X1
Double Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/25 14:56:22
I'm pretty sure I can make that....
TJ Jackson
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/25 15:27:47
*please delete*

(on a related note, we used to be able to manage->delete our posts.  what happened to that feature?)
post edited by TJ Jackson - 2010/10/25 15:29:52
ChiTownDiner
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/25 16:24:58
The ChiTownDiner repsectfully requests inclusion in all things food on November 7th! 

Now Bob...take notes, this is what we'll be expecting before your departure!

JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/25 16:41:26
I learned on the other thread that the Roadhouse's will not be available on Nov. 7 and will be holding a Chicago tour next spring. 

Should we make this a tour of Southern Wisconsin - Racine, Kenosha, Burlington, etc.  What do the early responders think?

Jim
post edited by JRPfeff - 2010/10/25 16:43:20
quijote
Double Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/25 16:53:49
I doubt I could do a Southeast Wisconsin tour on Sunday the 7th. I'll be in Chicago for that weekend, but will be reliant on Amtrak and public transportation from start to finish. If the tour winds up closer to Racine and Milwaukee during the late afternoon or early evening, I may be able to join up (I'll probably have my car parked at the Intramodal).

I'm quite sure I can do something December 12. March is iffy, as my spring break happens during the final week, but early/mid March tends to be okay.
post edited by quijote - 2010/10/25 16:59:14
saps
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/25 17:07:52
TJ Jackson

*please delete*

(on a related note, we used to be able to manage->delete our posts.  what happened to that feature?)

At the bottom of your post, there should be a category called "manage message".  You can delete it there.
cjucoder
Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/25 17:18:38
quijote

(I'll probably have my car parked at the Intramodal).

I had to google "Intramodal". I am so unworldly, untraveled, sheltered, whatever

I'm on board for Nov 7th. I like the idea of SE WI better than Chicago because I am a selfish person and that is less driving for me.  Otherwise if we do Chicago I may be joining quijote on the train! I hate driving in Chicago. But regardless count me in!
post edited by cjucoder - 2010/10/25 17:21:10
BuddyRoadhouse
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/25 20:21:57
Yeah, we're out for November 7th.  We can make almost any other Sunday as long as we get a couple weeks notice to clear our schedules.

As for the spring tour, that's based on your (the departing) wishes and desires.  I had an outdoor tour planned for early this fall, which, unfortunately got away from me.  I can either reschedule that tour for the spring, or we can do something based on your "bucket list" wishes.  It's your call JRP and Pie Diva.

As I said on the other thread (we should talk to a mod and see about getting the appropriate posts moved to this thread) we are in for something in Milwaukee on December 12th if that fits in with everybody else's schedules.

Buddy
carolina bob
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/25 22:06:15
ChiTownDiner

Huh? You're expecting something from me? Jeez, maybe I better just sneak out of town under cover of darkness when the time comes.
Foodbme
Porterhouse
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/25 22:50:17
saps

TJ Jackson

*please delete*

At the bottom of your post, there should be a category called "manage message".  You can delete it there.

That's what I was gonna say. Beat me to it!
post edited by Foodbme - 2010/10/25 22:51:18
ScreamingChicken
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/26 12:36:44
How about a non-urban place like Stolley's or Fred's on the day after Thanksgiving?  Given their respective locations I can't imagine the Black Friday crowds impacting them too much.

Looks like I might not be going out of town for the holiday this year but regardless of where I am I'm going to try and visit a couple of places over the weekend.  I might even toddle on up to Green Bay for a visit to Al's Hamburgers.

Brad
post edited by Brad_Olson - 2010/10/26 12:38:59
irisarbor
Double Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/26 13:55:33
I am in schedule permitting.
I am good for Nov 7/8
(although I had gingerbreading plans that weekend but I can deal....)
bad for both days Nov 13/14
Bad for the day after T-giving, but OK for Sat/Sun of T-giving weekend
Also bad for Dec 4

JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/28 00:18:31
Change of plans.  Since no Buddy knows the Roadhouse I've seen, we are going to go out on Saturday, Nov. 6 instead of Sunday the 7th.  (Sorry I don't know what came over me.)  That opens up several places that are not open on Sundays.  We also intend to stay in Milwaukee and go to several place on our bucket list instead of going to points south.

