The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE

Change Page: << < ..11121314151617181920.. > >> | Showing page 11 of 24, messages 301 to 330 of 698
Poverty Pete

• Total Posts: 2266
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Fri, 01/27/12 7:22 PM (permalink)
Sundancer7

Poverty Pete

I don't know of any other concrete plans on Friday, but at 5:00 p.m., Bushie and I will be having a cocktail at Patterson House on Division St.

Perhaps Iwanago and I would be interested but we have no idea of the location.  Please advise.   You know where we are and perhaps we could follow.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN+

Paul, I thought you weren't coming until Saturday, but if you make it early, it will be worth the effort. Patterson House is one of the finest bars in America.  Bushie's going. I'm going. Michael's going Lleechef's going Greymo is going. Be there. or be square!

Poverty Pete

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Fri, 01/27/12 7:41 PM (permalink)
    I don't think that would go over well inside Loveless, but it wouldn't be the first time we've indulged in somebody's parking lot!

wanderingjew

• Total Posts: 7385
      • Roadfood Insider
      Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Fri, 01/27/12 7:50 PM (permalink)
      Poverty Pete

Sundancer7

Poverty Pete

I don't know of any other concrete plans on Friday, but at 5:00 p.m., Bushie and I will be having a cocktail at Patterson House on Division St.

Perhaps Iwanago and I would be interested but we have no idea of the location.  Please advise.   You know where we are and perhaps we could follow.

Paul E. Smith
      Knoxville, TN+

Paul, I thought you weren't coming until Saturday, but if you make it early, it will be worth the effort. Patterson House is one of the finest bars in America.  Bushie's going. I'm going. Michael's going Lleechef's going Greymo is going. Be there. or be square!

I'll go too- but hopefully we can can do the tap room before hand.

Well, off to take my power walk..

It's been an exhausting week.

tiki

• Total Posts: 4135
        Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Fri, 01/27/12 11:09 PM (permalink)
        mayor al

Wish we could be there Friday, but we will make the best of the rest of the weekend. I will bring a 'special' bottle of Scotch to the Loveless and will offer to share a toast sometime during the evening for our special RoadFood Companion and Chaplain, Rick Flinn. I don't want to dampen the atmosphere of the evening, but sharing a few memories of our friend , I think, would be a nice thing to do.

I'll drink to that!

Sundancer7

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sat, 01/28/12 6:56 AM (permalink)
          Paul, I thought you weren't coming until Saturday, but if you make it early, it will be worth the effort. Patterson House is one of the finest bars in America. Bushie's going. I'm going. Michael's going Lleechef's going Greymo is going. Be there. or be square!
          PP: Sorry, I misunderstood.  I thought you mean't Saturday afternoon.  I will be in Nashville about 9:00AM Saturday.  I am sure that I will miss that event.

Paul E. Smith
          Knoxville, TN 

lleechef

• Total Posts: 6230
            Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sat, 01/28/12 11:18 AM (permalink)
            We will DEFINITELY be there!!!
            Al, I think it's very appropriate that we all raise a glass to our Padre Rick Flynn.

wanderingjew

• Roadfood Insider
              Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sat, 01/28/12 11:24 AM (permalink)
              lleechef

Al, I think it's very appropriate that we all raise a glass to our Padre Rick Flynn.

Agreed!

ChiTownDiner

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sun, 01/29/12 1:29 PM (permalink)
                I'll be at Sunday's brunch, Saturday's dinner and quite a few more stops...

mayor al

• Total Posts: 15062
                  • Roadfood Insider
                  Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sun, 01/29/12 3:54 PM (permalink)
                  Gregg, Will you be at the Saturday morning 'official' stops?  I want a photo with you and BB posed with the big Pork Chop(s) at the Knock'em Hill BBQ!

mayor al

• Roadfood Insider
                    Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sun, 01/29/12 4:02 PM (permalink)
                    Gregg, Will you be at the Saturday morning 'official' stops?  I want a photo with you and BB posed with the big Pork Chop(s) at the Knock'em Hill BBQ!

mr chips

• Total Posts: 4715
                      Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sun, 01/29/12 4:16 PM (permalink)
                      What a marvelous gathering! I wish there were a way for me to make it down and meet so many road food legends. hope you all have a good time and I am looking forward to reading about this very imposing meet-up.

Poverty Pete

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sun, 01/29/12 4:26 PM (permalink)
                        Albert, did you get permission from the artist who snapped that photo?  Whoever took that one must have been really talented! I'll bet it was BB or TTM...they take lots of photos!

ChiTownDiner

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sun, 01/29/12 4:44 PM (permalink)
                          AL - We will definately be photo ready for your shooting (camera only) pleasure!

wanderingjew

• Roadfood Insider
                            Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sun, 01/29/12 4:51 PM (permalink)
                            ChiTownDiner

I'll be at Sunday's brunch, Saturday's dinner and quite a few more stops...

Only "quite a few" frankly I'm disappointed, I expected more from you.

ChiTownDiner

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sun, 01/29/12 5:27 PM (permalink)
                              But we haven't even started...

mayor al

• Roadfood Insider
                                Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sun, 01/29/12 8:16 PM (permalink)
                                PP, I bought the rights to that photo and the famous Twin Peaks Overlook... two of my three entries in the Roadfood Photo Hall of Fame

CajunKing

• Total Posts: 6317
                                  • Roadfood Insider
                                  Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sun, 01/29/12 8:26 PM (permalink)
                                  I'm in for a friday eve adult bev. consumed among friends

will_work_4_bbq

• Total Posts: 400
                                    Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Mon, 01/30/12 6:08 AM (permalink)
                                    I'm going to try and get there for the 5pm adult beverage at Patterson House.

mayor al

• Location: Louisville area, Southern Indiana
                                      • Roadfood Insider
                                      Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Mon, 01/30/12 11:52 AM (permalink)
                                      Good Plan WILLIE-Work, It is better that you  meet some of this group after having a few adult beverages under your belt.

