Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 60 of 75
PurpleCheetah
  • Total Posts : 151
  • Reward points : 0
Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 08/10/11 6:21 PM
Ok Guys and Gals I have had my 1996 Utilimaster ( 16x7x7 cargo) for 2 weeks I have done a lot of reading and had my eyes opened to lots of stuff on this forum, things I hadn't thought about. But anyway here goes. I have attached a sketch of my layout, I uninstalled the hanging racks in my cargo area. I have been searching for and gathering my equipment. I plan to have FRP smooth walls on the cold side and stainless steel on the hot walls. I'm going to insulate between my existing metal studs with 1/2" foam board, and go over that with the thinnest board I can find ( 1/4" osb board at home depot) to keep from losing inches where I might need them down the line. Let me know what you think and where I went wrong. I have never taken on a project like this. I know nothing about welding, engines, making parts, etc. all I know is I can cook my azzzz off and people love my food. Outside of that I am in the weeds. Help is much appreciated.Can someone also tell me how to change my pic size so i can insert them here????? Thanks in advance!!!

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 08/10/11 6:30 PM

I think this my photo link????

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 08/10/11 6:38 PM

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 08/10/11 6:39 PM
ok apparently there is something wrong I can't post a link to my flickr photos????

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 08/10/11 6:44 PM
ok here is my link to photos:

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 08/10/11 6:45 PM
well still not showing it is on flickr purplecheetahcafe if you can locate it

chefbuba
  • Total Posts : 1952
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 08/10/11 6:51 PM

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 08/10/11 6:52 PM

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 08/10/11 6:53 PM
thanks Chef but when I post it nothing shows up???

chefbuba
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 08/10/11 6:59 PM
I think it's the 30 days/30 post thing......before you can post links and pics..

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 08/10/11 7:04 PM
OK I see well it will be another 2 weeks then I guess before I can post pics directly, thank you for putting the link in for me Chef

Chicnscoop
  • Total Posts : 291
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 08/10/11 8:20 PM
Cool - it comes with a terrarium for keeping live roadkill.

Nice clean looking truck to start with.

BackAlleyBurger
  • Total Posts : 1077
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Thu, 08/11/11 4:13 AM
so....
Purple Cheetah Cafe.....
im picturing this underlying purple and black color scheme....

that is unless ya wanna start stripping her down and do a polish job !! hahahahaa, i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy this summer

loved the layout, did you do that with paint ? 
<message edited by BackAlleyBurger on Thu, 08/11/11 4:16 AM>

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Thu, 08/11/11 5:30 PM
OMG OMG that is exactly what I want on my truck I LOVE UUUUUUU BAB I want that with a little lilac undertone to give it a more real hair look, Yes I did my layout with pain I'm still getting use to that paint thing, I have some spelling issues in it I can't fix but oh what the Hell. It's a gorgeous day out today so I'll be out ripping the divider wall down and doing flooring and walls and starting on the electric since I have tomorrow off.

I realize I have a lot of sink but HD told me if I want to go with whole fruits and meats I need a wash sink for both, wish I knew.

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Thu, 08/11/11 5:34 PM
Does anyone have their gene mounted on the service window side? I have gone round and round with this for a week I don't want to place it on that side but I want it to be close to the panel and batteries, anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this?

billyp
  • Total Posts : 87
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Thu, 08/11/11 7:53 PM
I actually take mine off its carrier on the rear of the truck and locate it about 20' away on the opposite side of the truck from the serving window and I still think it's too loud!  If  you have the option of locating somewhere besides right by the serving window that might be better from the customers' standpoint.  Just my 2 cents

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Fri, 08/12/11 5:32 PM
Thanks Billy wow 20' away from the truck? how many watts is your and what is the db rating on it?

billyp
  • Total Posts : 87
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Fri, 08/12/11 5:46 PM
4500kw and i think around 70db

evanjohnson
  • Total Posts : 18
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Sat, 08/13/11 4:51 PM
The a/c is a waste of money and a potential roof leak. 13.5K btu.  1 burner of your stove puts out 20k btu or better.  Save the $$$ and spend it elsewhere.

BackAlleyBurger
  • Total Posts : 1077
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Sun, 08/14/11 12:36 AM
evanjohnson

The a/c is a waste of money and a potential roof leak. 13.5K btu.  1 burner of your stove puts out 20k btu or better.  Save the $$$ and spend it elsewhere.

i think your trying to compare apples to oranges with that.....