The line-up includes Le Reve, Pizzeria Piccola, AJ Bombers, and maybe Nite Owl.  We are also thinking about Sprecher Brewing for a tour. 

See you there.
BuddyRoadhouse
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/28 01:28:03
Wow, I've never been part of a pun before, sweet!

Unfortunately, as pleased as I am to be part of the joke as opposed to the butt of it, I'm working at Burt's that night and won't be able to attend.  Not sure about other family members, they might make the trek up yonder dere, eh?

Have fun.  Still planning on being available for a Holly Day Party on December 12th!

Buddy
Gyp
Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/28 04:32:02
Depending on the time, I'm in for one or two stops on the 6th.
joerogo
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/28 07:11:06
Carolina Bob

ChiTownDiner

Huh? You're expecting something from me? Jeez, maybe I better just sneak out of town under cover of darkness when the time comes.

Hey Bob, We'll just stick you with the trip report
ScreamingChicken
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/28 09:02:16
JRPfeff

Change of plans.  Since no Buddy knows the Roadhouse I've seen, we are going to go out on Saturday, Nov. 6 instead of Sunday the 7th.

That's the night Daylight Savings Time ends so you'll have an extra hour for eating and getting down at the disco.  Conflicts with work/social schedules and transportation requirements rule me out, though.

Brad
ChiTownDiner
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/28 09:31:14
We are booked for that evening but once opening bell times are posted, I'll try to work in the first few stops along with some Kopps!
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/28 10:10:14
JRPfeff
The line-up includes ..... and maybe Nite Owl. 
Are you sure they are still open?  I thought they close for the Winter sometime around June!
irisarbor
Double Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/28 10:19:25
We recently did a Sprechers tour (before the Gumbo get-down), and it was very fun.
Their last tour of the day is at 3, and the only slightly negative thing I had to say is that it was a lot of beer to consume on a very empty stomach (at the time) without a single pretzel in sight.  They were selling something like garlic dill cheese curds, which while they are fine on their own didn't sound like a great counterpoint for a beer tasting...
It looked like maybe earlier in the day they had other snacks that had sold out.
The sodas were also standouts, especially obviously the root beer, but surprisingly the cream soda which is very vanilla-honey yummy.
They also have reserve tastings which are all adult with more beers and they add on cheese and sausage.
post edited by irisarbor - 2010/10/28 10:39:50
JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/28 23:12:35
November 6 - The Itinerary

Nite Owl Drive-In
Yes they will be open through most of November and we'll start the tour when they open their doors at 11:00 (just in case BB shows up and they try to close early).

Old World 3rd Street
A noon-ish stop at the Spice House and Usinger's to purchase some items for snacks, home or gifts. 

AJ Bombers
We'll visit the reigning Milwaukee burger champion for lunch.  No onions for MFL.  We should get there before 1:00.

Tour Time
Sprecher Brewing (or some other choice), this is a chance to rest between meals.  We can take the 2:00 or 3:00 tour depending on our pace.

Pizzeria Piccola
Joe Bartollotta's tribute to authentic, Neapolitan-style pizza.  This is Tosa's answer to Phoenix's "Best in the U.S." pizzeria, but without the attitude.  It will be 4:00 or 5:00 when we get here.

Le Reve
Just around the corner from Piccola, excellent French pastries or even a meal for those who have room.

I think this is doable and every stop is on our Bucket List.
carolina bob
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/29 00:12:21
This is a great lineup. I'm really looking forward to it.
stricken_detective
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/10/29 01:01:54
Sounds awesome. Provided I don't have to work. Pencil me in as a tentative?
Pie Diva
Hamburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/01 17:00:39
Sprecher requires reservations for the brewery tour. Please let me know ASAP if you plan on attending the November 6 3:00 tour with us. Thanks.
carolina bob
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/01 19:51:43
Put me down for the tour, Bobbi.
ChiTownDiner
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/01 20:23:01
I can not do the tour...will try to make the first few stops!
MilwFoodlovers
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/02 19:22:06
Ok, We're in for a trip to the Nite Owl and if someone would be so kind as to tell us when they head to Pizza Piccola, we would meet you there for za. I'm thinking that La Reve will be too crowded for more than  to go treats. They do have some first rate schnecks though. Don't forget that materfamilias Ruth Penzey's shop, Spice Work,  is just a few blocks west if you need spices.

