Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts

whiteymartin
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts - Sat, 07/30/11 12:23 AM
Best Price in America! Will pass every Health Department. Contact whiteymartin@gmail.com or 910-219-3749.

whiteymartin
Re:Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts - Sun, 07/31/11 10:51 PM
Why is this spam, I read your post of people looking for sneeze guards for hot dog carts so I thought I would help out. Sorry.

yuppicide
  • Total Posts : 185
Re:Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts - Thu, 09/8/11 2:44 PM
Well, I just did some Google work and found you on Twitter and saw a link to your new sneeze guard on Facebook.

Maybe you should have replied to their post rather than starting a new post and maybe in this new post you could have given more information on yourself so people know you're just some dude.. you're a dude in the business. I know you can't post links yet, but information on Googling you would have shown up the same information I found.

No offense meant there, but some people sign up to forums just to post spam. So usually some forums you see people with only 1 or 2 posts like that.

yuppicide
  • Total Posts : 185
Re:Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts - Thu, 09/8/11 2:48 PM
Here's a link to his Facebook.. you can see his cart and his sneeze guard:
http://www.facebook.com/p...-Hot-Dogs/347848709016

whiteymartin
Re:Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts - Tue, 10/11/11 10:45 PM
yuppicide

Well, I just did some Google work and found you on Twitter and saw a link to your new sneeze guard on Facebook.

Maybe you should have replied to their post rather than starting a new post and maybe in this new post you could have given more information on yourself so people know you're just some dude.. you're a dude in the business. I know you can't post links yet, but information on Googling you would have shown up the same information I found.

No offense meant there, but some people sign up to forums just to post spam. So usually some forums you see people with only 1 or 2 posts like that.

Thanks & sorry, I'll do that from now on. Someone told me people were looking for them on this site & couldn't find the posts. I have a web page but didn't know if I could post it. Use my user name with .com/da_sneeze.html after it and tell me if I'm allowed to post it.