure to use the link to UrbanSpoon to see all available ingredients, it might trigger some bright ideas.  I guess the most important thing is to tell me which ingredients you absolutely can't stand and I will avoid those.  BTW, no anchovies on the menu, so no worries in that regard.

Side dishes at Burt's are limited to salads, garlic bread and a handful of standard apps, none of which (the apps, I mean) are "can't miss".  The salad is made with fresh romaine and the garlic bread is made with real garlic on a torpedo style deli roll.  Of all mentioned, in my opinion, the garlic bread is the standout.
CTD:
Time will be determined by the number of people wanting to attend.  25 people or more will need to be noon to 3pm.  Less than 25 and Burt won't do a private party, in which case it will be a 4:30pm start.

Tasytoo:
There is just a small step from street level through the front door.  However, it is a narrow(ish) doorway with a sharp 90 degree turn to get through the inner door.  Once you get through the doors there is another narrow(ish) passage before getting into the dining room.  If that is manageable for you, then we should be able to accomodate your entry.  If memory serves, we have had wheelchair users at Burt's in the past, but I couldn't absolutely swear to that.

Keep the questions coming folks, I want to make sure this is is a successful gathering for all; everyone leaving with a smile on their face.  Also, if you see anyone missing from the potential attendees, let's do a "PM tree" to make sure all are aware of this event.  This is open to anyone, not just current members of The Contingent.

Thanks to all.  See you soon!

Buddy
<message edited by BuddyRoadhouse on Mon, 09/13/10 6:28 PM>

ScreamingChicken
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 3:31 PM
quijote

Add in another 2 people--Quijote and Quijote's Other Half.

So do the 2 of you combine to make 1 normal-sized person?

Brad

BuddyRoadhouse
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 3:55 PM
If my count is right, we've got 15 people confirmed as of right now with a potential for four more:

MilwFoodlovers-2
Gyp-1
X1-1
stricken_detective-1
Mrs. Roadhouse (I'll be working the event)-1
quijote-2
HelloDriver-2
abe_froeman and Mr. Maki-2(+)
ChuckL50-1
Braumeister-2

Possibles:
ChiTownDiner-2(?) If we have late start
Tasytoo-2(?) If she feels that Burt's is wheelchair accessible

This current count would mean a 4:30pm start.

Let's hear from you folks, who wants in?  Spouses, significant others, and offspring are welcome too.

Buddy
<message edited by BuddyRoadhouse on Mon, 09/13/10 10:11 PM>

abe_froeman
  • Total Posts : 694
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 4:29 PM
Mr. Maki and I are definitely in.  If we end up going for the earlier time slot and we need help meeting the minimum head count, we can probably rustle up some people.  

Mr. Maki prefers meat only pizza, whereas I like meat (at Burt's, I prefer sausage) AND vegetables, such as mushrooms, onions, bell pepper, tomato, fresh garlic, black olives....mushroom and onion at minimum though.  Not a fan of spinach or hot peppers.

X1
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 5:07 PM
I love Pepperoni, fresh garlic and mushrooms
I like sausage, Jalapeno peppers, bell peppers, black olives, extra cheese, banana peppers
I don't particularly care for onions, but I am perfectly capable of pulling them off, so onions on a pizza won't bother me. Really, I can work around anything. I, too, do not like fishies, but since they're not an option, that doesn't matter.
I can't eat the garlic bread, but for a small taste. I would eat a salad or an antipasto salad.

joerogo
  • Total Posts : 4462
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 5:14 PM
You guys/gals are the best What a great and unique get together.  I wish my schedule would open up

X1
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 5:15 PM
MAKE IT HAPPEN, JOE!

quijote
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 5:31 PM
Brad_Olson

quijote

Add in another 2 people--Quijote and Quijote's Other Half.

So do the 2 of you combine to make 1 normal-sized person?

Brad

Normal-sized, yes, but not normal in any other way.

abe_froeman
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 5:41 PM
Heads-up to the anchovy () lovers- Burt doesn't offer them as a topping, but if you bring your own, he will put them on.  You'd probably have to get them to Buddy or Burt before the gathering, though.

quijote
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 5:42 PM
John and I like cheese, sausage, mushrooms, onions, and bell pepper on this kind of pizza. If we can have jalapenos on the side, that would be nice, too. We're definitely in the pro-fishie camp, but will gladly do without them this time around!

