What do Y'all think of the Lipton Brisk bottled Sweet Tea?

BigDave67
  • Total Posts : 81
  • Reward points : 0
What do Y'all think of the Lipton Brisk bottled Sweet Tea? - Mon, 09/20/10 6:51 PM
I always pick up a bottle or two for work,they're sweet and cheap(99 cents a bottle). They're a great sugar rush for way early in the morning.

mayor al
  • Total Posts : 15062
Re:What do Y'all think of the Lipton Brisk bottled Sweet Tea? - Mon, 09/20/10 7:10 PM
Dave
Walmart used to hasve glass-bottled flavored teas dirt cheap also (pre-Snapple years!).  I could down one of those Peach Tea 16 oz bottles in about five seconds on a hot So-Cal desert day !!

oopsme
  • Total Posts : 18
Re:What do Y'all think of the Lipton Brisk bottled Sweet Tea? - Mon, 09/20/10 7:17 PM
I have been buying the 42oz Arizona iced tea in various flavors for $1.00 at any Dollar Tree location. They have had them in stock for the past year.

BigDave67
  • Total Posts : 81
Re:What do Y'all think of the Lipton Brisk bottled Sweet Tea? - Mon, 09/20/10 7:19 PM
I get the one liter bottles for 99 cents,strangely enough I can only get them at Gas Stations. I started out drinking snapple in the early 90s when I heard Rush Limbaugh advertise them.

David_NYC
  • Total Posts : 2162
Re:What do Y'all think of the Lipton Brisk bottled Sweet Tea? - Tue, 09/21/10 1:54 PM
Lipton Brisk Tea is distributed by Pepsi distributors. I think they are the best of the bottled RTD (Ready ToDSrink) teas that you find along side sodas.

Scorereader
  • Total Posts : 5546
Re:What do Y'all think of the Lipton Brisk bottled Sweet Tea? - Thu, 09/23/10 12:03 PM
there's not a whole heck of a lot of tea in those iced "teas." The regular iced teas are loaded with as much sugar as sodas and have as many artificial ingredients. It's not really any healthier than a Pepsi or Coke. The diet version will, at least, save in the sugar/calorie department.