Pok Pok ...Portland, Oregon

Pancho
  • Total Posts : 915
  • Reward points : 0
Pok Pok ...Portland, Oregon - Sun, 11/21/10 9:48 AM
Pok Pok in Portland, Oregon. My daughter goes to Lewis&Clark College in Portland and I recently took the Amtrak out for a visit. We went here one evening and it was the best Thai/Asian food I've ever had. The wings are beyond belief and I had two orders. This restaurant was recently featured on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives and Guy also seemed to have enjoyed it. http://www.pokpokpdx.com/menu_dinner.htm

zataar
  • Total Posts : 1440
Re:Pok Pok ...Portland, Oregon - Sun, 11/21/10 12:28 PM
PokPok was one the most amazing dining experiences we've had. Glad you enjoyed it. It is just wonderful.

Pancho
  • Total Posts : 915
Re:Pok Pok ...Portland, Oregon - Sun, 11/21/10 1:27 PM
zataar

PokPok was one the most amazing dining experiences we've had. Glad you enjoyed it. It is just wonderful.
Thanks! It was just such a fun experience as well. I like the way they explained all the food and didn't make you wing it, although I did. If you are ever back in Portland you should check out this fantastic Cuban restaurant we also loved. I could have alternated between the two for the entire week I was there.
http://www.pambiche.com/

Trask
  • Total Posts : 114
Re:Pok Pok ...Portland, Oregon - Sun, 11/21/10 8:20 PM
Great food and atmosphere. Love the soups. Been there a couple of time and will go back.

mr chips
  • Total Posts : 4715
Re:Pok Pok ...Portland, Oregon - Sun, 11/21/10 11:58 PM
Pambiche and Pok Pok are wonderful places. Pambiche is almost like being in Miami and their breakfast is sensational.