Drive In Movie Theaters

Double Chili Cheeseburger
2010/09/17 14:52:27
After reading in the "worst pizza you ever ate" thread,  that CrazyBob makes pizza at the drive in theater I started wondering, do you still have drive in's where you're at???
Growing up we had two.  Mom was no fun because she popped that colored popcorn at home and packed a cooler with "Pix" sodas.  I loved driving up to the pay booth, the palm trees had different colored lights in them.  On a rare occasion my brother and I were allowed to go to the front and swing on the lone swing set that was there.  I loved watching the "commercials" with the dancing hot dogs, sodas and popcorn. My Dad would always take the back seat out of the Chevelle and make a pallet in case my brother or I would fall asleep, one or both usually did.  Last movie I remember seeing was "Little Big Man".  I could go on and on. I don't think there is a drive in theater in the state of Florida. 
Are you lucky to have one?  Maybe two?

Brenda
post edited by Rusty246 - 2010/09/17 14:54:34
felix4067
Filet Mignon
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/17 15:06:25
There is still one about a 45-minute drive from me, in Muskegon, MI, but all three that used to be here are gone.  I'm pretty sure the last movie I saw at a drive-in was E.T., if that tells you anything.  I just never saw the appeal...I hate sitting in the car, there are always mosquitos, and the sound "quality" is not so much.
rumaki
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/17 15:12:45
There's a drive-in movie theater, the Twin Hills, in Harrodsburg, KY (where Beaumont Inn is located).  It's been there as long as I can remember -- and I've been visiting Harrodsburg since I was a child.  It was closed for a long time, but reopened a few years ago.
http://www.twinhillsdrivein.com/
ScreamingChicken
Filet Mignon
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/17 16:28:49
I believe there are at least 2 in operation around here: the Sky Vu down by Monroe and the Highway 18 out toward Jefferson (on highway...18).

According to this website there are 10 drive-ins in Wisconsin but I can't say if it's 100% accurate.

When I was young the local drive-in was the Belford just east of I-90 on Business 20 between Rockford and Belvidere.  One summer my friend Rick had a 1965 LeMans convertible and we'd use it to sneak in because it was possible to get into the passenger compartment through the top boot, which meant that the trunk didn't need to be opened - which was what the ushers were looking for.  The only problem was that the trunk floor had some rust issues so the "freebie" wanted to ride in it for as short a time as possible so's not to pass out from the exhaust...

Brad
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/17 17:02:34
Who the heck ever watched the movie at the Drive In?
ynotryme
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/17 18:58:39
There are 2 near Dallas the Galaxy 4 screens and the Brazo's. 1 screen. The largest I have been to is the swapshop in Ft Lauderdale 14 screens. I'm originally from central ny, where i know of at least a dozen still operating.
ynotryme
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/17 19:04:06
http://www.driveintheater.com/index.htm
everything you want to know about drive ins including current operating di's and clips like the hotdog jumping in the bun
mayor al
Fire Safety Admin
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/17 20:17:12
We have one local  Drive-In that operates all during the 'fair-weather' months. Still $5 a carload and a great family outing during the summer.
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/17 20:24:08
There was just one drive-in movie theater around when I was a kid -- on the post Road in Milford, Connecticut. But by the time I was old enough to go they'd shut down. I didn't get to go to one till I was grown and living in Orange, Texas. But then I had to go with my first wife and stepchildren.
TnTinCT
Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/17 22:09:14
We are lucky to have 3 in decent driving distance - 1 about 25 mins away, we went there as kids, still has great greasy burgers and fresh popped corn. The second is about 45 minutes away, it closed for the last 7 years, and it's been brought back this summer by a bunch of volunteers from the town - they run Saturday night only, classic films - Jaws, Indiana Jones, ET....the third is a good hour away so we don't get there really at all. I'm a bit spoiled for the visuals, so if it's a movie I really want to see I don't go to the drive in, the picture just isn't that good.
Vince Macek
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/18 09:38:44
Here in Atlanta we still have the Starlight Six - six screens, first-run double features, and the occasional special event like the all-day Drive-InVasion (held Oct. 10 this year). Place is managed by Jim Stacy, who also runs a great corn dog truck, and did a show 'Get Delicious', on notable area restaurants, which was received well enough on PBS that more episodes are a possibility.
mr chips
Filet Mignon
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/18 14:21:38
Newberg, Oregon, roughly 25 miles from Portland, still has a drive-in that is open during the summer months.
post edited by mr chips - 2010/09/18 14:23:33
ynotryme
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/18 15:20:52

