Costco warning

One of my favorite stores in the world has badly dropped the ball on one of it's made in house foods. The Salisbury Steak and Mashed Potatoes. The meat tasted a few steps below a Swansons TV Dinner. The potatoes we're pretty good, but not enough to save this spit out disgusting almost synthetic textured flavor neutral hunks of crap meat.
Anyone else tried this laughable concoction of crud? Opinions?
Costco, WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greymo
Filet Mignon
Re:Costco warning 2012/01/29 18:04:00
Sheesh, Tom.  I cannot imagine you even trying something  like this.............with all the  awesome food in your restaurant!
wheregreggeats.com
Filet Mignon
Re:Costco warning 2012/01/29 18:18:12
Sheesh, Tom.  I cannot imagine you even trying something  like this.............with all the  awesome food in your restaurant!
Sundancer7
Fire Safety Admin
Re:Costco warning 2012/01/29 18:26:05
Tom??? One of our famous resident chefs.  I think he must be kidding us   I cannot imagine this great imagative chef trying something like that.  I guess he must have had a case of midnight munchies.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN
Greymo
Filet Mignon
Re:Costco warning 2012/01/29 18:27:56
" />
joerogo
Filet Mignon
Re:Costco warning 2012/01/29 18:49:27

mar52
Sirloin
Re:Costco warning 2012/01/29 20:38:28
OMG!  Say it isn't so!

Chewey?  
MetroplexJim
Filet Mignon
Re:Costco warning 2012/01/30 08:57:12
Was the Salisbury Steak their in-house Kirkland Brand or was it served at their little "food court"?

The food court at their West Plano store rocks:  a few really decent Mexican specialties, their chicken-in-a-crust thing, the usual dogs & Polish, so-so but generously portioned pizza, and ice cream treats.  It's worth going to for lunch alone.

Recently (at that store alone of the three Costcos we shop at) they added Italian Gelato in three flavors.  At $1.50 for three big scoops it's the best sweet deal in town.  The same serving at one of our "chi-chi" gourmet gelato stores here in Dallas would be at least eight bucks.
Re:Costco warning 2012/01/30 13:23:40
LOl at all the comments but truth be told, in my eleventh year here, even moi gets a hankering for something different, usually Costco makes some pretty good food. In this case it was laughable. Jim, no this wasn't Food Court, it was by the Roasted Chickens, in house, and the various platters they sell. BTW they sell Pot Stickers from some Company that are darn good!
I need to post a pic of my gooey butter cake I'm now serving here, I make it at home and bring it here, a riff on Paula Dean's recipe, this stuff is addictive!