The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE

Change Page: << < ..11121314151617181920.. > >> | Showing page 12 of 24, messages 331 to 360 of 698
Michael Hoffman

• Total Posts: 17815
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Tue, 01/31/12 4:43 PM (permalink)
There are now two Hawaiian shirts (sorry, one shirt and one blouse) hanging in the front hall closet. They arrived in the mail today. I think I'm going to sue the evil mailman.

mayor al

• Total Posts: 15062
    • Roadfood Insider
    Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Tue, 01/31/12 5:12 PM (permalink)
    MH
    Practice projecting your duet voices for your part in the talent show. We are really looking forward to your version of one of those famous "Burns & Allen" routines.
      The Three Wise Men ( TTM, WJ, & Bushie) will handle the Saturday evening services for those who still have any faith after the days Pillaging Activities. (OR ARE THEY DOING THEIR LARRY, MOE, & CURLY ROUTINE ??)... 
         Just kidding my friends, This will be one of the most laid-back and relaxing gatherings you've ever attended...NO Hokey-Pokey, Bunny-Hop, or Name-Tags.  Just good food and good companionship !!
    We are NOT doing the 'gift exchange' due to the difficult logistics involved, so just BE THERE and bring enough cash to pay your dinner bill !

Greymo

• Total Posts: 3662
      Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Tue, 01/31/12 5:13 PM (permalink)
      Mr Hoffman, I am certain that you will  look stylish!  But I prefer fishing shirts .
      <message edited by Greymo on Tue, 01/31/12 5:20 PM>

wanderingjew

• Total Posts: 7384
        • Roadfood Insider
        Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Tue, 01/31/12 6:03 PM (permalink)
        ChiTownDiner

wanderingjew

mayor al

Dale,
        Keep us informed of your progress or lack of it. I have enjoyed following TTM around the country on his RR travels.

Al
        Unfortunately I have to hide my Roadfood persona on facebook, so since I will be having my laptop with me I do intend to post here and there on this thread- I probably won't post photos till I get home but we'll see

ChiTownDiner

wanderingjew

ChiTownDiner

But we haven't even started... 

Well you better get the show on the road because I'm starting before all of you - a week from tomorrow! 
        I'll be eating my way across the south from the Big Easy to the Music City. 

I'll spot you 2 weeks...and still pass you by! 

and Buffetbuster, and TTM and Al and Paul and Poverty Pete and...............

Just remember the story of the Tortoise & the Hare...go on, get your jack rabbit head start...you'll be checking the rearview mirror for your little turtle friend before you know it!

Oh yeah???!!!

Michael Hoffman

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Tue, 01/31/12 8:15 PM (permalink)
          Mr. Mayor, I am Michael Hoffman. I am a star. I do not do duets.

Michael Hoffman

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Tue, 01/31/12 8:17 PM (permalink)
            Greymo

Mr Hoffman, I am certain that you will  look stylish!  But I prefer fishing shirts .

Why Greymo, I always look stylish, even in a shirt built by Omar the Tentmaker. But I, too, prefer fishing shirts.

ann peeples

• Total Posts: 8317
              Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Tue, 01/31/12 10:06 PM (permalink)
              This thread is killing me. I follow it daily-Mr. and Mrs. Mayor know how much i wanted to go on this one. Everyone on this trip is someone I wanted to meet, or see again. **sigh**

tiki

• Total Posts: 4135
                Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Wed, 02/1/12 5:46 AM (permalink)
                me too,Ann, me too.

CajunKing

• Total Posts: 6317
                  • Roadfood Insider
                  Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Thu, 02/2/12 4:29 PM (permalink)
                  WJ - You are going to Willie Mae's??  in NOLA there on St Ann Street.
                  Also heads up for any second lines in and around the french quarter or there close to.

Some of the best food and music to be had and heard come from them.

mayor al

• Roadfood Insider
                    Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Thu, 02/2/12 4:44 PM (permalink)

One problem (small one) related to long-term advance planning is that I had to go thru 12 pages of "discussion" to glean out our RSVP list.
                    Sometime between now and Sunday (Super Bowl time) Please confirm or correct my 'GUEST LIST" for the dinner at the LOVELESS.

Here is what I have now-

Poverty Pete (1)

Bushie (1)

Paul & Roz (2)

Mayor & Janet (2)

Pogophile & Mrs. (2)

Greymo & Stephen (2)

Willie-Work (1)

MH & Lisa (2)

BB & Johnnie (2)

WJ (1)

TTM (1)

Cajun King (1)

Big G (1)

ChiTwnDnr (1)

Ralph & Lori (2)

Total as of Thursday- Groundhog Day & Janet's Birthday. Please check this list for accuracy....and add people who have decided to join us for that dinner session.
                    <message edited by mayor al on Thu, 02/2/12 4:45 PM>

wanderingjew

• Roadfood Insider
                      Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Thu, 02/2/12 5:08 PM (permalink)
                      CajunKing

WJ - You are going to Willie Mae's??  in NOLA there on St Ann Street.
                      Also heads up for any second lines in and around the french quarter or there close to.