abe_froeman
Double Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/02 19:56:55
I posted this on Facebook as well, but me, Mrs. Roadhouse and Mr. Maki are all YES for the Sprecher's tour.
JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/02 22:19:45
I'm thinking we might want to change the order of stops slightly ... Nite Owl, then AJ Bombers, then Sprecher at 2:00.  But if we get done early enough at AJ's, we stop at Spice House/Usingers before Sprecher.  Otherwise we go there after Sprecher, then to Piccola and Le Reve last.

Any opinion one way or the other on this?
mayor al
Fire Safety Admin
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/03 10:55:11
I am beginning to think that perhaps we should create a 'Moderator's Tax'. One four Pack of Sprecher's Soda (or Beer) for each post about a visit to the source of the 'Fountain of Youth' where Sprecher's is made !!! I have yet to take the tour, and am envious of those who live close enough to do so!

I am sitting here this morning, sipping a Ravin' Red Cranberry Soda though !!
Gyp
Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/04 00:42:23
Depending on the amount of people going I think AJ Bombers might take quite awhile since it will probably be pretty crowded at lunch time.
ScreamingChicken
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/04 09:31:07
Would it make a difference if AJ Bombers was 1st and Nite Owl was 2nd?  Or would that create unnecessary driving/backtracking?

Brad
irisarbor
Double Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/04 10:30:11
I'm looking like a no, unfortunately...
The hubs is working all day, all nite, and I'm not free till 3.
I don't like like driving up solo much, so unless my daughter wants to go adventuring with me- I think we'll plan to catch up with you all at Ilija's which is written in ink on the calendar.
JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/04 21:17:21
Brad,
That does disrupt the flow of things from South to North.  But I don't really care.  Any other opinions?
Jim
JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/05 00:52:03
Brad,
It is probably too late to change things. I don't think we can be sure that everyone would get the news.
Jim
X1
Double Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/05 07:12:24
Even though it'll be a balmy 50 and sunny, I'm assuming we're eating inside at Nite Owl, rather than a la trunk? 
For those that don't know, if you go around the corner from the take-away order windows, there is a door that leads to an old-fashioned malt shoppe straight outta Happy Days. Small, but booths and tables should be able to accommodate us all, especially if we are there right when it opens at 11. 

carolina bob
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/05 10:35:15
The Nite Owl at 11... is that the plan? 
cjucoder
Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/05 14:14:03
I'll meet you guys at Nite Owl at 11, but that is probably all. I have sooo much unpacking and organizing to do at home after my recent move.
ChuckL50
Hamburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/05 17:44:11
Looks like a great day you have planned, wish I could make it, but I'm going on a little road trip down to Cape G. MO myself.
Enjoy!
abe_froeman
Double Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/05 20:20:32
So, is the itinerary in post #23 still what's going on, or did we make changes?

MilwFoodlovers
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/06 08:09:23
We're actually in for 3 at 11 at the Nite Owl this morning. My mom Alice is in town and would love a good burger. She may even rejoin the group for pizza later.

ann peeples
Sirloin
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/06 08:19:22
Have a wonderful time and I look forward to the report and pictures!
abe_froeman
Double Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/06 09:30:05
MilwFoodlovers

We're actually in for 3 at 11 at the Nite Owl this morning. My mom Alice is in town and would love a good burger. She may even rejoin the group for pizza later.

Yay!!
JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/06 09:52:15
ChuckL50

Looks like a great day you have planned, wish I could make it, but I'm going on a little road trip down to Cape G. MO myself.
Enjoy!

Give my regards to Rush.  " />
JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/06 09:55:33
abe_froeman

So, is the itinerary in post #23 still what's going on, or did we make changes?