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 03/13/12 7:10 PM
Hi all I have made some progress on my truck, had to take a break for a while.....to much going on with work and family plus the winter was quickly approaching so didn't see a need to hurry especially since I didn't know what I was doing ( still don't but I'm reading a winging as I go), so now I am ready to get this thing on the road I have set a timeline of Mid April so I'll see how it goes.
The weather has warmed up a lot so I was able to get some demo done, I removed the carpet from the driver side bulkhead I plan to recover with 24 gauge aluminum that is sold here in Cincy locally for 79.00 a sheet the same aluminum will cover the 16 foot wall on the driver side behind my hot side and sink equipment:

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 03/13/12 7:21 PM
silicone sealed all the way around seam:

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 03/13/12 7:23 PM
These are the lights I plan to use ( 4 of them ) :

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 03/13/12 7:36 PM
Walls, some of the plumbing, sink, window cut out:

Link to my other photo's:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/purplecheetahcafe/

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 03/13/12 7:42 PM
This weekend ( sat. )  I hope to get the floor boards screwed down, insulation finished all over, wall boards screwed up, plumbing started. Challenger Door called me today to say my window will be ready tomorrow, but I can't make the trip until the 19th and may have to postpone that until the 23rd if work doesn't permit. Whenever I go I'll get as much info as I can for products pricing and pics for you all. I am trying to locate a gene. for a decent price right now, might just have to go new, I figure a 7000k watt or 8000. I installed a new alternator and serpentine belt. ordering the exhaust system from mill supply, unless I can find it locally (no luck thus far tho).

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 03/13/12 8:03 PM
I submitted my application to my health dept. on 3/2/12 cost is 215.00) . I was told that I needed to submit my plan for "pre-approval", so I did....keep in mind there is only one man in the office that does mobile food vendor application review. I get a call today telling me I can bring my truck in to get inspected on Thursday ( 2 days from today ) at noon. I said oKaaaaay I work during the day so can I have my hubby bring it down, he said sure. I asked what am I having inspected exactly the look of the truck ore-fabrication? HE SAID " THIS THINGS NOT BUILT YET" I said NO I was following the direction given to me by you and the website that I needed to submit a plan for review before any building took place. He said Oh! well everything looks good to me and thank you for including your Serve-safe certification with the application I said no problem I wanted things to move along as quickly as possible so I could get to building. He told me to call him back when I am done so I can set the appointment for inspection. I asked when the next appointment was he said March 29th I said I can't be done by then he said well just call after the build is complete I will wait to hear from you.

I am thinking this was to easy, when I turned in the application I did prepare a lot of extra documents to support why I was doing certain things( drawings, maps, layout from each side showing equipment placement etc....) like venting from the side and routing my plumbing the way I did. I also listed 31 items on my menu because it said that you have to ask for your menu to be revised if you change it because it is printed on the aback of your license along with a list of your equipment ( Menu change= I don't think this would be the case, I think this guy is so busy as long as you seem as though you have a clue of what you are doing and pay the fee he doesn't really want to fuss over things ) Or I could be in for a big nasty surprise after I complete the build ....he did not address commissary requirement (I have one by the way my local foodbank and college are willing to help me out COST FREE unless I need obscure hours which will cost me approx. 30.00 an hour. I just hope all goes well and I can at least come close to my timeline of completion....

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 03/13/12 8:12 PM
Ok I need an opinion I am thinking about not using the osb board to cover the walls after insulation.....should I NOT go directly with the alum. sheets on hot side(driver) and frp panels on cold side (passenger) of truck.....Apollo carts does not use wood on the walls in their builds I have watched a couple on YouTube and they just insulate, tape and metal sheet???? what do you guys think? I want to keep the walls light and possible and if I do catch fire I will not burn and burn and burn if there is no wood.
LMK

Chicnscoop
  • Total Posts : 291
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 03/14/12 3:43 PM
I would think just glueing the frp to the insulation and studs would let the frp sag on the ceiling. The plywood or osb gives you a way to affix the panels better.

mofood
  • Total Posts : 117
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 03/14/12 4:45 PM
Also, you can't really screw anything into the walls at random locations. I'm talking about lightweight hooks, brackets, etc.
1/4" ply or osb won't give a ton of structure, but it'll hold a knife magnet, for instance.