Some of the best food and music to be had and heard come from them.

CK

Unfortunately Willie Mae's is not on the agenda- sorry- 

However every place I'm going to in New Orleans is a  Roadfood reviewed stop.  Actually other than Nashville  (there I will go wherever the wind takes me) it will be a rarity, In the past I usually mix it up a bit but this time, I think with the exception of perhaps two or three restaurants, just about every stop will be a Roadfood reviewed restaurant (either the on the website or in one of the books)
                      <message edited by wanderingjew on Thu, 02/2/12 5:29 PM>

Michael Hoffman

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Thu, 02/2/12 5:08 PM (permalink)
                        Mr. Mayor, confirming that I and the estimable lleechef will be in attendance.

wanderingjew

• Roadfood Insider
                          Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Thu, 02/2/12 5:09 PM (permalink)
                          Al

I am confirmed

CajunKing

• Roadfood Insider
                            Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Thu, 02/2/12 6:28 PM (permalink)
                            CORNFIRMED

Sundancer7

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Thu, 02/2/12 7:00 PM (permalink)
                              Al:  Roz and Paul will be there.

Paul E. Smith
                              Knoxville, TN

Greymo

• Total Posts: 3662
                                Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Thu, 02/2/12 7:24 PM (permalink)
                                Stephen and I are in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,two day trip for us to get there!

ChiTownDiner

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Thu, 02/2/12 7:54 PM (permalink)
                                  Confirming....

will_work_4_bbq

• Total Posts: 399
                                    Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Fri, 02/3/12 6:06 AM (permalink)
                                    Confirming!  Cannot wait!

buffetbuster

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Fri, 02/3/12 8:12 AM (permalink)
                                      Confirmed

Art Deco

• Total Posts: 889
                                        Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Fri, 02/3/12 11:02 AM (permalink)
                                        Confirmed for two (BTW, my wife is Ellen)...

ChiTownDiner

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Fri, 02/3/12 11:35 AM (permalink)
                                          buffetbuster

Confirmed

I hope you're not going to just sit there with water, lettuce and exlax...again...

Ralph Melton

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Fri, 02/3/12 5:49 PM (permalink)
                                            I confirm the 'Ralph and Lori' line.

CajunKing

• Roadfood Insider
                                              Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sat, 02/4/12 7:43 PM (permalink)
                                              JANET

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Belated)!!!

mayor al

• Location: Louisville area, Southern Indiana
                                                • Roadfood Insider
                                                Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sat, 02/4/12 9:54 PM (permalink)
                                                  Thanks, Don, See you soon.

lleechef

• Total Posts: 6223
                                                  Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sun, 02/5/12 10:42 AM (permalink)
                                                  Michael and I don't want anyone in Nashville to be wondering "why are those two wearing WEDDING BANDS?"  Well, we tied the knot yesterday.  Thanks to Roadfood!

will_work_4_bbq

• Total Posts: 399
                                                    Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sun, 02/5/12 10:53 AM (permalink)
                                                    lleechef

Michael and I don't want anyone in Nashville to be wondering "why are those two wearing WEDDING BANDS?"  Well, we tied the knot yesterday.  Thanks to Roadfood!

WOW!!!  Congratulations!!!

Sundancer7

Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sun, 02/5/12 11:06 AM (permalink)
                                                      Michael, you lucky rascal.  My total congrats to the both of you.

Paul E. Smith
                                                      Knoxville,, TN

kland01s

• Total Posts: 2835
                                                        • Location: Fox River Valley, IL
                                                        Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sun, 02/5/12 11:09 AM (permalink)
                                                        Congratulations to Michael and lleechef!

mayor al

• Location: Louisville area, Southern Indiana
                                                          • Roadfood Insider
                                                          Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sun, 02/5/12 11:41 AM (permalink)
                                                          Congratulations, My friends !    Now, do I have to surrender the rights to the photo of Lisa petting McDuff ??  I'd sure hate to lose that 'Ansel Adams' like photo?

Michael Hoffman

• Location: Gahanna, OH
                                                            Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Sun, 02/5/12 11:45 AM (permalink)
                                                            Thanks Mr. Mayor. As to the Twin Peaks photo -- surrender, Hell. That's one for the Roadfood archives.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: << < ..11121314151617181920.. > >> | Showing page 12 of 24, messages 331 to 360 of 698

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com