Melted Bacon Cheese

Can't remember if I posted this before....Sub before it's capped. Some beers with this bad boy is highly recommended! 
post edited by chewingthefat - 2012/02/14 17:53:04
fatdoc
Junior Burger
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/14 20:07:21
OH gee thanks, I just shorted out my key board looking at that sub!!!

Mike
marqui
Junior Burger
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/16 03:13:57
Looks very delicious! I'm getting hungry now! Great share.
ScreamingChicken
Filet Mignon
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/16 11:30:41
What else is on there?  Not that there's anything wrong with bacon and cheese, of course!

Brad
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/16 12:07:54
ScreamingChicken

What else is on there?  Not that there's anything wrong with bacon and cheese, of course!

Brad

Bacon, 4 kinds of cheese, from the bag of Mexi blend cheese I get at Costco, that's it!

ALLGOOD
Cheeseburger
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/16 13:03:23
I'm thinking raw onions on top and lots of them.
TJ Jackson
Filet Mignon
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/16 17:49:44
I'm thinking of opening a restaurant myself now that I know I can use Roadfood to freely and frequently advertise my menu items
wheregreggeats.com
Filet Mignon
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/16 18:12:32
TJ Jackson

I'm thinking of opening a restaurant myself now that I know I can use Roadfood to freely and frequently advertise my menu items

Chewy ... Thank you for your continued enthusiasm ... especially in the face of remarks like this.
You show beautiful food items and I wish we had more contributors like yourself.

Greymo
Filet Mignon
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/16 18:27:51
TJ Jackson

Hey,  that is great............I  hope that you can compete@
Davwud
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/16 19:07:12
Chewy

Is that your own pork belly??
Onions and fresh jalapenos on top would work great. Perhaps some ranch dressing too.

DT
Greymo
Filet Mignon
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/16 19:12:21
wheregreggeats.com

TJ Jackson

Chewy ... Thank you for your continued enthusiasm ... especially in the face of remarks like this.
You show beautiful food items and I wish we had more contributors like yourself.

joerogo
Filet Mignon
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/16 19:29:50
TJ Jackson

TJ, I think you forgot to put a couple two three of these  in your post.  Because without them, you look jealous and downright mean spirited.

Not only is Chewy a longtime contributor to this site, but his restaurant has been officially reviewed by Roadfood.  More importantly, it has been reviewed by ME, and I can assure you that Chewy is truly a gentleman besides being an all American entrepreneur.  He is everything this website is about.  We await your apology(10 words or less please).
ann peeples
Sirloin
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/16 19:43:00
Looks really good, although I would like to see the whole product( with bun, etc..)
ann peeples
Sirloin
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/16 19:43:47
Caveat-excellent stuff, chewy!!!
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/16 20:34:52
wheregreggeats.com

TJ Jackson

Greg, Thank You, kind words!
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/16 20:37:28
Davwud

Chewy

Is that your own pork belly??
Onions and fresh jalapenos on top would work great. Perhaps some ranch dressing too.

DT

Davwud, actually that's layout bacon, but now that you mention it, the Pork Belly would do nicely, I believe!

Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/16 20:39:48
ann peeples

Looks really good, although I would like to see the whole product( with bun, etc..)

Thanks Ann, I'll look to see if I have a pic of it!

cementhead
Cheeseburger
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/16 21:56:48
TJ Jackson

Please do. I would like to see more "advertising" like CTFs. I enjoy seeing pictures of his great looking food.Some day soon I want to make the short trip down to his restaurant. I may need to stay several days in order to try all the stuff that looks good to me. TJ, if your food looks as good as CTFs,I will make the trip to Cincinnati and try your fare.
Phildelmar
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/21 13:01:07
Looks great
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/21 15:02:01
TJ, I think you must have been having a bad day. chewingthefat doesn't need to advertise on Roadfood. What he's doing is showing some tasty-looking food -- despite all the bacon. I hope he continues to do it.
SeamusD
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/21 16:19:53
Onions, jalapenos (either pickled or fresh sliced thin), and a couple slices of tomato would do it for me. Not that it doesn't look great as is.
lleechef
Sirloin
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/21 17:35:11
chewy, looks POSITIVELY DELICIOUS! 
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/22 13:34:21
lleechef

chewy, looks POSITIVELY DELICIOUS! 

Thank You, and Michael, he's right!  He knows my feelings about what's his name!

Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/25 12:12:57
TJ Jackson

Congratulations TJ on finally going ahead and opening your restaurant, TJ's Sports Garden in Wheeling. I know that we're all looking forward to you freely and frequently advertising your menu items. I'm sure that if you need some helpful ideas Tom will be glad to respond to any questions.

TJ's Sports Garden Restaurant
808 National Road
Wheeling, WV 26003
http://tjsportsgarden.com/

MiamiDon
Filet Mignon
Re:Melted Bacon Cheese 2012/02/25 13:06:43
I enjoy Chewie's posts, and don't view them as advertising.  He's sharing his creativity.