• Joy-LAN Drive-In & Swap Shop
    16414 US Highway 301, Dade City, FL 33525 (904) 567-5085  
  • Thunderbird Drive-In Theatre (Swap/Show)

3295 West Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311 (954) 583-7733 ***** Now with 14 Screens****  
  • Northside Drive-In Theatre

2521 North Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33903 (941) 995-2254  
  • Playtime Triple Family Drive-In
    6300 Blanding Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32244 (904) 771-9939  
  • Silver Moon Drive In Theatre

New Tampa Highway, Lakeland, FL 33801 (941) 682-0849  
  • Trail Drive-In Theater
    Lake Worth Rd, Lake Worth, FL (407) 965-4518  
  • Naples Drive In Theater
    Davis Boulevard Extension, Naples, FL 33942 (941) 774-6661  
  • Ocala Drive In Theatre
    4850 Southeast Pine Avenue, Ocala, FL 34471 (904) 629-1325  
  • Ruskin Drive In Theatre
    5011 US Highway 41 North, Ruskin, FL 33572 (813) 645-1455  
  • Fun LAN Drive In Theatre
    22nd Street & E Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33619 (813) 234-2311

NYPIzzaNut
Filet Mignon
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/18 15:38:35
The one me and my gal frequented in our teenage years was the Elmsford Drive-In in Elmsford, NY - sadly it is now a Sam's store.

The ones here in SW Ohio are mainly gone now - they have dropped like flies.
stricken_detective
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/19 14:46:53
There were 2 of them growing up in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Mid City was on the north side, on Sheridan Road north of Carthage College just south of the Racine-Kenosha county line. It has been condos called Villa Rosa for 15 years.

The one on the south side near the IL border is Keno Drive In & the last movie I saw there was Ghostbusters II. I remember going in my pajamas with the big Tupperware bowl of homemade buttered popcorn with garlic salt to see The Jungle Book when I was little. Good times.
hatteras04
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/19 16:42:53
We have one in Columbus and I think there are a couple more within an hour.  We went twice this summer.  The first night was so miserably hot and the movie was so awful (Grown Ups) that I didn't enjoy it at all.  The second time was a beautiful night and we stayed for both movies (The Other Guys and Salt).  We didn't get anything to eat there as we got a pizza from Plank's on Parsons on the way and took that.
Foodbme
Porterhouse
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/20 01:48:14
There's a DOUBLE SCREEN one out here on the Tempe-Scottsdale border on McDowell Rd between Scottsdale Rd and the 101.
My wife & I used to go to one in my hometown, St. Marys PA when we were teenagers. Never saw a movie. The windows were always too steamed up!

Rusty246
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/20 12:52:25
ynotryme

• Joy-LAN Drive-In & Swap Shop
    16414 US Highway 301, Dade City, FL 33525 (904) 567-5085  
  • Thunderbird Drive-In Theatre (Swap/Show)

3295 West Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311 (954) 583-7733 ***** Now with 14 Screens****  
  • Northside Drive-In Theatre

2521 North Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33903 (941) 995-2254  
  • Playtime Triple Family Drive-In
    6300 Blanding Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32244 (904) 771-9939  
  • Silver Moon Drive In Theatre

New Tampa Highway, Lakeland, FL 33801 (941) 682-0849  
  • Trail Drive-In Theater
    Lake Worth Rd, Lake Worth, FL (407) 965-4518  
  • Naples Drive In Theater
    Davis Boulevard Extension, Naples, FL 33942 (941) 774-6661  
  • Ocala Drive In Theatre
    4850 Southeast Pine Avenue, Ocala, FL 34471 (904) 629-1325  
  • Ruskin Drive In Theatre
    5011 US Highway 41 North, Ruskin, FL 33572 (813) 645-1455  
  • Fun LAN Drive In Theatre
    22nd Street & E Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33619 (813) 234-2311

Thanks!  I did a little research myself and see that the one in Ocala "reopened" in 2003....I wonder if 7 years later it still is.  I took the number down.  I just thought it would be kind of fun as an adult to revisit a drive in with an adult.  Somehow I don't see my BF taking to it too much, but hey, with the right incentives you never know!  I think I'll get one of those coiled mosquito repellent thingys too!

callmebruce
Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/30 01:30:20
Vince - you going to Drive Invasion? I'm thinking of checking it out, maybe taking the '65 Rambler sedan down (although the Rambler doesn't have the drive-in theater seats!). Never been, but looks different.
boyardee65
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/30 14:38:47
Foodbme

There's a DOUBLE SCREEN one out here on the Tempe-Scottsdale border on McDowell Rd between Scottsdale Rd and the 101.
My wife & I used to go to one in my hometown, St. Marys PA when we were teenagers. Never saw a movie. The windows were always too steamed up!