Blissful Bite
  • Total Posts : 55
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 03/14/12 11:34 PM
There's a common 3/16 ply sheet that has a pretty fine surface on both sides.  Most big places will have plenty of it for about $10 per sheet.  It cuts great on a table saw but will tear out a bit if you're not careful with a jigsaw or handsaw.  FRP glues to it nicely.  You can cut your pieces to fit, then glue FRP on with trim if you want, and screw the whole thing up.

I'd put stainless right over that and have 4+ inches of clearance from any major heat sources.  

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Thu, 03/15/12 1:39 AM
Chicnscoop

I would think just glueing the frp to the insulation and studs would let the frp sag on the ceiling. The plywood or osb gives you a way to affix the panels better.

I was thinking of screwing it to the studs, but I do see your point

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Thu, 03/15/12 1:45 AM
mofood

Also, you can't really screw anything into the walls at random locations. I'm talking about lightweight hooks, brackets, etc.
1/4" ply or osb won't give a ton of structure, but it'll hold a knife magnet, for instance.

so you think I need thicker boards mofood? I only have 82" to work with I'm trying to keep some aisle space which is the reason I wanted to skip the boards or go as thin as possible, I only plan to mount towel and soap holders, and 1 wall shelf 6' length everything else will be stored waist level on tables or below cabinets. But if I need thicker boards I guess I have to, i don't want the walls to give way after a couple goshes down the road

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Thu, 03/15/12 1:52 AM
Blissful Bite

There's a common 3/16 ply sheet that has a pretty fine surface on both sides.  Most big places will have plenty of it for about $10 per sheet.  It cuts great on a table saw but will tear out a bit if you're not careful with a jigsaw or handsaw.  FRP glues to it nicely.  You can cut your pieces to fit, then glue FRP on with trim if you want, and screw the whole thing up.

I'd put stainless right over that and have 4+ inches of clearance from any major heat sources.  
Ok so go thinner cut the board and frp put those together then screw the walls up?

kingofcreams
  • Total Posts : 111
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Thu, 03/15/12 10:34 AM
IMO plywood is necessary. In my trailer that I am building they used 3/8 ply and thats what is in my ice cream truck. I did put 1/4" on my ceiling in my trailer build but thats cause the only think and am going to mount on it is some lightweight LED light fixtures. 1/4 ply on walls would seem to thin to hold up shelving loaded with stuff. When I was screwing it to my ceiling my screw gun would occasionally slip off the screw and go right through the plywood. Ofcourse, you could just install your shelf brackets to the studs though.
PurpleCheetah

Ok I need an opinion I am thinking about not using the osb board to cover the walls after insulation.....should I NOT go directly with the alum. sheets on hot side(driver) and frp panels on cold side (passenger) of truck.....Apollo carts does not use wood on the walls in their builds I have watched a couple on YouTube and they just insulate, tape and metal sheet???? what do you guys think? I want to keep the walls light and possible and if I do catch fire I will not burn and burn and burn if there is no wood.
LMK

Blissful Bite
  • Total Posts : 55
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Thu, 03/15/12 11:53 AM
Applying FRP to the wall boards is easy enough if they're up already.  Getting it to set on the ceiling would be a hassle.  Another 1/8" of ply thickness will hold a bit more weight...but if you're mounting something heavy, you might want to use toggle bolts, or a solid piece of wood behind the wall, or bold all the way through the wall.

I built my truck last spring/summer.  We picked a first event that we felt we had to make.  There was a big month-long push of intense work, 12-16+ hours per day.  We did make the event, but it absolutely wore us out and some things got done in a rush and had to be fixed later.  That was expensive and time consuming.  

So, my suggestion is take your time, make sure it's all done right.  Test your systems before you have to depend on them.  If you have a hard and fast deadline, call in help.  Carve out some operating cash and don't touch it until your rig is finished.

...and don't forget to have fun!

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Thu, 03/15/12 2:34 PM
Blissful Bite

So, my suggestion is take your time, make sure it's all done right.  Test your systems before you have to depend on them.  If you have a hard and fast deadline, call in help.  Carve out some operating cash and don't touch it until your rig is finished.