We generally don't like to fill up on apps and sides when a pizza is involved, so no salad, bread, etc. for us is necessary. But if Burt wants to do a dinner combo special (salad, bread, pizza, etc.), we'll be fine with it.

BuddyRoadhouse
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 6:23 PM
q and others,
The "package option is only worthwhile if everyone (or at least an overwhelming majority) wants to take advantage of everything Burt has to offer.  Otherwise we would be better off ordering off the menu.

As for ingredients not listed on the menu, yes, abe_froeman is correct, Burt will make a pie with ingredients you bring in.  However, as abe also points out, you would need to get those ingredients into my hands before the day of the event.

Buddy

ChuckL50
  • Total Posts : 69
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 7:20 PM
I am most positively in!
I'm happy with any/all of the standard pizza ingredients.

MilwFoodlovers
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 7:21 PM
BuddyRoadhouse

As for ingredients not listed on the menu, yes, abe_froeman is correct, Burt will make a pie with ingredients you bring in.  However, as abe also points out, you would need to get those ingredients into my hands before the day of the event.

Buddy
You mean I finally could taste Provel "cheese"?

Braumeister
  • Total Posts : 9
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 9:04 PM
The Braumeister & Anita are in. Thanks for the invite.

X1
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 9:05 PM
Woohoo! Gettin' closer to Private Party status!

quijote
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 9:15 PM
BuddyRoadhouse

q and others,
The "package option is only worthwhile if everyone (or at least an overwhelming majority) wants to take advantage of everything Burt has to offer.  Otherwise we would be better off ordering off the menu.

Buddy

John and I will gladly go with the majority on this one, so we're fine one way or the other.

quijote
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 9:18 PM
Braumeister

Wouldn't that make Anita the Braumistress, Braufrau, or Braumaedchen?

Tastytoo
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 10:06 PM
Still deciding. Thinking positively! No mushrooms, olives or fish. Pretty much open to anything else.

If we can't make it hopefully we'll be able to make the next one as long as it is somewhere they are willing to go and wheelchair accessible. I think McDonald's fits that description!

BuddyRoadhouse
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 10:13 PM
quijote

Braumeister

Wouldn't that make Anita the Braumistress, Braufrau, or Braumaedchen?

q, you little Deutschephile, you.

Buddy

JRPfeff
  • Total Posts : 2366
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 10:57 PM
Pie Diva will be there if you will put pineapple on her pizza.

ChiTownDiner
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Mon, 09/13/10 11:25 PM
JRPfeff

Pie Diva will be there if you will put pineapple on her pizza.

How will the pineapple mix with sliced bananas?

BuddyRoadhouse
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Tue, 09/14/10 1:47 AM
She can bring her own pineapple, but even Burt has his limits...

Buddy

quijote
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Tue, 09/14/10 9:50 AM
Who wants to share a pineapple, liver, seitan, vegemite, and celery pizza with me?

irisarbor
  • Total Posts : 602
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Tue, 09/14/10 11:01 AM
Count me in for a total of 6
(tho if I have to I'll un invite the kids...)
we usually order light sauce, xtra cheese, sausage, fresh peppers (XL)

but if Burt wants to do a send out the pizza pakage option- we will eat whatever he sends out...

Thankx for head's up
Irisarbor
<message edited by irisarbor on Tue, 09/14/10 11:04 AM>

MilwFoodlovers
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Tue, 09/14/10 11:49 AM
quijote

Who wants to share a pineapple, liver, seitan, vegemite, and celery pizza with me?

Could we have seitan just on one half?

Pie Diva
  • Total Posts : 56
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Tue, 09/14/10 1:13 PM
I'm in if I can catch a ride with someone.