No changes to the itinerary
11:00 Nite Owl
Next - Spice House & Usingers
Next - AJ Bombers
3:00 Sprecher Tour (If we are early, we'll be very near a Kopp's)
Next - Pizzeria Picolla
Last - Le Reve

I'll have a list of addresses for your GPS use.
stricken_detective
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/07 01:43:54
I had to take a nap. What an awesome day! My only snags were the parking nazi @ Usingers & being scammed out of a kids meal @ Gilles. (Basically if you are not under 12 you can have the same portion sizes for $1 more, but no toy. What the French Toast? You're going to charge me a dollar more & I don't get a toy? Fuzzy logic. I declined, even though the food smelled good.)

11am-ish began @ Nite Owl. Yum! I got a cheeseburger w/mustard & fried onion and a Coke malt. I've been to the Nite Owl before, and knew the burger would be good, but the Coke malt was everything I thought it could be & more. They also had Dachshund Root Beer & Otto's Orange sodas!  

http://www.3dachshundsbeer.com/

As some of you know, I had the privilege of being owned by a dachshund for 15 years, so this was very cool to find it here today. I had seen the soda before (thanks, X1! ) but that bottle "conveniently" never made it home from my mom's house. Now I have one of each & they are staying here.

The next stop was Usingers where parking is non-existent. There is a lot next to the store, but the man monitoring the lot takes his job very seriously. Also, we had the honor of the Veteran's Day parade (which I think my cousin marched in) going on, so alternate routes had to be discovered. My mother loves braunschweiger/liverwurst (I don't know the difference, I am sure someone else can school me.) She likes to cut up a green pepper & spread it on there for a snack. So I got her some smoked liverwurst & some garlic summer sausage which I held up to the parking lot dude as I drove out of his lot. :)

But first, I had to visit Spice House! It's a cousin to Penzeys and there I found the lowest sodium beef broth powder I have ever seen! I got some of that, some NYC Italian seasoning (salt and sugar free), and salt free Adobo (thx, abe, for pointing that out). I plan on making some French onion soup very soon with the beef broth.

The next stop was AJ Bombers. The food was great, but the place was tiny with a 45 minute wait. I think places that serve food should be a restaurant or a sports bar, not both, but honestly, it is not their fault their food is so good. A lady I spoke to in the restroom said she thinks they didn't have any idea how good their food was. I agreed. We all shared appetizers and burgers, too. (You have to on these tours, pace yourself, otherwise you're dragging by about 4pm.) The wings were crispy & the sauce was goooood. I've only ever had soggy wings, so this was amazing to me. The sweet potato chips were another standout, as was the pretzel. I just wish they'd told us that yellow junk in the cup was HOT mustard.   I shared a peanut butter bacon cheeseburger with JRPfeff & Mrs Roadhouse. Peanut butter is good. Bacon is good. Cheeseburgers are good. Why not? It was unusual, but good.

The next stop was The Sprecher Brewery tour. How awesome was that? $5 gets you free beer, soda & a complimentary cup! They had a seasonal one called Red Apple? and it was AWESOME!!! So then we mixed it with the Cream Soda & that was even better!

Next was the pizza place. OMG. I love coming home from a restaurant smelling like my grandparents house. The pizza was phenomenal. The appetizers were great, too. We shared the sauteed mozzarella, and the #2, The Four Seasons. It had prosciutto, mushrooms, artichokes and black olives.

LeReve. Was. Awesome. I got a raspberry macaroon, a blueberry tart, and a bourbon pecan thing. I am sad to report that the blueberry tart did not make it to the next stop, which was Gilles.

All in all, an awesome day. Thank you to Bobbi & Jim for setting this up!

X1
Double Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/07 08:02:46
It was an awesome day - the parts of it that I participated in.
Nite Owl was fabulous, as usual. I had a Pumpkin Malt, extra malt, and a bacon cheeseburger.

I joined up with the group again for Pizzeria Piccola and Le Reve. When Piccola says "spicy pepperoni", they ain't kiddin' around! It was mighty tasty.

Le Reve, one of my favorite places in the MKE area, was packed. We stormed the bakery counter. I got some fabulous Macarons, including the seasonal flavors of Pumpkin, Gingerbread and Peanut. Also a Raspberry and a Pistachio. I shared a majority of them with the group, and all agreed they were meltingly fabulous.