Sundancer7

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Mon, 01/30/12 11:58 AM (permalink)
                                        mayor al

Good Plan WILLIE-Work, It is better that you  meet some of this group after having a few adult beverages under your belt.

I wish I could be there for that event but unfortunately Dr.Roz has classes Friday night so we wil be leaving early Saturday morning.  Any of you that are in Nashville  that connot attend the event in Clarksville and KY.  I will be staying at the Maxwell house and you can contact me at 865-607-3726 and perhaps we can do hot chicken or hot fish.  Perhaps PP will join us???

Paul E. Smith
                                        Knoxville, TN

wanderingjew

• Location: East Greenwich/ Warwick, RI
                                          • Roadfood Insider
                                          Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Mon, 01/30/12 12:32 PM (permalink)
                                          ChiTownDiner

Well you better get the show on the road because I'm starting before all of you - a week from tomorrow!
                                          I'll be eating my way across the south from the Big Easy to the Music City.

mayor al

• Roadfood Insider
                                            Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Mon, 01/30/12 2:16 PM (permalink)
                                            Dale,
                                              Keep us informed of your progress or lack of it. I have enjoyed following TTM around the country on his RR travels.

Paul, the morning group should be back in Nashville shortly after noon. Hopefully we can do the 'Hot' Foods then. We can't check in at the BW until 3PM which then gives us time to clean up, find the uniform for the evening, and get out to Loveless around 6PM

ChiTownDiner

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Mon, 01/30/12 2:42 PM (permalink)
                                              wanderingjew

ChiTownDiner

Well you better get the show on the road because I'm starting before all of you - a week from tomorrow!

I'll spot you 2 weeks...and still pass you by!

Art Deco

• Total Posts: 889
                                                Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Mon, 01/30/12 2:46 PM (permalink)
                                                Poverty Pete

Oh yeah, count me in on that!!  ETA:  Oh well, this isn't going to happen for me.  Other commitments...
                                                <message edited by pogophiles on Thu, 02/16/12 12:24 PM>

wanderingjew

• Roadfood Insider
                                                  Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Mon, 01/30/12 5:42 PM (permalink)
                                                  mayor al

Dale,
                                                  Keep us informed of your progress or lack of it. I have enjoyed following TTM around the country on his RR travels.

Al
                                                  Unfortunately I have to hide my Roadfood persona on facebook, so since I will be having my laptop with me I do intend to post here and there on this thread- I probably won't post photos till I get home but we'll see

ChiTownDiner

wanderingjew

ChiTownDiner

I'll spot you 2 weeks...and still pass you by! 

and Buffetbuster, and TTM and Al and Paul and Poverty Pete and...............

Sundancer7

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Mon, 01/30/12 6:00 PM (permalink)
                                                    WJ:  Can't wait to see you pics on this site and Facebook.  Don't forget Iwanago.  It will be good  to see you again as long as The Mayor tribe. TTM, BB, Chi Town, Pog, Bushie, and all the others of my old friends.  Great food and fellow ship.

Sorry I will miss the huge pork chop in Kentucky and the fine treats in Clarksville,

Paul E. Smith
                                                    Knoxville, TN  

wanderingjew

• Roadfood Insider
                                                      Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Mon, 01/30/12 6:05 PM (permalink)
                                                      Sundancer7

WJ:  Can't wait to see you pics on this site and Facebook.  Don't forget Iwanago.  It will be good  to see you again as long as The Mayor tribe. TTM, BB, Chi Town, Pog, Bushie, and all the others of my old friends.  Great food and fellow ship.

Sorry I will miss the huge pork chop in Kentucky and the fine treats in Clarksville,

Paul E. Smith
                                                      Knoxville, TN  

Paul,'

You may have misunderstood me, I won't be posting anything on facebook  (it will terrify my non- roadfood facebook friends) if anyone wants to tag photos of me onto facebook, that's perfectly fine.

mayor al

• Roadfood Insider
                                                        Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Tue, 01/31/12 12:10 AM (permalink)
                                                        Has anyone heard from Fred Sauceman? Or Susan from Memphis, Or Bob from Jackson? Still some "Volunteers" who may decide to join in.
                                                        Tom Jackson...load up your van and do a one nighter, It's only about 250 miles for you.
                                                           This will be a get-together to remember !

ChiTownDiner

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Tue, 01/31/12 11:13 AM (permalink)
                                                          wanderingjew

mayor al

Dale,

Al
                                                          Unfortunately I have to hide my Roadfood persona on facebook, so since I will be having my laptop with me I do intend to post here and there on this thread- I probably won't post photos till I get home but we'll see

ChiTownDiner

wanderingjew

ChiTownDiner

I'll spot you 2 weeks...and still pass you by! 

and Buffetbuster, and TTM and Al and Paul and Poverty Pete and...............

Just remember the story of the Tortoise & the Hare...go on, get your jack rabbit head start...you'll be checking the rearview mirror for your little turtle friend before you know it!

Michael Hoffman

• Total Posts: 17835
                                                            • Location: Gahanna, OH
                                                            Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Tue, 01/31/12 2:10 PM (permalink)
                                                            Mr. Mayor, I trust you've arranged for the microphones, spotlights and scantily-clad women for the giant awards ceremony. Oh, and don't forget the silver ice buckets for the champagne. Perhaps you can get Felix to handle the lights and sound system as she's a bonafide active member of the International Alliance of Theatrical and Stage Employees union.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: << < ..11121314151617181920.. > >> | Showing page 11 of 24, messages 301 to 330 of 698

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com