Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them!

chewingthefat
  • Total Posts : 6103
  • Reward points : 0
Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them! - Fri, 09/17/10 1:22 PM
Keeping the L&T in place not easy for the pics, no mayo as they were my lunch, I don't like mayo! $2.00 per Slider

<message edited by chewingthefat on Fri, 09/17/10 1:24 PM>

mayor al
  • Total Posts : 15075
Re:Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them! - Fri, 09/17/10 3:12 PM
Chewie,
You're getting better every day! I'll take a couple of those BLT's over the Bacon Cheeseburger posted yesterday. I do like a bit of real mayo on mine...not the foamy fake stuff the FF folks use.

I get all excited about someday visiting the place we have seen on several food-shows, Tony's Restaurant near Frankemuth Michigan. Lord, that BLT with over a pound of Bacon on it draws my attention like a magnet !!!
Keep the food photos coming !

ALLGOOD
  • Total Posts : 167
Re:Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them! - Fri, 09/17/10 5:04 PM
This looks absolutely delicious.  I'd like to see someone make a brat patty slider.

chewingthefat
Re:Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them! - Fri, 09/17/10 6:00 PM
mayor al

Chewie,
You're getting better every day! I'll take a couple of those BLT's over the Bacon Cheeseburger posted yesterday. I do like a bit of real mayo on mine...not the foamy fake stuff the FF folks use.

I get all excited about someday visiting the place we have seen on several food-shows, Tony's Restaurant near Frankemuth Michigan. Lord, that BLT with over a pound of Bacon on it draws my attention like a magnet !!!

Al, I'm going to do a 1 lb BLT on a toasted Amoroso roll and post the results here, Damn I love bacon...future menu might read "The Mayor's BLT, 1 lb. of Crispy Bacon Goodness, you'll be in Heaven, before it kills you"

Adjudicator
  • Total Posts : 5057
Re:Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them! - Fri, 09/17/10 7:33 PM
chewingthefat

mayor al

Chewie,

Al, I'm going to do a 1 lb BLT on a toasted Amoroso roll and post the results here, Damn I love bacon...future menu might read "The Mayor's BLT, 1 lb. of Crispy Bacon Goodness, you'll be in Heaven, before it kills you"

OK.  Do it soon as we are all waiting. 

mayor al
  • Total Posts : 15075
Re:Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them! - Fri, 09/17/10 7:51 PM
I'll dig up the price that Tony's charges for their monster BLT....

Michael Hoffman
  • Total Posts : 17852
Re:Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them! - Fri, 09/17/10 8:11 PM
>Lord, that BLT with over a pound of Bacon on it draws my attention like a magnet !!!<

I love that BLT, except for the bacon part. 

chewingthefat
Re:Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them! - Sat, 09/18/10 11:17 AM
Mr. Hoffman, may I refresh your memory, going back a few weeks, I posted a thread about a burger mixed with raw bacon, then fried, you mentioned you were defrosting a burger that day, would try it that night, what has happened with you and bacon in the last few weeks?
I just checked, yep it was 9/4, in the burger forum , you were going to use peppered bacon and I was going to be either "a genius or a doofus", BUSTED!
<message edited by chewingthefat on Sat, 09/18/10 11:23 AM>