BuddyRoadhouse
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Tue, 09/14/10 1:48 PM
Time to move this post to the appropriate page so we don't have to keep jumping around to keep track of our count.
BuddyRoadhouse

If my count is right, we've got 25/26 people confirmed as of right now with a potential for nine more:

MilwFoodlovers-2
Gyp-1
X1-1
stricken_detective-1
Mrs. Roadhouse (I'll be working the event)-1
quijote-2
HelloDriver-2
abe_froeman and Mr. Maki-3(+ 6 more possible)
ChuckL50-1
Braumeister-2
irisarbor-6
Big Ugly Mich-1 (possibly 2)
Pie Diva-1
Living4funwi-1

Possibles:
ChiTownDiner-2(?) If we have late start.

This current count would mean a noon start.

Let's hear from you folks, who wants in?  Spouses, significant others, and offspring are welcome too.

Buddy

So now we've officially achieved private party status and we've got room for 4-11 more Roadfooders, depending on our possibles.  Of course, with the private party we'd need to start at noon which, I guess that counts out ChiTownDiner (unless he drives really, really fast).  If abe_froeman and Mr. Maki's additional guests decide to make the party that cut down on the number of available spots Contingent members.  So we need to hear from you soon folks.  Anyone else want to join the private party?

Buddy
<message edited by BuddyRoadhouse on Fri, 09/17/10 1:46 AM>

abe_froeman
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Wed, 09/15/10 12:17 AM
We have at least one guest who'd like to come.  We invited 6 more potential people, but haven't had a response them yet.

Glad we're nearing private party status- Mr. Maki's family just scheduled a family party for that evening, so we'd have to do the 12-3 option.

Big Ugly Mich
  • Total Posts : 1302
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Wed, 09/15/10 1:53 PM
I'm in and will let you know if Big Beautiful Mich is in.

Tastytoo
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Wed, 09/15/10 6:20 PM
We are out. Have a great time and please post pics!

abe_froeman
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Wed, 09/15/10 11:43 PM
Anyone know if Bob is reading these?

BuddyRoadhouse
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Thu, 09/16/10 2:03 AM
I'm pretty sure Bob is a certain "plus 1".

Buddy

Gyp
  • Total Posts : 155
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Thu, 09/16/10 5:29 AM
stricken_detective

Gyp

Yes, definitely.
<message edited by Gyp on Thu, 09/16/10 6:03 AM>

ChiTownDiner
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Thu, 09/16/10 6:39 AM
Where's that high speed rail service when you need it!

X1
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Thu, 09/16/10 7:26 AM
PieDiva, you can ride with ChuckL50 & I

Davydd
  • Total Posts : 6222
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Thu, 09/16/10 10:20 AM
I'd love to come down to Burt's but am afraid we will be in La Crosse for Octoberfest. Our youngest 1-1/2 year old grandson will be in his first parade. The pre-schoolers on the UW-La Crosse campus parade through the university led by the university marching band. Our other grandson, after 3 years, matriculated to kindergarten.

Pie Diva
  • Total Posts : 56
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Thu, 09/16/10 5:34 PM
Thanks X1, just let me know where to meet you.

MilwFoodlovers
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Thu, 09/16/10 9:05 PM
What's the game plan?
Fixed price assortment? If so, what's the price?
All orders separate? If so, when do we have to place our orders?
I see that yelp seems to favor "well done"  garlic, spinach and sausage as the pizza to order. Do you concur?
I think you need to push that Burt's is cash only for our cashless society diners.

living4funwi
  • Total Posts : 18
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Thu, 09/16/10 11:02 PM
I hope it's not too late to RSVP. I would love to join the group. It's been too long since I've been with the group.  It would be just me, Mr. is working out in Eagle all day. Is there a seat available in someone's car, if not that's fine I can drive and take anyone else that decides to go....just need the address .
Am I too late?

BuddyRoadhouse
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Fri, 09/17/10 2:06 AM
l4w-Never too late to RSVP.  Consider yourself counted!  I'll post the address, telephone number and simple directions as we get closer to the date.

MFL-I'll go through all the posts stating ingredient preferences and put together the order.  I'll post the selection well in advance of the gathering and you all can comment, edit, make requests for anything not included.

My personal experience has been that the 14" size (large) will give us the optimal cook.  I've found that the 16" and 18" sizes don't crisp up quite as well as the 14".  There are eight pieces to a large.  I will make sure that there will be enough of each variety so that all interested parties will get at least one piece of each of their stated favorite combinations.  It is unlikely that most people in our group will eat more than three pieces of a large pizza, but I'll make sure there will be more than enough.