Thanks so much, for all the input all. I think I'm gonna go with a slight thicker board for the walls and stay thinner for the ceiling, Ill also install some additional studs across the ceiling to reinforce what is there.....with the roof being fiberglass I don't have much room for screwing or bolting things up to it right now other than the alum. studs that are already in place 2 ft. apart so I need reinforcement there.

kingofcreams
  • Total Posts : 111
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Fri, 03/16/12 9:19 AM
I would agree on adding more studs to the ceiling. Mine are 24 on center and wish they were at least 18" but it worked ok. The 1/4 ply sagged a little in between. I used aluminum angle for my ceiling wall trim and  pushed it up against the saggy parts and it all looks good now.
PurpleCheetah

Blissful Bite

Thanks so much, for all the input all. I think I'm gonna go with a slight thicker board for the walls and stay thinner for the ceiling, Ill also install some additional studs across the ceiling to reinforce what is there.....with the roof being fiberglass I don't have much room for screwing or bolting things up to it right now other than the alum. studs that are already in place 2 ft. apart so I need reinforcement there.

mofood
  • Total Posts : 117
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Fri, 03/16/12 11:59 AM
I think your on the right track. I would say 1/4 ply is the min. for wall backing. I think ply will hold a screw a little better than osb. I would go a little thicker if your wall studs are 48" apart. Like closer to 1/2.
Make sure you snap photos or take notes of your wall studs locations so you can attach heavier things into them with self threading screws.

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Fri, 03/16/12 5:26 PM
mofood

I think your on the right track. I would say 1/4 ply is the min. for wall backing. I think ply will hold a screw a little better than osb. I would go a little thicker if your wall studs are 48" apart. Like closer to 1/2.
Make sure you snap photos or take notes of your wall studs locations so you can attach heavier things into them with self threading screws.

Great thanks for that I did decide to use 1/2 ply on the cold (window side of truck)

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 04/3/12 4:30 PM
I did get my window in 2 weeks ago, also got the serving shelf up, most all walls (accept stainless which I haven't cut yet) floor is in, counter built for the 3 comp sink, hand sink and towels, soap installed, waste tank mounted, water inlet is inside behind driver seat.......so now I need to run the pex piping, and figure out how to wire the LP water heater and pump ( not really sure how it goes so need to do some reading on that) also need to figure out the waste release hook up all I have on that thus far is the valtrex release don't know what else I need for that....progress is being made but still have a long road ahead it seems.

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 04/3/12 4:34 PM
I have another opinion question to ask I have been going back and forth on whether to cut my passenger side wheel well down 5 inches to accommodate my True 48" prep table ( it sits out 2.5" to far) who would do this and Y and who would not and just work around it and Y?

If I cut the well down I can move it over 3 inches until it hits the leg on the prep table.

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 04/3/12 4:38 PM
Is this what I need to hook my panel up to the generator? maybe not this exact one but is this what the item will consist of?????....I see this one only has 6 circuits and I know I need more but I'm trying to figure out what is going to connect the gene to the panel and also give me a plug on the outside to able me to plug up when I am doing events where power is supplied.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/G...mp;hash=item1e69464f53

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 04/3/12 4:41 PM
I ordered purple colored alum for my ceiling it should arrive Thursday, I can't wait to get that installed maybe it will give me a little motivation......so I don't feel like I live in home depot and at the metal supply store...get a little discouraged some time

Dr of BBQ
  • Total Posts : 3716
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 04/3/12 5:03 PM
"Purple colored alum for my ceiling " Whats next a disco ball? LOL
It's a kitchen not a fashion statement. LOL

"I feel like I live in home depot and at the metal supply store"

Boy I understand that when I built my trailer I would add the plumbing department at Farm Supply, Menard's, Lowe's, Cost to Cost Hardware, And the Zoning Department. LMAO. When I got done I was to tired and broke to open for a week. LOL

chefbuba
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 04/3/12 8:46 PM
You don't need to spend money on a transfer switch.
My cord is hard wired to the panel, it has a male end in it, that plugs into the generator when I'm on without power. When I'm plugged into shore power, I have a 75' cord that just plugs into the hardwire cord and into shore power,.....understand?