This was very much fun, and I can't wait for Ilija's on Dec 12th!
MilwFoodlovers
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/07 08:46:03
JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/07 08:50:02
What a wild and fun day yesterday.  Thanks to our Contingent friends for joining us.  We arrived late at the Nite Owl, but these old pros knew what to do.  Food was on the tables as we showed up.

Random food shots from the Nite Owl.  A burger - pickles on bottom, not green chiles.

Another burger.

Italian sausage patty sandwich.

JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/07 09:07:35
Next stop, Old World 3rd Street in Milwaukee. The MPD heard we were coming and shut down the street.

Unfortunately, that ain't quite the truth.  Our arrival in downtown Milwaukee coincided with the city's Veterans Day Parade.  GPS units don't factor in parades, so this is where the madness began. 

Most of the group assembled at Usinger's.  I loaded up on "seconds" from the discount table - two big bags of meat for $30.  The "seconds" are mis-cut or out of tolerance weight items, but the same great quality of the full priced stuff.

Then a run across the street to The Spice House.

After that brief break from eating, AJ Bombers was next.
post edited by JRPfeff - 2010/11/10 23:57:17
JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/07 09:39:29
Our timing for AJ Bomber's could have been better.  The post-parade crowd, the Badgers on TV, the pregame MU Warrior fans, and national TV fame made it next to impossible to get in.  We lost CTD here while the rest of the crew was at Usinger's.  Our wait was over 45 minutes, but the host and waitress did their best to rush us though, knowing a tour of Sprecher was next.

We started with one of every appetizer - fried cheese curds, sweet potato chips, onion strings, fresh-cut fries, ...

pretzels, Buffalo chicken egg rolls, free peanuts, ...

and Buffalo wings.

We destroyed everything before the burgers arrived.

I think this is SD's peanut butter bacon burger.  It was quite good, despite any odd looks on my face.

Another AJ Bombers burger, I think is the one that won on Travel Channel.

We hated to eat and run, but we had to rush to our 3:00 tour at Sprecher Brewing.
post edited by JRPfeff - 2010/11/07 09:50:08
X1
Double Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/07 09:59:24
The Barrie Burger (the peanut butter one) is my favorite.
I also love their Barrie Dog, which is a really good beef hot dog, made the same way - cheese, bacon, peanut butter and fried onions.

JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/07 10:02:11
The tour of Sprecher Brewing was worth the $5 admission price.  We had a cute & spunky college girl leading us, and the Contingent had fun interacting with her.

But the reason for the tour was the beer and sodas.  These are two of the 15 or so beers that were available to sample.

There were also about 10 gourmet sodas to sample.  For not eating any food here, we all felt really full from all the beer and pop we sampled.

X1
Double Cheeseburger
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/07 10:05:29
"Pop"?!
JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/07 10:10:54
X1

"Pop"?!

I grew up West of the Subcontinental Divide.
ChiTownDiner
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/07 10:28:53
It was good seeing everyone at the Nite Owl...good food, great company!  Thanks for setting things up!  I enjoyed my burger and the Mackinaw Island Fudge Shake! 
JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/07 10:29:45
The last scheduled meal was at Pizzeria Piccola.

The wood-fired pizza oven at Piccola.

The Pizzeria is invaded by the Contingent as MFL, Mrs. MFL, MFL's Mom, and X1 rejoin the tour.

The flatbread appetizer - crispy pizza dough brushed with olive oil, and topped with rosemary and sea salt.

The sauteed mozzarella appetizer - sauteed mozzarella with olives, tomato and fresh oregano.

An Italian sausage pizza.

The Pancetta pizza from Pizzeria Piccola's super-secret menu.

The Four (now three) Seasons Pizza.

The (really) spicy pepperoni pizza with onions added.

post edited by JRPfeff - 2010/11/07 10:33:12
JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:The PieDive/JRPfeff Contingent Farewell Tour 2010/11/07 10:42:27
The last scheduled stop was at Le Reve, literally right around the corner from Pizzeria Piccola.

It was too crowded and we were too full to eat there, but the pastries made a fantastic breakfast this morning.

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2