There used to be one in Glendale out by the GCC. They had wireless sound that you accessed through your F.M. radio in your car. I haven't been there in years. The last movie I saw there was The Vampire Chronicles.

David O.
Wintem01
Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2010/09/30 15:29:07
I remember being apalled when, in eighth grade, my parents made me go to the drive-in and watch 101 Dalmations with them and my little sister. The drive-in is gone sadly, but not the memory that I had a great time at my last drive-in. Don't tell mom and dad, I have a reputation as a hellraiser.
bosco lover
Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/06 16:48:37
 I found this thread looking for something else, but i love drive-ins so i guess i'll bump it.

sadly, the jacksonville drive in closed a few years ago. the owner was manning the ticket booth when he was robbed and shot. i believe he pulled through but was obviously done with the business. it was only an "OK" drive in, but i was glad it was there. the last movie i saw there was "grindhouse", which was quite appropriate for a drive-in.

the ocala drive-in was closed, but reopened this past fall. i haven't been yet but look forward to checking it out sometime.

the best drive-in i've been to is definitely the south high in columbus OH. they still have speakers on poles as well as transmitting through the radio. they let you bring your dog!, and also are fine with bringing your own food and coolers, and even grills as long as coals are extinguished by the time the first show starts.  we tend to go on the weeknights when it is less crowded. i also enjoy watching the fireflies, whcih are all gone from my part of florida-probably due to mosquito spraying
CajunKing
Sirloin
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/06 17:08:35
I help my BIL every summer at his in Osgood, IN.

Fun to watch the movie and make some snacks while doing it.
Tex-Max
Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/06 17:21:32
 I thought all the Drive In Movie Theaters were long gone until last summer when my daughter mentioned taking the kids "to the drive in" .  I was really excited to go but there were no family friendly movies showing at the time.  But I can't wait until they open for the season this year. 
TM
6star
Filet Mignon
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/06 18:53:38
Although not open during the winter, The Route 66 Drive In at Knight's Action Park on the south side of Springfield (IL) has two screens that still operate during the summer Memorial Day to Labor day and again two weeks for Halloween. 

This website http://www.driveinmovie.com/IL.htm  lists a total of 13 still operating in Illinois during the summer.
Tex-Max
Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/06 19:10:06
6Star I just find that amazing so many remain open.  Where I use to live you just saw
their "remains" - possibly turned into a flea market or a car junk yard.   Maybe the majority are just in the North.  I know I was thrilled at the prospect of not having giant mosquitos to contend with in New York.
6star
Filet Mignon
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/06 23:12:10
Tex-Max:
In the Peoria area, when I was growing up, we used to have 4 drive-in theaters (Holiday, Peoria, Bellevue & Pioneer) operating in the summer in addition to 8 single-screen sit-down theaters. Now there are none. Instead we now have 3 multiplexes (14, 15 & 18 screens) in Peoria and another 14 screen multiplex in Pekin about 10 miles away.  That's 61 screens operating every day year round! It is no wonder that drive-ins have died.
BackRhodes
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/07 00:31:00
We had two in San Leandro (San Francisco East Bay) that were just a few blocks away...they were built on the site of a former dirt track raceway (the site is now a shopping mall)...Of course we "locals" knew how to sneak in...we'd ride our bikes around and loosen up some of the metal fance panels during the daytime, and then snuck in and jumped into a friends car later at night...

There were at least a dozen in the SF Bay Area during their heyday...

The 1950's drive-in's had "spotlight games" because back in those days many cars still had spotlights...

The WORST night was when a friend and I tried to watch "Bullet" at the Coliseum Drive in next to the Nimitz Freeway in Oakland (CA)...it rained buckets of rain, and the rain was so heavy we couldn't see the screen...even IF the windows weren't fogged up...we *heard* the movie more than *watched* it...

There is a documentary about the death of drive-ins in general, and also looked at the ones that survived...I think this may have been on PBS or Discovery Channel...

There used to be one just off US Hwy 101 just north of Novato (Marin Co, CA)...as it fell upon hard times in the 1970's, it switched to showing smut films, but you couldn't see the movie side of the screen from the highway...but the train tracks for the Northwestern Pacific RR went right past the drive in, on the back side and they *could* see the screen as the train passed by...and the chatter I heard on my scanner between the engineer and the crew in the caboose was very interesting...(yes, they still used cabooses - or - cabeese, back then on trains)

Rusty246
I loved watching the "commercials" with the dancing hot dogs, sodas and popcorn.