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 04/3/12 11:25 PM
Dr of BBQ

"Purple colored alum for my ceiling " Whats next a disco ball? LOL
It's a kitchen not a fashion statement. LOL

"I feel like I live in home depot and at the metal supply store"

Boy I understand that when I built my trailer I would add the plumbing department at Farm Supply, Menard's, Lowe's, Cost to Cost Hardware, And the Zoning Department. LMAO. When I got done I was to tired and broke to open for a week. LOL

I'm a fashionista, LOL I do like to look good image is everything right.

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 04/3/12 11:32 PM
chefbuba

My cord is hard wired to the panel, it has a male end in it, that plugs into the generator when I'm on without power. When I'm plugged into shore power, I have a 75' cord that just plugs into the hardwire cord and into shore power,.....understand?

I do understand what you mean ( I think ) so I need to buy a cord 55-8817 for 144.00 direct wire it to my panel and plug it into my generator correct?

So what type of outlet do I need to have on the outside of the truck to plug my panel into shore power?

Vic Cardenas
  • Total Posts : 177
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 04/3/12 11:32 PM
Is the HD going to like a purple colored anything in your rig? I know the PO of my truck painted the ceiling white, over maroon, because the HD made him.

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 04/3/12 11:35 PM
Never Mind ChefB I understand what you mean and I see how it plugs to shore. 

"I have a 75' cord that just plugs into the hardwire cord and into shore power"

So I guess now I have to return the panel i got at HD and get a different one

Thanks so much for the help !!!

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 04/3/12 11:43 PM
Vic Cardenas

Is the HD going to like a purple colored anything in your rig? I know the PO of my truck painted the ceiling white, over maroon, because the HD made him.

Mr. HD Man here is concerned with the material that it is made of and not the color he doesn't have a problem with to much of anything it seems

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 04/3/12 11:45 PM
That is odd that he made him paint it, I wonder what the reasoning was, the purple color is just more attractive to me than white powder coated alum.

chefbuba
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 04/3/12 11:48 PM
PurpleCheetah

chefbuba

I do understand what you mean ( I think ) so I need to buy a cord 55-8817 for 144.00 direct wire it to my panel and plug it into my generator correct?

So what type of outlet do I need to have on the outside of the truck to plug my panel into shore power?

Wher is your generator? Where is your panel? How many amps? 

You don't have to buy pre made cords, you can make them up yourself too. Go to an electrical supply house or even home depot might carry the cable by the foot, buy the ends make your own cords in the lengths you need.

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 04/3/12 11:52 PM
Check out the interior of the RED KOI food truck built by Foodcarts USA
http://www.foodcartusa.com/customtrucks.html

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Tue, 04/3/12 11:56 PM
Chef My generator is located ( will be ) under the driver seat in an unused wheel well ( put in by manu. in case buyer wanted driver door tight fit ) Panel will be behind passenger seat on kitchen side. generator generac 7500W, panel from home depot 100 amp...hopefully I didn't screw up when I didn't get the 125 amp panel

chefbuba
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 04/4/12 12:04 AM
How many amps will you be pulling?  How many seperate breakers?

PurpleCheetah
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 04/4/12 12:07 AM
Total breakers 10, amps 37 amps ( each outlet on own breaker)

chefbuba
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 04/4/12 12:14 AM
So you need to run cable from your panel to the generator compartment, that cable will have a male end to plug into the generator.
Now you need a 50A cable of "x" length with male and female ends to run to a shore outlet
Depending on what your power load is, you can use a  50A to 30A adapter and plug that into a 110 outlet.....but remember it will most likley be a 15 or 20A breaker

chefbuba
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 04/4/12 12:16 AM
PurpleCheetah

That's right about where I'm at with 10 breakers on a 100A panel.

Dr of BBQ
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 04/4/12 1:02 AM
PurpleCheetah
Check out the interior of the RED KOI food truck built by Foodcarts USA
http://www.foodcartusa.com/customtrucks.html 

Just about the coolest trucks I have ever seen. But our health department wants all ceilings in brick and motor, trucks and trailers white or stainless steel. But the color looks good on the shelves and railings.
Cool
jack

Dr of BBQ
Re:Cincy Truck Build from Scratch I-yi-yi - Wed, 04/4/12 1:04 AM
PurpleCheetah

"( each outlet on own breaker)" way to go you'll be so glad you did that down the road. Now if you put in enough outlets even for future use you did a great job.
jack

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 60 of 75