Unless everyone is interested in taking part in the whole meal deal (salad, garlic bread, pizza, soft drinks) it is a waste to go the prix fixe route.  Plus if you want beer or wine, that would be an extra cost beyond the fixed price.  I think the best option for our group is to just pay menu prices, ordering what we want and then splitting the bill as we have done at so many other meet ups.  Those who drink beer/alcohol as opposed to soft drinks have always happily obliged the group by kicking in a few extra bucks.  If anyone objects to that arrangement you can PM me to discuss it.

When placing the order I will be very conscious of the fact that I am committing other people's money and will make sure that we order in the most cost effective manner.  I will estimate that, unless someone drinks an inordinate amount of beer or wine, the per head cost shouldn't exceed $10-15.  I'll have a more solid number once I put together the pizza order.

And yes, Burt's is CASH ONLY, so plan accordingly.  There are ATMs within a few blocks of the restaurant for anyone who forgets to bring greenbacks.

Feel free to keep asking questions.  I'll do my best to answer and resolve any issues.

Buddy
<message edited by BuddyRoadhouse on Fri, 09/17/10 2:08 AM>

ChiTownDiner
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Fri, 09/17/10 8:17 AM
BuddyRoadhouse

It is unlikely that most people in our group will eat more than three pieces of a large pizza, but I'll make sure there will be more than enough.

Uhhhh...hummm....three?!?!?!

ScreamingChicken
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Fri, 09/17/10 9:47 AM
ChiTownDiner

BuddyRoadhouse

It is unlikely that most people in our group will eat more than three pieces of a large pizza, but I'll make sure there will be more than enough.

Uhhhh...hummm....three?!?!?!

Maybe I can help:

"It is unlikely that most people in our group will eat more than three pieces of a large pizzas, but so I'll make sure there will be more than enough."

Better?

Brad

irisarbor
  • Total Posts : 602
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Fri, 09/17/10 10:56 AM
Brad I will ditto Buddy's consumption estimates-
Burt's pizza is more akin to a deeper dish style- it is very bread-intense, and the slices and quite generous.  2 slices is usually my max. 
If we are adding on some salad or Onion rings (which are really good BTW),
the 2 slices for sure are my max.
Now I'm sure the teenage boys, and many men will do 3,
and equally sure there will be a few folks who may do only one.
I think guesstimating at 3 per is a good way to go.

ChuckL50
  • Total Posts : 69
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Fri, 09/17/10 7:03 PM
living4funwi

I hope it's not too late to RSVP. I would love to join the group. It's been too long since I've been with the group.  It would be just me, Mr. is working out in Eagle all day. Is there a seat available in someone's car, if not that's fine I can drive and take anyone else that decides to go....just need the address .
Am I too late?

I have room in my car with X1 and Pie Diva if you'd like to travel with us. I'm thinking a meet up at the College Ave Park and Ride lot would work nicely. Time to be determined later when we know what time the party will start and I figure the drive time.

BuddyRoadhouse
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Fri, 09/17/10 7:14 PM
The party starts at noon and wraps at 3:00pm.  Plan accordingly.

Buddy

living4funwi
  • Total Posts : 18
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Sun, 09/19/10 11:21 AM
That would be great. Thanks.

stricken_detective
  • Total Posts : 2330
Re:The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place! - Sun, 09/19/10 2:34 PM
Gyp

stricken_detective

Gyp

Yes, definitely.

Thank you! What time & where are we meeting next Sunday? I know the MFL's are early birds & that is fine as long as I know ahead of time.

Buddy, are the jalapeno poppers filled with cream cheese or cheddar? Am I correct in assuming the mushrooms are fresh?

iris, how many people will one order of onion rings feed?

I like spinach, garlic & mushrooms, all other toppings are fine, I won't pick them off or anything, but would prefer fresh jalapenos to be on the side so I can place them on each bite individually. 

This is going to be fun!

Change Page: 1234 > | Showing page 1 of 4, messages 1 to 60 of 192