Kathy Griffin discovers roadfood (in her own way, of course)

catosaurus
  • Total Posts : 292
  • Reward points : 0
Kathy Griffin discovers roadfood (in her own way, of course) - Tue, 02/8/11 5:35 PM
Check out this story:

http://blogs.laweekly.com/squidink/2011/02/will_tweet_for_fried_food_on_t.php#

I'm a big fan of Kathy's (I know not all will agree).  I was delighted to find that she's discovering local specialties via Twitter while on the road.

leethebard
  • Total Posts : 6082
Re:Kathy Griffin discovers roadfood (in her own way, of course) - Tue, 02/8/11 5:40 PM
Way to go,Kathy...a woman of taste(all of it low,usually!!!) Still I find her very funny!

joerogo
  • Total Posts : 4466
Re:Kathy Griffin discovers roadfood (in her own way, of course) - Tue, 02/8/11 6:30 PM
That's funny.  Just the other day i95 was telling me how much he appreciated her humor.

sk bob
  • Total Posts : 1801
Re:Kathy Griffin discovers roadfood (in her own way, of course) - Tue, 02/8/11 8:44 PM
who is Kathy Griffin?
I don't watch any network tv or care about popular people dujour.

Michael Hoffman
  • Total Posts : 17845
Re:Kathy Griffin discovers roadfood (in her own way, of course) - Tue, 02/8/11 9:04 PM
sk bob

who is Kathy Griffin?

She's a filthy-mouthed standup comic who attacks anything that is not a far left cause or person, which, as intelligent as she appears she woudln't understand if it was explained to her.

catosaurus
  • Total Posts : 292
Re:Kathy Griffin discovers roadfood (in her own way, of course) - Wed, 02/9/11 2:37 PM
Wow, pretty strong words!  I guess we flipped your switch!

I'm a big fan of hers, and think she focuses most of her attention on celebrities and their pretentions, regardless of their political orientations.

jman
  • Total Posts : 1276
Re:Kathy Griffin discovers roadfood (in her own way, of course) - Wed, 02/9/11 2:40 PM
Michael Hoffman

sk bob

who is Kathy Griffin?

She's a filthy-mouthed standup comic who attacks anything that is not a far left cause or person, which, as intelligent as she appears she woudln't understand if it was explained to her.

Michael, I agree with you strongly.  She's a hate peddler. 

fishtaco
  • Total Posts : 742
Re:Kathy Griffin discovers roadfood (in her own way, of course) - Wed, 02/9/11 3:39 PM
Michael Hoffman

sk bob

who is Kathy Griffin?

She also strongly, very strongly supports our troops and has done several USO tours.

Michael Hoffman
  • Total Posts : 17845
Re:Kathy Griffin discovers roadfood (in her own way, of course) - Wed, 02/9/11 4:06 PM
fishtaco

Michael Hoffman

sk bob

who is Kathy Griffin?

She also strongly, very strongly supports our troops and has done several USO tours.

Yep, I'll give her that.

Foodosaurus
  • Total Posts : 622
Re:Kathy Griffin discovers roadfood (in her own way, of course) - Wed, 02/9/11 4:23 PM
This seems like a TV Show waiting to happen.

jman
  • Total Posts : 1276
Re:Kathy Griffin discovers roadfood (in her own way, of course) - Wed, 02/9/11 4:44 PM
fishtaco

Michael Hoffman

sk bob

who is Kathy Griffin?

In my book, that doesn't give her a pass.  Just because someone does some good deeds, it doesn't inoculate them from scorn for their misdeeds.  BTW, her last performance before the troops got her booed pretty loudly.  The troops don't want to hear her personal attacks on others.

mayor al
  • Total Posts : 15066
Re:Kathy Griffin discovers roadfood (in her own way, of course) - Thu, 02/10/11 8:08 AM
Please keep in mind the old saying---Different strokes, for different folks.  I have watched her on TV a few times and don't care much for the gross language etc I find in her humor...but thats a personal thing with me, and I recognize that others have conflicting thoughts about that 'style'.