Rusty there are collections of these available on DVD...I use them in some of my video productions...very nostalgic for us old farts, and novel to those who haven't seen them yet...

post edited by BackRhodes - 2012/02/07 00:48:32
kennyb
Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/07 08:57:48
there is one 2 miles from my house. we were there about 10 years ago when a film crew from the pbs station came and interviewed me about going to the drive in. they still replay it and i get people still telling me they saw me on there.
MetroplexJim
Filet Mignon
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/07 09:40:37
Drive-in theatres and vinyl seats: what two things ever went better together?
SeamusD
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/07 10:37:56
The Fingerlakes Drive-In just west of Auburn, NY on 5 & 20 is still open seasonally, although I haven't gone there in a very long time. The summer after I graduated high school, my girlfriend and I would go every weekend, regardless of what was playing, just for lack of anything else to do.
pnwchef
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/07 10:50:11
Michael Hoffman

There was just one drive-in movie theater around when I was a kid -- on the post Road in Milford, Connecticut. But by the time I was old enough to go they'd shut down. I didn't get to go to one till I was grown and living in Orange, Texas. But then I had to go with my first wife and stepchildren.

Wow, didn't know they had a Horse & Carriage section..................
6star
Filet Mignon
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/07 14:21:25
SeamusD

The Fingerlakes Drive-In just west of Auburn, NY on 5 & 20 is still open seasonally, although I haven't gone there in a very long time. The summer after I graduated high school, my girlfriend and I would go every weekend, regardless of what was playing, just for lack of anything else to do.

Did you two ever see the movie?

ces1948
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/07 15:05:36
We used to go a lot when I was young. I thought it was quite an adventure. We had two in the Tulare, Ca area. The Sequoia and the Mooney. The Mooney operated until a few years ago but the Sequoia was demolished long ago.
My wife and I went to one in the Bristol, TN area about 5 years ago just for nostalgia sake. 
Treetop Tom
Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/07 15:39:58
We still have one just northeast of Baltimore, Benjie's Drive-In, open since 1956.  They bill themselves as having the largest outdoor screen in the US, and it's huge.  It's a lot of fun, triple features on Friday and Saturday, all-night film fests during the summer, but heaven forbid you break one of the house rules (no single-occupancy cars on "crowded" nights, daytime running lights have to be covered with paper and masking tape prior to reaching the box office, must have cash in hand when you reach the box office, no talking on cell phone while at the box office, no outside food [including bottled water] unless you pay $10.00 cover charge, no sharing food between groups of cars, etc., ad infinitum) because they will either not let you in or will kick you out.  Not sure if these rules are SOP for other theaters or not.  Luckily we have never broken the rules, but have seen many who apparently did get the boot.
SeamusD
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/07 15:42:31
6star

SeamusD

Did you two ever see the movie?

I honestly have no recollections of any of the movies at all, for one reason or another.
We routinely had other friends meet us there, so most of the time were smoking cigarettes and drinking beer on the lawn in the back row.
Greymo
Filet Mignon
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/07 15:51:11
Seamus, did you ever go to the Minetto Drive-In?  That used to be my hang-out.
kland01s
Filet Mignon
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/07 16:43:21
I remember going to the drive in with my parents in the early 1960's. My dad would back up the station wagon and put down the tail gate so we could sit and usually lay down. They also brought lawn chairs. Sometimes it was just my dad driving a bunch of young teens while he listened to a ball game. The last time I went to a drive in was maybe 50 years ago. There is still a drive in around here, the Cascade in West Chicago, Illinois that seems quite popular.
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/07 17:10:31
pnwchef

Michael Hoffman

Carriage? They just had hitchin' posts. You rode in and hitched your horse -- before you put the Arbuckle on the fire.
porkbeaks
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/07 17:35:11
Would the Arbuckle be coffee or Fatty?

Michael Hoffman

pnwchef

Michael Hoffman

Carriage? They just had hitchin' posts. You rode in and hitched your horse -- before you put the Arbuckle on the fire.

Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/07 17:49:57
Coffee.
SeamusD
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/08 08:58:23
Greymo

Seamus, did you ever go to the Minetto Drive-In?  That used to be my hang-out.

Never did, didn't even know it existed until a couple years ago. That would have been a little too far out of the way for us back then anyhow. I believe it's still open though.
dimmie2
Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/08 15:15:18
We had two back home in Texas.  We went quite often. 

