Thanksgiving Pizza

Filet Mignon
2010/12/11 19:39:22
On my return visit here, I just wrote about a Road Trip we took to southern Delaware on Thanksgiving weekend. We went to a local Farmer's Marker in Rehoboth and tried the weirdest pizza ever: It was called Thanksgiving Pizza and was made with: pizza crust, turkey, brown gravy, stuffing and cranberry sauce! Wow or ugh, depending.

Now, has anyone ever heard of such a thing in any other locale?????
Davydd
Sirloin
Re:Thanksgiving Pizza 2010/12/11 19:51:48
I made this Turkey-Cranberry-Brie pizza.

ann peeples
Sirloin
Re:Thanksgiving Pizza 2010/12/11 20:31:11
While I loveDavyyd's pizza posts-have been following them for years, I just cant do this one!!!
Foodbme
Porterhouse
Re:Thanksgiving Pizza 2010/12/11 23:01:23
You can slap anything on a Pizza crust and call it a Pizza---But is it really a pizza??? I think not.
1bbqboy
Filet Mignon
Re:Thanksgiving Pizza 2010/12/11 23:12:35
NYNM

On my return visit here, I just wrote about a Road Trip we took to southern Delaware on Thanksgiving weekend. We went to a local Farmer's Marker in Rehoboth and tried the weirdest pizza ever: It was called Thanksgiving Pizza and was made with: pizza crust, turkey, brown gravy, stuffing and cranberry sauce! Wow or ugh, depending.

Now, has anyone ever heard of such a thing in any other locale?????

I'd make it deep dish and add the missing mashed potatoes.
Presto-
Turkey pot pie pizza. 
Haven't heard of it but it sounds good, as long as it wasn't your primary
Thanksgiving dinner.
MellowRoast
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re:Thanksgiving Pizza 2010/12/12 00:03:53
Sounds a bit unusual, but I honestly would like to try that.  I've had Thanksgiving sandwiches with turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, and gravy, so why not on top of a crust?  In the words of Gary Lewis & The Playboys, count me in.