Rib Crib - In Branson MO I thought had excellent ribs and brisket

Junior Burger
2011/02/10 01:35:32
Went on a Branson Trip with the family recently and we had some excellent ribs at a place called

Rib Crib. The brisket was fantastic as well, and I really liked the sauce they had there.
mayor al
Fire Safety Admin
Re:Rib Crib - In Branson MO I thought had excellent ribs and brisket 2011/02/10 07:42:22
BigEats, Welcome to Roadfood. Can you give us any more details about your Branson food-finds?
ces1948
Double Chili Cheeseburger
Re:Rib Crib - In Branson MO I thought had excellent ribs and brisket 2011/02/10 20:18:48
The Rib Crib is a chain (I don't know how big) and has a location in Lakeland, Fl which is kind of odd because all the other locations are in Mo, Okla, Texas, Kansas, Iowa, Ark and New Mexico. Lakeland is their only Florida location.
We ate there a few months ago and had AYCE ribs for about $10. They were pretty good and definitely worth the price.
They have a large menu and if I lived closer to one I would probably give several things a try including their chicken fried steak.
Davwud
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Rib Crib - In Branson MO I thought had excellent ribs and brisket 2011/02/12 12:56:22
They're opening one here just north of Toronto.

Oh boy!!!
;-)

DT
Re:Rib Crib - In Branson MO I thought had excellent ribs and brisket 2011/02/12 17:17:49
Are we looking at the next 5 Guys of Ribs?
Sfreader
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Rib Crib - In Branson MO I thought had excellent ribs and brisket 2011/02/14 15:05:46
Better that, than another Dickey's.