When I lived in Yuma, AZ, we'd load up the car for $2 a car load night.  It was all you could get in a car... even had guys in the trunk with the lid up.  Had a blast on those nights!  lol
Tex-Max
Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/08 18:12:17
6star

Tex-Max:
In the Peoria area, when I was growing up, we used to have 4 drive-in theaters (Holiday, Peoria, Bellevue & Pioneer) operating in the summer in addition to 8 single-screen sit-down theaters. Now there are none. Instead we now have 3 multiplexes (14, 15 & 18 screens) in Peoria and another 14 screen multiplex in Pekin about 10 miles away.  That's 61 screens operating every day year round! It is no wonder that drive-ins have died.

You know there are a lot of screens these days.  How are they staying open?  I went to see "War Horse" around New Years.  I bet there wasn't 15 people in there.  All the overhead that goes into that large of a structure.  Netflex etc.
Tex-Max
Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/08 18:16:49
MetroplexJim

Drive-in theatres and vinyl seats: what two things ever went better together?

OUCH! That hurt just thinking about it.  I can feel the skin ripping from the back of my leg. But thats what Wranglers and Levis are for.
TM
BackRhodes
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/08 20:20:35
felix4067     I just never saw the appeal...I hate sitting in the car, there are always mosquitos, and the sound "quality" is not so much.   

They were called "Passion Pits" for a reason...uh...surely you understand a couple wanting the privacy of a car in the dimly lit back row...the rumors that abound of young virginity lost, adultery, & boozing had a firm basis in fact...things that did not happen in most indoor theaters...

And for families, the kids could go in pajamas, and go to sleep if they wanted, and a kid that was crying would not be as disturbing as in an indoor theater... some folks with station wagons would back their car onto the raised parking mound, drop down the tailgate, and spread out blankets for the family...other would bring deck chairs...

We didn't have problems with skeeters, and yes, the window mount speakers were no better than an intercom speaker, but in later years many drive-ins broadcast the audio with low power FM transmitters directly to your car radio...

Drive-ins were a rather seasonal event...besides being very hard to watch a movie in the rain...any trip to the snack bar was going to be a miserable journey in the rain...it ruins the popcorn and disposition...

The 2 drives-ins near me had the screens positioned so that each seperate drive in audience could see the screen of the neighboring drive-in...kinda distracting, but probably prompted patrons to go to the other drive in later or the next night (this was before FM radio movie audio, so you couldn't just tune your radio to the other drive in)
BackRhodes
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/08 20:40:46
We didn't have "daytime driving lights" on our cars back then, and the concept of having to cover them up nowadays is comical...back then you used your "parking lights" but not your headlights...

The "security people" would sneek around in plain clothes, trying to catch us sneaking around in the dark...they were the morality squad...probably low paid...sometimes shining flashlights into people's cars...just to make sure we didn't have too much fun...it was an ongoing game to avoid them, sometimes we had more fun playing cat & mouse with the security folks than watching the movie...

I think George Lucas paid good homage to the Drive-Ins and our local hot rodding folks in American Grafitti...he was a Modesto boy who'd come over to our Hayward-San Leandro (cruising) "Strip", the biggest & most popular cruising strip in northern Calif at the time, we had several drive-in theaters, several walk in theaters, places to eat: Karls (circular drive in burger joint), Doggie Diner, and Prings...Fremont Drag Strip was half an hour away, but most of us ran our own clandestine grudge races in San Lorenzo at the west end of Grant St...and then grab some food and go to one of several drive in movies with our dates...

We didn't have cell phones, iPods, GPS, or dvd players in cars...we had fun the old fashioned way, (which was the only way we knew back in them days)...
post edited by BackRhodes - 2012/02/08 20:43:43
Ort. Carlton.
Filet Mignon
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/10 20:48:58
Dearfolk,
   No time to turn to page 2, but I can fill in a few. Georgia has open drive-ins in Blue Ridge, Atlanta, Jesup, and Tiger (pop. 275). Not terribly far from me, Monetta, S. C. has The Big Mo. And there are several still going in N. C., including a handbuilt masterpiece still operated by the family of the builder, using carbon arc projectors and car speakers.
   My old friend Jim Stacy is to be congratulated for his fine work at The Starlight in Atlanta.
   It seems for a drive-in to stay open in a city, the land it's on has to be unsuitable for other commercial development. That being the case, maybe the one in Athens oughta reopen... I think it'd do some business....
      Wholeheartedly, Ort.
Uncle Groucho
Cheeseburger
Re:Drive In Movie Theaters 2012/02/10 21:17:49
In Georgetown Indiana we visit    Georgetowndrivein dot com
They have lots to do in the summer, good time for the family.