Chipotle is by far the WORST mexican food ever and the restaurant itself is an excercise in corporate weaselism. Here is why:
1- The food is cold, this is the second time I've eaten there. Figured maybe the first was just a fluke. The food was cold both times. Health lawsuit waiting to happen. ChiPtomiane anyone?
2. I ordered a Fajita Burrito. The Peppers, onions were not cooked. They were still "hard".
3. The tortilla was not cooked enough, it still smelled like uncooked dough
4. The assembly line way of rushing your order through is irritating. Its got all the charm of a prison cafeteria.
5. The restaurant decor is so metallic and glass that it is annnoying to eat there. Sounds bounce off the walls, making tinny noises and making it difficult to even understand the people on the burrito assembly line. Its screams "go away"!
6. The www.chipotle.com
website is annoying too. Its trying too hard to be cute. Try finding anything useful.
7. The Burritos are "Mexican Death Meals" according to the diet and nutrition reports, some of them have more fat and calories than a McLardburger..of course think of the owners.
8. The chairs are uncomfortable - probably so you don't sit there very long...all part of the McDonalds corporate mentality "customers are cattle" Mooo! Herd em in, get em out!
9. The burrito looks like a big silver wrapped turd. Or maybe a Tylenol, either way its unappetizing.
10. In a nutshell: Chipotle Sucks!